Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where Do You Live?

Where are you living now?

• United States (Eastern Time)

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • United States (Central Time)

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • United States (Mountain Time)

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • United States (Pacific Time)

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Canada

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Great Britain/Ireland

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Other Europe

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Australia/New Zealand

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Sweden

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
West coast is the best coast!
I actually don't live that far from Kris (Ven'Rain Sekairo). We've just never bothered to meet up.
I'm gonna go force her to do that.

Savannah, GA; EST of course; here for college and hopefully move to Atlanta at the end of the year to get my degree =)

I will tell you this: I do not act southern >.> I'm a picky eater, I don't like grits, and I feel more at home in the mountains than this damn humidity >.< ~twitch~ I swear, if the high temps gets back up to 80, then down to 30 the next day, I'm rebelling.

Vereaux said:
Savannah, GA; EST of course; here for college and hopefully move to Atlanta at the end of the year to get my degree =)

I will tell you this: I do not act southern >.> I'm a picky eater, I don't like grits, and I feel more at home in the mountains than this damn humidity >.< ~twitch~ I swear, if the high temps gets back up to 80, then down to 30 the next day, I'm rebelling.
@[member="Vereaux"] Do you go to SCAD?

@[member=Tamara]

~twitch twitch~ The smell of fish... ~twitch twitch~

Oh my, this reminds me of the first time I got to Savannah, and I smelled fish EVERYWHERE. I asked the hotel clerk what the smell was, and she replied "Oh, that's just the dead, don't mind them." I didn't know whether to laugh or wonder if I brought enough weapons for the zombies xD

EDIT: @[member="Delila Castillon"]

I go to Armstrong.

@[member="Tamara"]

Fried catfish sandwich on toasted sourdough....You haven't lived until you've ate one.

@[member="Vereaux"]

Nice, I work with a girl who went there for a short time. Which...isn't surprising given we live in the same state.

@[member="Darth Metus"]
Grandma lives in Conway Orlando where I grew up. Five minutes from the airport.

@Anyone interested
I live in TN an hour away from Nashville, Knoxville, and Chattanooga.

Going to move to ATL.

@Myself
WOnders...... Why do I wait with such anticipation for other writers to post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom