Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which of us are known across the Galaxy?

Which of our characters are household names across the galaxy by the immeasurable number of NPCs (that we have all shot at once or twice, or conjured a non ending supply of credits for, or just ruined their day ) that inhabit the galaxy alongside us? Which characters could you have a citizen of the Empire and Republic talk about our heroics or evilness, (or in the case of @[member="Tegaea Alcori"] , who cages them the most).

In my head, there's only been a few people who have truly been "household" names across the galaxy.

Moridin, Ashin, Tefka, Pretty much all the other Emperors of the Sith Empire, Darron Wraith, Selena Halcyon, Tegaea Alcori, Emberli.

That would be my list, but then again i'm stingy and an ego maniac.

Matreya

@[member="Shado"] slightly, as in Zaiden (Shado being a new alias). He has been around, dueling multiple Mando/Jedi/Sith/Fringer.

But in far bigger ways
@[member="Darth Voracitos"] needs a diet, but is loved by a lot.
@[member="Ashin Varanin"]/@[member="Jorus Merrill"] Nuff said
@[member="Jacen Cavill"]...how many now fear such an awesome symbol?

If K made it onto this list she wouldn't be doing her job correctly

Jacen Cavill is a definite, Moridin too

... Aside from that I don't really know many of the characters so well. Shame on me. These two ^ are the only ones I've seen the impact of their actions for.

I imagine all the leaders of the "major" governments would be similar to how things are today. Everyone knows who the President of America is, for good or ill. Then the leaders of the other 1st world countries are fairly well known, but the kicks who do not pay attention to the world outside their own might not know. Then the smaller nations become much less relevant unless they are causing an Intergalactic crisis, the Iraqs and North Koreas of the Galaxy.

^^She's right, you'd want to be careful about things like that. @[member="Cade Lee "]would be quite well known, but I doubt most would have heard of @[member="Jacen Cavill"].

As for my characters, here's about what you could expect:

Emberli - He never told anyone his name, so far as I can remember, so people would know him as Bear. But he'd be widely known. He lead the Mandalorians when the Sith invaded Mandalore. If he weren't well known something would be wrong.

Disciple - He's nearly ephemeral, scary and just downright crazy. Most would think him nothing more than a scary story to use on their children to get them to behave. I doubt people think something like him exists.

Sarge - This a tougher one. Cira was a well known head of government, by necessity this means 99% of people know of her. This also means that, due to her station, most people would know of her guard - the gruff Sergeant. But he'd be more of a gossip piece, I think, than anything. Who is he? Why is he always the one guarding her office? What's he actually look like? I doubt anyone would know him as some kind of stealth master or anything. Nah, he's that dude that's in the spotlight because he's not, but even then he's like, Page 15 gossip column.

On the flip side, Sarge is widely known by those in power for what he really does. But that's another story entirely.

Matreya

... Aside from that I don't really know many of the characters so well. Shame on me. These two ^ are the only ones I've seen the impact of their actions for.
Damn...Zaiden was the scapegoat for Ashins 'death' amongst a whole barrage of other things...and still isn't known.../wrist

Lol

Edit:
As an after thought, considering I piggy backed off of an Empire wide broadcast, Zaiden should be well known. He declared his name and rank n all that so.

All of my characters have been nobodies. Except for Tyrin. The Emperor who abolished (most) slavery and secured a better diplomatic standing for the Sith. There was also that thing with the archives, but I don't want to talk about that.

I think I'm going to start doing that before I do every thread.

"So, would Fabula have heard of your character?"
"Well, he's all over the Holonet!"
"Right, but would Fabula have heard of your character."
"But he runs-"
"So no, then?"

Oh, so you're the Emperor. How's your Death Star coming along?

Jedi Grandmaster? What, you mean, like, Yoda? I thought he was dead.

You run what now? Sorry, I don't keep up with the galactic stock market.

Alternatively, any of those could be replaced with "So you haven't done anything important, then?"

Ditto. Fabula is vaguely aware that there exists an Emperor, since "Empire" kind of implies that. She's vaguely aware that there's a Grandmaster of the Jedi Order, and that it might be that Je'gan guy she met on Tython. She's vaguely aware that there are some people in the galaxy who make more money than others, and that Alna Merrill is one of those people.

Other than that, I'm pretty sure she watches holonews so she can see funny cat videos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom