Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What're You Doing In My Swamp? | First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance Held Dagobah Hex

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
source-2.gif

Progflaw99

https://youtu.be/TyDQs0ajxEc​

Anyone wanna duke it out groundside? Some squad level NPC tactics with PC's leading? Some hand to hand combat stuff? Another idea? I've been playing around with the idea of a small squad level map/movement system, to better illustrate where troops are etc. Smaller engagement, not a full platoon or legion or anything but it could be some fun!

Would anyone be interested to dance with my Mercenaries and I in the swamps? I’m game for about pretty much anything, like epic duels whilst talking about onions or swapping manly stories - which may or may not result in me cooking waffles the next morning. ;)

Hahaha - In all seriousness, feel free to slide my a Discord DM or a PM here. I’d be more than happy to have a oppositional foil to make things entertaining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom