Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What're you doing, post-Recovery?

Menoetius

Anzat's How it's Done
I say Sol and myself because we're the ones making and implementing the religion onto the planets. Then we ask you to come along and help out bby.

If you want Jacen to be a part of it all along, and have him create the religion as well, then that's fine by me too. Awesome, actually.

Marik Baldear

M
the only thing i lost was a RP that i didn't really like the dissections i made in it... so sorry everyone but this worked out for me... i changed where i wanted to take Marik half way through the RP so now i can redo it... Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha!!!

Qae Shena said:
Is anyone else using this as a reset point? Perhaps a chance for a new character arc? I'm doing just that myself, so I'm curious.
I am, with all of my characters. Asha is leaving the Republic, making a new story-arc for her, Kara has been aged a few years and has a clean slate - new "name", identity, after the incident with Azar. Jyn has the AE to look forward to. The others, well, they had never really gotten very far anyway, so Daux and Cassus remain mostly unaffected, and G'mork is still only an idea in the back of my head. In some ways (and I know people will murder me for saying this, I'm not being insensitive, just stating my case) I'm glad this has happened, at least for me. It's brought about the changes I've needed with my mains for a while now.

Oram Thorne

Darth Nox // Dark Noble
I never really managed to get really into posting before the new job routine took a hold of me and sucked the life out of me. But I am on the recovery now since I managed to land myself a fixed schedule :p. But I have 3 people I started RPing with so I might hit those up tomorrow and see if we should resurrect our threads and get started again.

But is someone going to restore the threads from the various backups people have or is that just lost lost?

Oh and yea I am working my second job this weekend :p

First things first, enjoying mah cigarette. Then lunch. Then carry on with my usual witchy ways.

That aside, thanks to learning about cache thanks to my awesome friends, I'm able to find everything but the very last post I did yesterday with Satara. Which in my book is pretty awesome. I mean, I wasn't present during the great big ezhack, I only joined the server in 2008 but since I've been sick for the last two weeks in ways I never thought possible which allowed me more than anything to reevaluate what is OMG WTH and the like and what is nothing to get my mind in a cluster, it certainly makes me take this which a much bigger ease than how I would have reacted like year ago or more (and even than, I imagine my upset-ness would have been more focused on the inter-webs themselves rather than any person, just so we're clear on that). Not to mention that I just spent the last week going through my threads and updating future Satara (it's a messed up timeline but it works for me and the Hawks, lol), don't know if I forsaw it or just felt it was time...

But yeah, nothing that happened here yesterday is changing Satara's course or that of any of my other characters. I am however, first making backups of all my threads and those of WoD which frankly, I should have done long before since I usually tend to update my archives every couple of months but, you know, lazy is a deadly sin and I've had a lot on my plate these last few months.

All I found in my cache was shrimp, a lot of shrimp. Rather than spend my time going through all that shellfish I decided to contact my fellow writers and for the most part we are moving forward.

Still waiting for a reply to my favorite splicer in the Mando Job before trigger the getaway scene.

Also on the Dangerous Game thread do you want to move it to a duel thread instead? It just got interesting when the fuses blew, no gum chewing jedi getting away with blasting me. This means war!!!!! hahahaha. No seriously, maybe we can move it into a separate thread, and let the chicken feathers fly.

My plans for Moira have not really been affected by the crash - since most of the thread with @[member="Cora Passek"] was on cache. So my plans for the Butcher of Contruum and the Angel of Chaos remain intact, especially if hopefully the Jedi-Sith war continues. Guess if that heats up she'll get involved.

Of course a new Rebellion would be great.

The Eternal Queen
Well, thankfully I wasn't in anything too deep yet, so I decided that I'm just going to pick up where I left off and not change a thing. Just keep on going as I was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom