Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What're You Doing In My Swamp? | First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance Held Dagobah Hex

I apologize, I have edited my post several times now.

I have since entered the Invasion despite my IRL situation and intend on giving this my full commitment.

[member="Loto Afu"]

[member="Aedan Miles"]
[member="Rosa Gunn"]
[member="Erendiz Kahn"]
[member="Aleidis Zrgaat"]
[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]
[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]
[member="Sigrid Forsberg"]
[member="Pash Tafo"]
[member="Jerit Kolomor"]
[member="Tryp West"]
[member="Mishel Noren"]
[member="Liuna Ondizi"]
[member="Stephanie Swail"]
[member="Qymaen sil Jurai"]
[member="Tobias Zieba"]
[member="Cassus Stoma"]
[member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]
[member="Arlox"]
[member="Srina Talon"]
[member="Rapax"]
[member="Ever Dawnracer"]
[member="Loto Afu"]

Comprehensive GA ally list up to this point for the convenience of First Order staff. Poke me if I missed you, or if you're a latecomer.

In respect to her involvement as my CIS character for the first Dagobah invasion, and the time that has transpired since said invasion in the invasion story, I would like to extend my participation to [member="Katria Vekarr"] as well as a GA ally. While I don't think I'll be posting as much with her, I feel if I need to use her I would like permission to use her.

[member="Zark"]

Mishel Kryze

M
Headers if y'all wann'em, and if there are any special requests, lemme know. [member="Samka Derith"] [member="Ara Zambrano"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Aryn Teth"]

i7RGqIx.png
dfMrewk.png
rrRpUy4.png
uJSGcvw.png
frlWvOv.png

Progflaw99

[member="Therran Graush"] - just for you bud, an artsy header of Mt. Yoda :p

[member="Ara Zambrano"] - Yeah, that was my one troll header, the rest I'm taking more than 2 minutes on LOL

@Here
Just clairification sake. with regards to some of the tags on the surface

Cave will be for inside the dark side cave, and at its entrance
Force Nexus is that suburb around said cave where you know the Force is strong there
Swamp is like... elsewhere thats not the previous two, nor the FOB

This gon' be gud

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom