Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question What's the craziest good thing that's come out of being at Chaos for you?

The Inexhaustible
You know, now that I think about this. Did anyone here get invited to Kyyrk Kyyrk 's wedding?

Besides that, Chaos has always been a way for me to escape from the mess of the world and the brutality of life. I mean, I've met a few people who've changed my life.

These people include: Tefka Tefka , Srina Talon Srina Talon (The scariest yet sweetest person I know besides the next person) Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter (The bestest pinkest person I know ) Darth Metus Darth Metus (The Man who gave me a fleet ), Credius Credius (Someone who appreciates powerful warships ), CETCOM CETCOM (In a wierd way, for you tho) and lastly but the least person Civil Civil (The person who made me realize everything is not possible but everything is possible )

I’ve met some awesome people on chaos but I think my best story is about the person I left behind!

I had tried to join here on and off for years but every time I did this owner of another board I was on would cause me tremendous trouble. She would make fake accounts and try to upset my fiancé. She would randomly kill off characters of mine or switch out stories to screw with my plans. Any type of bullying to get me to come back and ONLY write at her place. She hates this place for whatever reason and she would throw a little tantrum to anybody she knew that came here. It was a nightmare and I was a spineless pushover who always left when she started.

But this time I started talking to Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter and her kindness and friendship gave me confidence to stand up for myself and tell that other writer to stuff it. So I ditched the witch and now you will never be rid of me ❤

Last edited:

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
In the last seven months, Chaos has been nothing short of a blessing for me. I've met a lot of genuinely good people who've become friends and I believe many of us are going to be keeping each other for life. Another group that has helped me a lot was my old gang - we've come together on Chaos again and while I kept in touch with most of them through the years, Chaos is giving us a frame to laugh and play in that's been nothing short of a blessing. In these months some surprising friendships have also emerged.

I also met poorsmitty (no idea what his character name is on the board though) when I was in New York back in 2015 or 2016 :D I hope to get to meet more people next time I fly over the ponds.

I've honestly got quite a bit out of being here to be frank. At a time when I was thinking about hanging up RP for good, Alkor Centaris Alkor Centaris introduced me to this place. And well . . . now I've never looked back. I've gotten to make some pretty great friends here that I feel very open to just share life with and get feedback from. And really that's been some of the best stuff I've gotten from here, being able to hang out both on the site and off it. But there are certainly some people I'd love to get a shout out to for just being awesome and the friendships I've been able to either build, or simply strengthen since being here.

Faye Malvern Faye Malvern | Adron Malvern Adron Malvern | Darth Metus Darth Metus | Srina Talon Srina Talon | John Locke John Locke | Luna Terrik Luna Terrik | Kyyrk Kyyrk | Tess Valnora Tess Valnora

Thraztin

T
Writing experience, thanks to the wonderful people here. Playing on and off here since I was 12 has seriously helped me get better as an amateur writer, and I couldn't ask for a better group of people to help me with it.

“Learn to obey before you command”
The ability to be able to be annoying and get away with it.

So just escapism really.

Honestly everyone I have met while on CHAOS have been really nice, especially everyone in the TSE because I get to insult them in rp and still be alive, but just thank you to everyone in the community for being awesome, especially since I only started this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom