Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Worlds Collide [ OP Dominion of Eriadu ]

Uriel

I Shall Know No Fear
There would be help for them soon enough. They would know the assistance of the Jedi - and in the meantime they had orders to follow. The Brother-Captain had one requirement - power the generators back online and get the station back operational so that they could destroy the enemy fleet. This would not be an easy challenge.

The blade crackled with power as Uriel decapitated another Bando Gora slave, a bolter round slamming through the head of the next nearest.

"Uriel Squad! Take the generator!"

Only one room ahead... one hallway. It was all they needed--

Until a monster spewed forth. Brandishing twin force axes. Weapons of civilized beings.

Uriel paused.

"Brother-Captain. Your assistance is needed! Fight with me!"

All around her Reavers fell. Discarding her shattercannon as the massive magazine finally clicked empty, she pulled her absurdly sharp chainsword. The imposing, bulky weapon sliced and diced through opposition as she hewed her way through the ranks of insane cannibals, gore, ichor and innards splattering at her.

Chaos sorcerers tossed lightning at her and in some cases their blasts actually hit home instead of destroying her, but she refused to relent. Instead she advanced, implacable, unstoppable. Those not slain by her blade were tossed into skulls, necks were snapped, bones broken. Having thrown off a Reaver who leapt at her and stomped his throat, she found a discarded flamethrower that had apparently belonged to an ODF soldier, who no longer needed it since he was dead. As alchemised nexu and Reavers charged her, she brought up the flamethrower and it spat volleys of cleansing flame. Monstrosities were burnt to crisp and fried in a beautiful barbeque of slaughter and carnage. Caerys was, you might have guessed it, impassive.

[member="Sarge Potteiger"] [member="Uriel"]

OMEGA PROTECTORATE FLEETCOM

Rhen didn't know how he managed it, but his ship would slip into the hanger bay at the OP Fleetcom. He would guide his ship in, setting it to rest in the midst of chaos.

Powering down his ship, he quickly would unbuckle himself. The hiss of the opening of the cockpit of his starfighter would pop open, letting him slip out.

Climbing down, he would look around. The fleecom was surrounded by Bando Gora. His hand went to his saber and ignited in a viridian blade.

Jumping down, the Corellian knight would start to strike at the foes.

Kronk

NPCs by Daalen
"Protectorate are here, so are the Fringe. Just hold out."

It had never felt so great to hear a stranger talk. Lydia and her makeshift 'squad' sighed in relief, taking out a few more Reavers before handing out another round of ammo clips. They were near a storage area, after all. Where else would they have gone for refuge? Their issue had been timing. But [member="Emberli Garett"] had given them just that. Each of the perhaps dozen gathered quickly reloaded before assisting the approaching soldiers in ridding the hall of Bando Gora. With her signature grin Lydia called out, hoping her savior would be able to hear her.

"Thank ya much sirs! If y'all need any more equipment, we got a bit to spare back here. Enough ammo to go around. But our biggest supply is behind a locked door. Though I think one of y'all might be able to bust that door open..."

She hoped they could.

Generator ahead, monster in the way. Not good. Not good. Hastings charged forward, legs bending as servos whined. Twin axes or not Hastings launched himself at the beast, disruptor tearing chunks of flesh from its oversized body. He miscalculated the distance though, and wound up sailing over the beast. His sword dug into its shoulder, caught, and there it stayed, Hastings tumbled out of sight behind it. But this had the advantage of getting its back turned towards Uriel.

"Now, Sergeant!" Came Hastings voice through the comm.

This was his chance.

"Yes, I want you to see what happens. It's a learning experience to see what happens space side in a fight like this." Coryth said calmly. "While you may not be able to help today, someday you might need the skills you see used here." Always trying to offer a lesson in her workings.

Limping forward, she reached out and took Anika's hand. "Thank you, Major." Coryth said politely, "It's good to be up and about. If not a little injured but I'll be fine. It's just good to be here after Sullust." Truthfully there had been moments there when she thought she'd not have made it out alive. And while she should still be in bed, Coryth was too stubborn for that.

She turned to Felicity, "This is Felicity Mason, she is my guest here if you do not mind her staying along side me to watch the comings and goings."

"I remember being on a ship like this, early in my apprenticeship under the Jedi Order. Granted I was mostly here to listen and help with wounded."

Felicity smiled weakly as they entered the bridge. For a moment, Felicity could only gaze in awe. It was beautiful! She'd never seen anything like it! She'd dreamed of seeing the bridge of a protectorate ship, but not like this! In full action! Everyone rushing about with a job to do. It was... beautiful. She wanted to be here, and not just for one battle. She wanted to be here and stay here. She was almost too excited to notice the woman in blue until she was already speaking, and, Oh force! When she nodded to Felicity, she felt like she was experiencing her first crush again. But this was not a crush on the woman. It was the uniform she loved.

"I... Wow," she breathed, "This is amazing!"

She'd forgotten for the moment that something called Reavers, that were not actually a sports team, were attacking.

Finally the Eldorai fleet emerged from hyperspace, finding before it a scene of devastation. It was both beautiful and terrifying. The Bando Gora warships, with the foul symbols of Chaos emblazoned upon them, were falling upon the Protectorate defenders.

Aboard the Artemisia, Tarissa Cadalthor watched the scene impassively, issuing commands. Starfighters roared from the bays of the battleships and fell upon the Bando Gora craft like vicious birds of prey as the fleets engaged. Flashes of turbolaser streaked across the cold vacuum of space. The game was on, the purge had begun. At the same time swarms of dropships bearing Eldorai soldiers and Angelii began descending onto the planet, here to deliver fiery justice and Ashira's wrath.

Tilda Sai

T
[member="Felicity Mason"] [member="Coryth Elaris"]

She would take the offered hand, "A pleasure to meet you." she would shake it. In light of what was happening, the Major would start a debrief.

"So far we are in the midst of attempting to beat back the Bando Gora." she began to detail to the Jedi Master and her companion.

"It isn't looking too great, but so far, we think we maybe able to come ahead." Anika would turn to the holoscreens, her fingers moving to and fro

Uriel

I Shall Know No Fear
Uriel charged, blade held high in two hands; all the strength he could muster, even as an Inquisitor, would have to be enough to slay the beast.

His blade found purchase in its spine. The force sword tore upwards, a bloody furrow scything its way through the monster as Uriel carved its heart out from its spine, claiming it only as a trophy as his own. The beast fell to the floor - teamwork was a wonderful thing that way. It took bravery to kill and face a monster such as that.

"Thank you, brother-- Uriel Squad, reclaim that generator, now!" screamed the Brother-Sergeant. This was an absolute order. They were so close. This station was theirs.

Kronk said:
"Protectorate are here, so are the Fringe. Just hold out."

It had never felt so great to hear a stranger talk. Lydia and her makeshift 'squad' sighed in relief, taking out a few more Reavers before handing out another round of ammo clips. They were near a storage area, after all. Where else would they have gone for refuge? Their issue had been timing. But [member="Emberli Garett"] had given them just that. Each of the perhaps dozen gathered quickly reloaded before assisting the approaching soldiers in ridding the hall of Bando Gora. With her signature grin Lydia called out, hoping her savior would be able to hear her.

"Thank ya much sirs! If y'all need any more equipment, we got a bit to spare back here. Enough ammo to go around. But our biggest supply is behind a locked door. Though I think one of y'all might be able to bust that door open..."

She hoped they could.
"Any ammo you could spare miss would be helpin' greatly in riddin' us of these beasts." He and his merry band of mercenaries were running low, very low. Dangerously low. They couldn't afford to continue without resupply. With a wave, the Mandalorians descended on the storage room to help themselves to a fair serving of ammunition and other goodies; after busting down the door with some heavy shoulders and help from crushgaunts.

"And thank you, miss. You thinned them out for us. Happy hunting."

Coryth beamed proudly as she looked to Felicity. "Isn't it though?" She grinned to the young woman. "I spent a lot of time on places like this, when I was your age." She sighed thinking back to the first time she'd visited a ship like this, stood on the bridge in battle. It had been just as amazing to her then. "I just wanted you to see it, to know." The redhead said happily.

"Its crazy all that happens on the bridge in times like this, but trust me its worth it."

[member="Anika Od'Manteiv"]

"Errr, right. Nolan Detta of Mandalore. Your higher ups gave me good credits to help destroy the Bando Gormagon or something." Nolan lept from the window down to the streets where Bando were attacking civvies.

Releasing his Beskad from its home, he waded into the nearest fiendish looking beasts. He dug deep to pull from his soul the hate he harbors for the Sith and their creations. These Bando looked like Sithspawn and he hated them. The Force Rage unleashed forth from his heart into his blood.

Going back to the conversation,"I'll be here, killing these demon things while you play with your space toys. Don't mind me, I'm just having fun. Wooooo!" He went back to cutting down the disfigured creatures that charged him.

([member="Thurion Heavenshield"] I'm doing more Force Stuff again)

Nolan Detta said:
He dug deep to pull from his soul the hate he harbors for the Sith and their creations. These Bando looked like Sithspawn and he hated them. The Force Rage unleashed forth from his heart into his blood.
*This time the Force Rage was turned on himself, causing [member="Nolan Detta"] to experience heavy suicidal tendencies.*

The overwhelming sensation of guilt flooded Nolan instead of anger. He felt anger at himself for letting Satine be one of those who disappeared and then, here he was not looking for her but fighting someone else's war. For credits no less. What kind of husband was he?

"What are you all waiting for?!? Come on!!! Kill me you bastards!!! You want me!? Here I am!!"

Nolan tossed aside his Beskad and started swinging for the fences. He was trying to get more of the beasts to attack him at once. He began to get so furious with himself that he shed tears.

"Why!?!? Why her and not me!?!? Take me!! Take me!!! I'm here Gods! You want the last Detta!! I'm right here you cowards!! All you will die with me!!!"

Nolan slammed his visor into the face of the first Bando, the used his pack to slam into another at breakneck speeds. It was as effective as the description. The head of the Bando snapped back and it fell dead.

"FfffuuuuwwwAhhhhh!!!! Nolan cried out in agony.

[member="Anika Od'Manteiv"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom