Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What're you doing, post-Recovery?

I AM SO KEEPING EVERYTHING! I have worked too hard at Morna to get him the way he is. Though maybe I will change some of the things, And I was already working on something for Morna with another person that would be so BA.

other than that it stays the same.

Praxis

Space Truckin'
I completely agree with using this whole ordeal as some kind of reset point or time skip.

The amount of time should be clarified, however. That way we can all coordinate our respective timelines.

Maybe... 3-4 months after the Metalorn invasion?

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Most of what I was doing with Jax and Valik were both part of large storylines, so I'm gonna try to restore what I can. @[member="Madeline Kahoshi"] really pulled a solid and saved one of my most important threads with Valik, as the other ones I've lost I can recast with different angles to get the same objectives. There were other little nuisances with my other chars, but for the most part nobody but Ardak was heavily involved, despite how much I love Yurik. Going to reset a few chars and maybe go in some different directions. So I guess a combo then with my characters.

@Sorick Hoften

You need someone to rp with? Pm me what kind of rp would interest you and I will get back to you after I get a few hours of sleep. Daxton never says no to rp :D

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Ashin has reached a nice holding pattern. Fighting the horrors of the unknown regions, mated to Spencer, non aggression pacts or understandings with all surrounding goverbments - the fringe is secure.

Gotta do that Sio thing though....

Jorus and Alna will be doing risky stuff.

Je'gan has just now been given responsibility for rehabilitating Matsu...and must meet the Patches crew...

Yoru Shakou

To be honest I've been thinking about taking a break from Chaos.

Mainly just to get my thoughts in order and figure out what characters I want to keep around and what I want to actually do with what I have. I haven't really sat down and hammered out what I wanted to do with them beyond what I have.

Of course Lilicky will stay as he is, there's no changing that. Mainly because everyone wubs him. :D

Some of the characters though like Jorund, Amrit and Ulfur were made just for the Dark Harvest, though they came in late and didn't really do much. I also have a couple blank slate characters that were made with no real focus or thought put into them.

At this time Tasgetius, Irwaen and Di'ana'Nurudo are the only characters I have that really have a specific use and focus on.

I even have characters like Sarvocc and Magrath that were made, but their plot line threads either died or just got way out of hand.

If you declare that then I will declare that I am Emperor of everything fire, and pure awesomeness, I demand tribute of every faction to give me two children that will fight to the death for food.

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
Well, this character right here is a result of the crash and me hearing something about the Black Suns wanting more activity. So, I'm going to help the Black Suns....probably at the expense of others in the universe. That being said, I was sad about the Metalorn thread, it was a fething interesting read. Morna's near death experience and the Ewok Shaman being stabbed by a small child were both really well-done, powerful moments. And this is coming from someone who has an OOC anti-ewok sentiment.

Anemone Nivalis

M.D., Expert Trauma Surgeon
Honestly, I'm kind of at a loss. I didn't have any long term plans for Anemone, and the previous Protectorate rp was supposed to keep her busy. Without that, I'm not really sure where to take her character direction wise. So, for now, until i come up with something, I guess she'll kind of just be another body within OP's framework.

Anemone Nivalis said:
Honestly, I'm kind of at a loss. I didn't have any long term plans for Anemone, and the previous Protectorate rp was supposed to keep her busy. Without that, I'm not really sure where to take her character direction wise. So, for now, until i come up with something, I guess she'll kind of just be another body within OP's framework.
I'll RP with you and get a plot going. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom