Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is your character's avatar?

• Darth Alekto is a rendition of Medusa.
  • Lily Kuhn was previously Barbara Palvin but I brought her back older and portrayed by Kim Noorda
  • Ane Vo is portrayed by Kiko Mizuhara
  • Jaivant is portrayed by Lucifer Morningstar
  • Nadja Keto is portrayed by Astrid Berges-Frisbey
  • Elle Mors is portrayed by artwork of Imogen Poots
  • Melia Siari is artwork by Fernanda Suarez
  • Xzav Ine is portrayed by artwork of Vittoria Ceretti
  • Darth Vitium is portrayed by abstract artwork by Michal Mozolew
  • my upcoming character to replace Alekto, Vesta, is portrayed by artwork by Alexandre Chaudret

Last edited:
George Blagden as Athelstan in the show Vikings is the source for Rann’s appearance.
Can ya blame me? LOOKIE HIM.
QuerulousDetailedAdeliepenguin-small.gif

For me, let's start with Brie or who is based upon Sophie Thatchers character in the movie Prospect. I'm a big sci-fi fan and could immediately picture her in the Star Wars universe. I realy love the movie, its indie style and the progress that her character makes is just wonderful pictured.

Tan'yill is based on a character from an old Star Wars roleplaying forum that is no longer active and the images are from a web artist. Always liked twi'leks so she was my first thought when it came to create one on Chaos.

Kathryn - The very best Samantha Carter (Amanda Tapping) from Stargate. Also a character easily imagined in the Star Wars universe. Wanted to bring her back to piloting with a past as an explorer.

Jessica - Melanie Ballard (Natasha Henstridge) from John Carpenter's Ghosts of Mars. The movie won't win any oscars but Natasha's strong character fighting for justice just had to be brought in here.

Tyrell - Dwayne Hicks (Michael Biehn) from Aliens. Can't express my love for that movie enough. He's a great character and a person I had the privilege to meet in person.

Christine - Britt Lightning from the band Vixen, with the voice of Michelle Pfeiffer. The thought of writing a sort of civilian musician striked me as fun and with her introduction as a judge with the OPA is the perfect spot where I want her.

Max - Based upon none other than James Bond and the late great Roger Moore. Simply a favourite among the Bond-actors. Not realy finished and active with him just yet, though.

Last edited:

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
I've actually forgotten where I found Red's image. I'm pretty it's from one of the Tom Clancy games, maybe from Ghost Recon, I have no idea.

For Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot , if you aren't an anime weeb like me, it's Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia.

For Subject 82 Snow , it's a drawing of Iana from Rainbow Six Siege, yet another Tom Clancy game. (What can I say? I like being a badass special forces operative). Needless to say it is a very good drawing.

QEMD-15 Echo QEMD-15 Echo is a drawing of Siren Head, based off of the character made by Trevor Henderson, because a big monster that screams at you is pure perfection.

TE-236 TE-236 is just a tactical droid from the Clone Wars. Very minimalist there.

Dr. Veinstein Dr. Veinstein is an image of the character Tanner, from Scrutinized. I had always wanted to make an evil scientist, but there weren't any images that met my specifications. And then the game Scrutinized released, and this labcoat wearing psychopath wormed his way into my heart. Plus, let's be honest, anybody who sticks a needle into you and smiles like a maniac is awesome.

Severous Augustus

S
The one, the only, JAMES ARNOLD TAYLOR!

That's right, JAT, the voice of Obi Wan, Plo Koon, Johnny Test, Darth Vegan, Titus, and Sooooo much more. He's a good man, I'm a huge fan, so to honor him I thought I'd use his image on Chaos :)

I nixed my entire roster so I should probably throw in my post-2020 faces here:
  1. B14-NC4 (or Bianca) is Z eD's character artwork series Eve. I do some stuff on photoshop because I have a very specific aesthetic for each of my characters, but all credit goes to Z eD (linked to their artstation page, they're an amazing artist)
  2. Irina Volkov (or Darth Ananta, if your recollection of them comes from early The Sith Empire days) is generally whatever witch-y artwork I can find, but right now she's being portrayed by a character artwork series by Zyralynn called Eleiden Blackveil. (ditto, check them out they're amazing)
  3. Sable Mur is generally whatever brunette I can find that resembles the look her avatar has going for her right now, currently portrayed by the artwork titled Red created by Yaşar Vurdem. (check them out!)
  4. Liselle Torrez is sort of an odd case where I want her to look like a couple of characters I used to write that have since passed IC, particularly the one I want to intend to be her mother, which right now is artwork created by Aku. (srs, go look. Photography art is top-tier.)
I sadly haven't had the free time I may have had in the past to do as much art myself, not counting the filters/borders that take me maybe a handful of minutes at most, but I do want to share where I've got my art from so more people can check them out to make up for my laziness/busy-ness. Info in this post might not be up to date at some point (like I might have time to actually do drawing or photomanipulations myself a few months from now, again), so pls forgive me if one of my characters is no longer carrying a face made by one of these excellent people and ends up with something way more mediocre made by moi.

edit: irina is now some frankenstein stuff made by me

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom