Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Was Once Lost; Now Found. [First Order - Tier Two Dominion of Rehl Prime and Gilaria]

Nearby: [member="Evaelyn Zambrano"]

Kyrel merely waited for an answer crossing his arms as he fixed the bartender an icy stare. The man seemed petrified by Kyrel's appearance. The skull-like face would surely do that to anyone, but Kyrel was in not the mood for games. He needed answers as he would hunt down those responsible and kill those that were wished dead by the Supreme Leader. He was itching to reach for his saber to cut the man down and was going to until the man finally came over his fear and finally spoke up. "I am sorry Sir.... I don't believe I know much... But please if you'll allow me to ex-..." All of a sudden the man stopped in mid sentence, as he tried to get words out but was struggling as Kyrel hold his fingers together using the Force to choke him. The man dropped his glass to the floor and tried to somehow stop the choking in a feeble attempt by grabbing his throat. Kyrel then spoke to him in a cold tone with only a hint of anger shown. "I have no time for your games. This is of vital importance and you know more than what you are letting on. Tell me or I will kill you where you stand." He then released his hold, the man gasped for air the moment he was released and after a minute started to speak frantically. "Alright, I'll tell you.... They operate in a building not too far from the market you can find them there." Kyrel nodded and turned to walk away feeling satisfied with the information the had gotten.

As soon as Kyrel's back was turned the man had grabbed a Blaster, and before he was about to fire on the Knight of Ren while his back is turned, he started struggling. He once again gasped for air as Kyrel turned and with a hold of his hand he crushed the man's windpipe with a mere gesture, and with a loud crunch, the man fell back. All eyes were now on him. Kyrel looked at them all and pointed an index finger as he said clearly irritated. "If anyone of you attempts to avenge the man's death you will all meet a violent end." With that none of them made a move as Kyrel turned to walk away he then saw a woman who was eyeing him. He locked his gaze with her and reached out through the force. What he had found was that she was very strong, but what she was doing here he couldn't say. He approached her. "Who are you girl..... Do you wish to avenge that fool over there.... It is most unwise and rude to stare in a place like this, speak now before I lose my patience." He said coldly through his metallic tone and stared at her coldly. His faceless expression boring into her eyes as for a moment the only that could be heard from him was the rasp of his breathing. He waited for an answer from the mysterious girl as he was in no mood for games.

Nearby: [member="Kyrel Ren"]

The Force soldier wasted little time to get down to business. Either he was in a hurry or just had no patience for nonsense. She could respect both, really. The bartender was clearly afraid. Terrified. Though he was still trying to get away with telling as little as possible. Enough to satisfy the warrior of death here, but not much more than that. Was he afraid of more than the man in black? Could it be he feared that if he spilled the beans, all of them, he would end up as dead as if he crossed angry-mask-man?

There was possibly more information to be gathered. Maybe even a few informants in the bar. But hulkyman was about to be on the move, and he looked like the sort of fella who'd get to the bottom of things just fine on his own as well. Provided it was not a trap, he had just received intel regarding their base of operations.

Things didn't really play out the way she had anticipated. The man reached for a weapon, the man ended up dead. Got resolved rather neatly though. Unsurprisingly, he had no more challengers. Elyn wouldn't be one of them. She merely admired the spectacle from a distance, although she did little to cover her interest. It seemed only natural then that he would eventually recognise this and act on it. Or not. Though act he did.

Now his full attention was turned to her. He moved his imposing body her way. She felt a sudden thrilling rush of adrenaline, perhaps even fear, although her mis-wired brain interpreted it as excitement. "No, I'm good" she said, somehow managing to maintain a relatively confident smile. It seemed borderline arrogant though, maybe even mocking, which was not her intent, so she quickly moved the conversation forwards before he could take notice. "I don't know man. This seems like exactly the place people go to stare. Though maybe you've never tried being a girl in a bar." Too soon for jokes? Too soon for jokes...

"What I do wish though... Is to learn more stuff like that" she gestured with a nudge of her head in direction of the dead barkeep. The chokeshow was impressive, and it told of a mastery of the technique she did not yet possess. Of course, why would he help her? There was no incentive. She had to create some, with what she had. All she needed, she believed, was time and opportunity. If she could secure both then using those she could get herself to the next step. Probably. "Let me help you. Take me with you when you go looking for whoever those people you're looking for are." she paused, giving him time to consider the out of the blue offer. As if to make it clear she was not joking, she stood up from her seat. He was tall, but so was she. Courtesy of daddy. Then came the little bit of incentive she calculated was the kind he would take a liking to "If I'm not useful, kill me after." she shrugged. A wise woman once told her something along the lines of 'success or death'.

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
Gilaria: Objective 4

Now that the three people were seated in the seafood restaurant, with menus handed out when they were seated, they realize that the restaurant isn't overly crowded, but all the meals on the menu are cooked using local ingredients. They all want grilled fish, but are unsure of which varieties. What they are about to realize is that all grilled fish meals come with what they call chips and a few slices of lemon or lime. Haddock, rock salmon being the most popular varieties of fish being served there, and she realized it by looking at the chef's specialties on the menu. Also, according to the customs of the area, they are asked for different cooking modes: rare, medum or well-done being the commonly-asked grilling intensities, with well-done usually reserved for those whose stomachs are more delicate. They are also given a cup of water each while the waiter came back:

"May I take your orders please?" the waiter asked.

"Rare rock salmon please, with a calamari platter as an appetizer"

"Well-done haddock here" the building inspector chimed in.

"Medium red snapper here" the foreman also ordered.

Fiolette Fortan

F
Rehl Prime
BYOO
Post 8

Hogrum asked her if they would be going down to the planet, and Fiolette who had yet to make up her mind thought on the question perhaps a little longer than she should have. "Yes, we will - you said yourself these primitives may not have the technology capable." The lift doors opened to what seemed to be an ordinary deck on the Warspite. "We'll need to gear up and get a forward post established before we properly deploy our own men and women. Thankfully, the good Admiral Rausgeber had the foresight to develop pre-fabricated technology making it easier for us to dominate worlds such as this." She led the lieutenant to the armoury where she had her pick of armour and chose something practical over the ornate. Even more interesting it did not bear rank at all, "no point in expecting your men to follow you, if you can't get down into the trenches them with Veed, remember that."

Securing her boots and helmet she tested their mag seals against the Warspite's own flooring. When she was satisfied she grabbed a blaster rifle and few toolkits before heading out of the armoury. On the comms link, Rennic remarked that a shuttle was awaiting the pair and that Lieutenant Commander Galeway would be joining them on the trip down to Rehl Prime. Additionally, the Watchtower station was en route and should arrive within the next few hours. Making her way to another lift, the admiral waited for Lieutenant Veed.

[member="Hogrum Veed"]

Objective: BYOO

Kyrel split off from the other two and Kaalia simply gave him a nod as he left. She then listened to Mishel as she talked about what she felt, but the only way to find out what it was, was to find it. "We will find what it is." The redhead noticed the brunette take out a datapad and read it as she showed it to her. "Kolto... Alright, let's go find a boat then."

The woman made her way over to the nearest harbor and after an exchange of words and credits she managed to get what they needed. Before leaving Kaalia turned to Mishel. "Do you need anything else before heading off? I can load up our things in the meantime."

[member="Mishel Ren"]

BYOO

Kyrel looked at the young woman with an intense glare through the intimidating mask. She had to make jokes in front of him, that he had found most displeasing and he now felt the urge to choke her as he did the man, but he was willing to listen if only his temper did not get the better of him first. He stood there placing his hands on his belt, his lightsaber dangling which he had felt the need to grab but chose not to. He did not like being in this place, and he had sure did not like to be watched by a woman especially one who had made jokes. And then she asked if she could learn the Force. Kyrel had an idea but let out a growl at the thought. He then did not say anything but looked at her more. His anger was simmering and wondered what was holding him back from killing her already. But he only responded with cold venom. "You, you want to learn the force. You want me to train you. You are strong in the force indeed, but how will you be of use to me? I could kill you right now if I wanted to. If you want to learn the ways of the Force under me than you will have to earn it, and if I take you along I don't want to have a burden with me as well so I demand you show your worth before I consider such a thing if this mission succeeds. And do not make jokes in my presence again."

He said as he walked out and onto the busy streets, ignoring the stares of the locals, and let the Force guide him to his destination. He would then see a building. He saw several armed guards and watched to see if the girl was behind him. "If you wish to prove to me that you wish to learn how to use the force then show me. Kill those guards to secure our entrance if you can. " He said as he gestured to the building and waited on her.

Evaelyn, or 'Alycia', was playing with fire. The man was angry and relentless. She had already seen him kill once and there was little remorse. Growing up she'd been familiar with people of power. Sith and dark, great Force users who wielded power unimaginable to the common people. Being of both the Pacanth Reach and Ember of Vahl had provided an insight into these matters. Although to both she was a bit of a wild card. Neither could feel entirely comfortable where they had her, although the Embers were probably the ones who could relax the most. Joycelyn was devout, and so Elyn would not act against them.

Her thoughts had distracted her. She focused, and grounded her mind back into the present. Not dying was on the agenda and she did not plan to fail. "Well" she began as she started to walk with him out of the cantina. She was being more careful with her words now. Joking and poking the bear was fun and all, but she did not wish to push him over the limit. "If you don't want to train me, that's fine. But you... Surely, you're not alone? You're with the First Order" she said it as a statement, although it was more a question. She wasn't sure. It was an assumption she wished he'd confirm. But more than that... "The Knights of Ren... They're real, aren't they?" she stopped, trying her best to make eye contact even though it was futile up against the visors of his helmet. "If you could point me in their direction, I'd be very grateful."

"Think on it" she said. And then, with the building and its armed security in full view ahead, it would appear she had her task cut out for her. There was one leaning against the wall by the entrance itself, and two more patrolling the area nearby. One seemed to be on a general rotation of the building itself, while the second stuck close to the door. So she had her first target then.

Elyn had moved away from the side of Kyrel. Blending in first with the crowd she had moved not in a direct path towards the building. She did not wish to appear like she was headed there with a purpose, but instead took a much longer route with sideways and detours. But eventually she made it to the flank of the building. Hopefully the armoured man was of the patient sort. By now the patrolling guard had made it around. With muffled steps and even her presence in the Force dimmed down, she approached him quickly from behind but with stealth. It was not mere instinct, at this level her silent approach was clearly a practised skill. Without warning she sunk her phrik axe into the side of guard's neck. It was the weak-spot of his outfit, as well as his soft flesh. He went down, but to ensure that it was a permanent solution, the girl kept hacking until she was sure. Her own outfit became a splatter of blood. Blending in wouldn't be quite as easy now. But the time for that had passed.

The other two guards remained at their post, unaware what had happened. Elyn moved silently up to the side of the building. She had quickly searched the fallen guard for any keys, as well as taken his comml It could prove a useful. insight into the guard's movements. Then... Deep breath. Calm. Aim. Both speed and aim was guided by the Force and made sure that once more her bloodied phrik axe met its mark. This time it was the guard by the door. Headshot. His weapon would drop, and so he would fall to the floor. It had happened at a moment when the other guard was moving in the opposite direction. Hopefully he had heard nothing. But perhaps he would. He would turn soon.

Elyn broke out into a run as soon as the axe left her grip. Hit or miss she would have to be on the move regardless. Thankfully it was a direct hit, and the guard taken out of action. Now she had to move fast to cover the distance. The guard was turning. He noticed something was wrong by the door, his comrade was down. But there were loud steps! "Hey!" he turned, weapon lifting quickly and taking aim on the blue-haired girl. She had now taken into a leap, closing the distance. Within a flash of motion before the trigger could be pulled, her lightsaber came alive with a snap-hiss, and in a decisive cut the purple blade carved through the man. Lightsabers made more noise than axes. Yet he was the last man. And now he was dead.

Dunames Lopez

One of the benefits of Polydroxol physiology is that her stomach isn't as delicate as those of humans or Near-Human species. The other two would realize their platter of seafood is a little dry but that's what the slices of lemon were for. Speaking of which, what was the cost of those? Although Dunames ate the fish first and then the chips, whereas the reverse was true of the others. Said chips were much more similar to what was sold on Galidraan, that is, "beefeater" fries, than what Polydroxol usually called chips, the latter being much thinner and wider. However, she was, on the whole, unimpressed since it was very similar to other food served onboard Star Tours flights, second-class on commuter flights or available on just about every major cruise. When their time to pay the bill has arrived, she only reluctantly views it but accepts that she has to pay it. Ugh, this restaurant really is overpriced, she thought once the bill has been reviewed and paid.

"All right, let us return to the spaceport and return this rental speeder"

Mishel Kryze

M
Gilaria
BYOO
Post 9

Mishel looked over her shoulder as she stood on the harbor and smiled, "sister look!" She jabbed the air with her finger and pointed toward the silhouette figure of Ara and perhaps Samka as well. The harbor was nice enough, and the submersible boat would do the job as it buoyed up and down along the water's edge. The vat-grown Ren's attention drew back to [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] as she answered her question, "not that can I think off."

She pulled at her robes again and bent over to see if it had dried off. And as she checked she frowned, they were damp and cold the teenager suspected it would remain like this for some time. Their hotel would be somewhere along the edge of the shore. Sand, water and the foliage of the land greeted one another like the cascade of a painting. Depths and shadows played with one another through the sun light which as Mishel took note was bright and the heat felt good against he cold of her robes.

Gilaria
BYOO

Kyrel heard the girl's words with the patience he had left and did not say anything. He kept walking towards the building as she followed and kept up with him. She went on as they reached the building she went on, on how she knew of the First Order and how she knew of the Knights of Ren with her probing. She was quite perceptive as she caught on quickly to who Kyrel possibly was. He didn't say anything else until telling her to go kill the guards. He would indeed think on her words as he watched her dispatch the guards with brutal efficiency and soon Kyrel was most pleased with how she had handled it. Maybe he would train her after all and introduce her to the Ren as he was working on training a new Generation of Disciples at Vader's Castle on Mustafar. With training in the dark side, she could become very powerful, but Kyrel wouldn't be an easy teacher.
He watched her interested in how she killed her foes and was alarmed when she brandished a Lightsaber. This was a most surprising turn to see that she had her own weapon.

After the task was done he walked to the door and told her as he walked in a stride, his dark form made him look as if he was death itself. "Indeed I am a Knight of Ren. There are very few of us, but you may have proven your worth yet, and I may train you girl." He said as he walked into the building, his lightsaber activated with a snap hiss. The crimson blade emerging from the hilt, as armed guards emerged with Kyrel dispatched with ease. He began to cut them down or snapped their necks with the force. He eventually emerged from the doorway to hear A Zabrak which seemed to be the leader speaking. "Boys I believe from this latest shipment our prophets have doubled." He then noticed Kyrel as he stepped in, the lightsaber still activated the Zabrak looked at him in both surprise and fear and said. "Who are you?" Kyrel said with venom in his voice. "I am here to carry out the Supreme Leader's will. For your crimes of raiding First Order vessels." He then looked to the girl. "If you wish to become a Ren. And be my apprentice, kill them all." He said lowering his saber and waited on the next turn of events.

And there she had it. The existence of the Knights of Ren confirmed, by a member of the order itself. Her leads that had led her to Gilaria had paid off. After a long search, she had finally found them. Now the next step was joining them. She seemed to have at least caught the interest of this fella, which was a good thing. Whether he trained her personally or not, she hoped he would take her to the Knights of Ren, creating the opportunity for her to be inducted. The long search was concluded, yet not came the no doubt arduous physical and mental trials that would test her worthiness to join this elusive order.

Elyn quickly moved over to her second kill and picked up the phrik axe. She wiped the blood off from both sides as well as she could on her right leg, then placed it back in its place. The purple lightsaber was deactivated now, but still in her grip. She had a feeling she would need to use it again. "What do I call you?" she asked, falling in step behind the man. She assumed he had a name, but she did not know it.

The very next moment after the Knight of Ren activated his lightsaber, Elyn brandished her own blade. He made short process of the guards, her minor role in this was simply deflecting the incoming blaster fire from the very few who even had the chance to fire off shots. She liked to think herself an efficient killer, but it was clear this Ren was one as well.

Now the duo, one basked in the crimson of his blade, the other bathed in the purple of her own weapon, stepped inside of what seemed to be a meeting of the ringleaders. Supreme Leader. Crimes against First Order. Yup, he was a Knight of Ren alright. Then after threatening the room he turned to Elyn, and proposed to her a deal: Give him death and he would give her a chance of becoming Ren. Solid deal, real bargain. Elyn was no stranger to death. Her upbringing and possibly even genes had hardened her to the act. As long as it wasn't herself or her sister going down, she did not mind putting people in the ground.

"As you wish" she said with a twirl of her blade's hilt and a smirk. The Zabrak might have hoped she would be horrified by the proposal, and unable to go through with it. Even if that had been the case, the Knight would have finished him. No, there was no way he was coming out of this scenario alive. "By order of the Supreme Leader and this Ren here, you have been sentenced to death. I will be your executioner" Too much? Maybe too much. But maybe the Ren would appreciate the devotion, albeit a touch theatrical.

With no further ado, she gathered the Force to her feet. She kicked off, leaping from the ground but remaining low above the surface. Her body picked up speed and moved with determination to the side of the table. In the blur she cut through one man who had stood closest to her, and upon her landing she took out two more. Without mercy or hesitation, the blue-haired girl continued carving a path through the small crowd. She moved with speed, not taking the time to make their deaths any spectacular shows of skill or suffering. It would be a quick, clean and efficient affair. Only two times had she needed to deflect incoming blaster fire and the bolts had dug their way into the chests of other members of the room. Even though they had been few and not prepared to put up much of a resistance, it was clear that this girl was no stranger to the lightsaber or even the Force, she had received experience or training in the past.

At the end of the all, only the Zabrak remained. She had him pushed ontop of the table, on his knees, with her standing behind him, the purple blade mere inches away from his neck. "I figured you might want this one for questioning. If not, give the word and I'll end him too." Depending on the Ren's answer, this man would perish in the next moment.

BYOO​
Nearby: [member="Evaelyn Zambrano"]​
wallpaper_1080p___darth_vader_by_iamsointense-d4r1rot.jpg
It all happened so quickly, they were able to enter the room quickly, and still the girl that followed him wish to know who he was. He wouldn't not enlighten her on his identity just yet. He would merely focus on getting this task completed as a Knight of Ren it was his duty to the Supreme Leader to deal with what was given to him, and so this rabble must be dealt with. But even on this mission, he could not deny that what brought them together was by no mere accident, but it was through the will of the Force. As he gave the order for her to strike, he deactivated his saber and watched the massacre unfold, it was strange to him she knew how to wield a lightsaber, and had some skill with the Force, but what did she want from him, why was she so eager to serve the half man half machine Knight of Ren. Was it because of the power he possessed, or because he was simply a means to an end, a path to greater power. He thought of this all as he watched finding some enjoyment in the carnage, but he only killed when it was necessary and did not do it for the sheer enjoyment of killing.​
He had watched how she moved, with speed and with such elegance that she was starting to please him. He almost mentally laughed when she gave her own little speech as if she was trying to gain his approval as if she was his servant. The show was amusing and Kyrel had to admit he was enjoying some of it, but she was not a Ren yet. This was only the beginning of her path, and Kyrel needed clear answers from this little encounter. He had no idea who she was, where did she come from, why did she seek out the Knights of Ren. There were so many questions that needed to be answered and he would get them. As soon as dealing with this scum were over he would gain all that he required from the girl whether she wanted to, or not.​
After it was over, and she had the leader at her fingertips with her saber pointed at his throat, he walked forward his cape flowed gently as he did. The rasp of his breathing filled the room as he hooked his saber back to his belt. He said to her "That will not be necessary." He said as he looked at the Zabrak, the man looked as if he wasn't afraid, but Kyrel knew better he could sense his fear and enjoyed it. He looked at the man and said. "Tell me where you have been keeping those shipments?" The way he had said it was by no means a request, but it was a demand. The man spat at him and said to him angrily. "Go kark yourself." Kyrel was in no mood for games, and he replied with a hint of venom. "There are other means I can use to get the information I require." He said stretching out his gloved hand and started to put use a new skill he had recently learned. He started to rip the information from the man's mind. He struggled as Kyrel ripped the information from his very mind, and found out that the shipments were at a storehouse on the outskirts of the city. After he was finished, he then told the man. "Your cooperation has been noted, I have no further use for you." He said closing his hand, and then the man's neck snapped and so fell to the ground.​
His skill with Mind Probe was good, he had studied a number of skills regarding the dark side in the Sith Archives of the old Sith Temple underneath Vader's Castle on Mustafar, and had found the knowledge most enlighting. He then looked to the girl answering her question. "We must head to the outskirts of the city, a storehouse is not far from there. They call me Kyrel Ren. Now before we go I demand answers. Do you wish to train under me? Why do you seek the Ren? Who and what are you? Where did you come from I demand answers." He said looking to her giving her a hard stare through the expressionless face of his mask.​

Dunames Lopez

While all three had uniformly negative opinions of the seafood restaurant where they ate overpriced fish and chips, in that it was overpriced, Dunames wasted no time getting the rental speeder back to the rental speeder section of the spaceport. Meanwhile, the rubble just made it to Sump's duracrete recycling plant, while it is being torn apart by the Nuknogs. Also night on Gilaria is not always pleasant when on a construction site, even when staying well inside the confines of a run-down spaceport. In a sense, the organics feel as if they were in some sort of childhood sleepover, especially given the jukebox they brought in tow. Once they arrive, Dunames realizes that one of the employees brought a pet rabbit in tow for the voyage, presumably a senior worker; usually more senior staff are given more freedoms to travel with pets for work than the newcomers. Dunames saw that the rabbit's owner was screaming at the rabbit because the rabbit was about to chew through electric cabling.

"Sleep, evil rabbit, sleep!" one of the workers screamed at its pet rabbit.

"What did your rabbit do anyway?"

"He was about to chew through electric cabling"

Progflaw99

-- -- --
Alouten, Gilaria
Objective I: The Hive of Scum and Villiany
Post II
-- -- --
The messy mechanic's boots thudded gently across the floor as she entered the establishment, shuffling up to the bar. Taking a moment to assess the menu, she flagged down the bartender before hopping up on one of the vacant stools. With a wry grin, she ordered.

"If ya don't mind, I'll take a Bantha Buster - double."
The Bantha Buster. An intuitive mix of cheap alcohols - coupled with a heavy hitting liqueur. A common drink favored by veterans of the space lanes, the strong flavor a draw for the pilots and freighter crews who were limited to the mostly tasteless ration packs usually consumed on long space voyages. It only took a few minutes before the ice cold mug was placed before her. Tami's eyes grew large, a grin spreading across her face. Truthfully, she found she liked the drink herself. Resting her elbows on the bar counter she leaned forward, listening to all the latest gossip going on around her. Rumors of a war brewing *That's not news*, A few day traders talking about wares and price hikes, and even a few discussions going on about the local Hutt-ball teams. An interesting plethora of varied information. Keeping her business to herself, she glanced up occasionally to watch the broadcast on the viewscreen above the bar. A togorian and a zabrak were going toe to toe in a hexagon ring - it looked pretty intense.

[member="Raziel"]

Evaelyn nodded, but kept her blade pointed at the man’s neck. No need to let go of that useful intimidation tool just yet. The blade was there was a reminder that he was simply one flick of the wrist away from execution, so his answers best be satisfactory.

When the man spat back at the Ren, Evaelyn internally went ‘Oooh snap’. Here comes trouble. And then trouble came, as the Ren went to work on the man’s mind. If he didn’t give the answers they were looking for willingly, the Zabrak would be made to give them up with force. Efficient, useful. Another trick Evaelyn made a note of. It’d be useful to pick up. Meanwhile, she praised her good fortune and Epicanthix genes, such a move would be a greater challenge to use against her.

The man was then executed by the Ren, and Elyn subsequently deactivated her blade. He had been disrespectful to the Knight, after all, so he could not expect to be treated with friendship. Elyn had her doubts the man standing before her treated anyone with friendship. The blade was clipped back to her belt, and she nodded as he gave the follow-up orders. “To the outskirts it is” she said, ready to get moving but it was clear they would go nowhere yet. He had some questions for her. Ah. Well, that was fair enough. A secretive order likely would not just admit anyone who asked.

And now she had a name. Kyrel Ren. Seemed only fair she would give him hers. “They call me Alycia Taylor.” She wondered if all Knights of Ren had Ren as a last name. Was it a sign they gave up on who they were before? Much like Sith when they took their Darth names. Or was it optional, the way of a chosen few to show reverence to the first Ren? Or something along those lines… Kyrel was not the only one filled with questions, she had many of her own.

“I wish to become stronger. By your hand, or those of your order. And I’m not touching the Sith with a ten foot pole.” she would have chuckled at that last comment, but Mr Kyrel did not seem to be one with much patience for jokes. “I don’t know much about your order or even the First Order. But you hear things, rumours. And when you compare those to the First Order’s rise to power, putting near countless systems under their control… This seems like the place to be” A monumental occasion in history. The girl was giving the impression she wished to be on the right side of the war, and in-so-doing come more into her own and grow her own power.

“I’ve been… Around. Nar Shaddaa lately. But there’s only money and not much power in that line of business.” A Dark Jedi, in it for themselves and using their gift for personal pleasure and gain. “As for what I am… You tell me. I am a weapon. At least I could be. Point me in the right directions and I’ll be useful.” and in so doing help me become a sharper one. Hopefully he had found her useful thus far and wasn’t inclined on executing her as he had the rest.

Kyrel merely stood there listening to the girl, he was standing as if his dark form made him look like nothing more than a dark and menacing shadow. His breathing was the only thing that came from him. He stood there patiently as the girl began. He had finally heard a name for which to call her, and how she had wanted to join the First Order and the Knights of Ren, he had also heard a joke of which he was in no mood for and so let her continue. She admitted she did not know much about the Order or even the Ren, but from her tone it sounded as if she wanted to learn. She had wished to either become strong in the ways of the Dark Side by either his hand or that of his Brothers and Sisters. Kyrel would amuse her and let her finish before he spoke. She then revealed how she was on the smuggler's moon living a life as a simple thug but no purpose.

As she finished Kyrel waited a moment looking at her before then speaking in a cold metallic tone. "If you wish to go on this path you do know there is no going back. You will not be the same woman as you are now. You will live a life of purpose, but with devotion to the ideals of the Empire and the Supreme Leader. From this point forward Alycia Taylor I accept you as my apprentice. You will be the blade that I wield, I will train you in the ways of the Force, you will be my right hand, where I go you go, You will know power, but you will also know pain. From this point forward you are a Disciple within the Ren. He said inducting her into the Order, after a moment of silence he then spoke once again. "If you have questions for me Apprentice then now is the time." He said sensing her curious nature through the Force, and so stood there patiently waiting for what she could ask.

Post #1
[member="Asharad Graush"]
Alouten, Gilara

Nothing exciting ever happened in Nasir’s life.

Nothing exciting until the First Order descended upon the planet of Gilaria. The young man had heard of the imperial force and how it worked like a well-oiled machine, spreading its influence rapidly across the western half of the galaxy. While some people might be put off by the First Order’s numerous clashes with the Galactic Alliance—another major power that made their home in the same quadrant—to Nasir, they were the stuff of legends. The sort of heroic battles you read about or watched in a holodrama. Certainly nothing that he’d ever experienced. The human had spent most of his life in the mountainous region of Calimsgrad, among other humans and less so the aquatic species that populated the planet. His parents, while polite to everyone, were a little less chummy with non-humans. They were comfortable in their little home at the edge of the city, content to be away from the struggle they may have experienced in a previous life.

Nasir was not as complacent. He was a teenager who’d outgrown the need to be with mom and dad. Every day was the same—wake up, tend to the crops, go into town to buy a few odds and ends. If he was lucky, he’d have to go down the mountain for something more important. Once, he’d been to Hrakert when he was very little. A few months ago he’d gone to Namadii with some friends. Now, he was on his way to Alouten to join the First Order.

He wanted to be a part of something bigger, something important. Something that his family could be proud of. He’d heard that the First Order had set up a makeshift recruitment center in the great city and made haste to head there, tossing a few personal belongings and a change or two of clothes into a rucksack. Now, wandering around the busy streets he couldn’t help but turn his head this way and that, unused to but excited by seeing so many Humans, Selkath and Nautolans in one place.

Dunames Lopez

With the "evil rabbit" put to sleep with more screams, the other workers involved in that bizarre sleepover decide that it's time for them to sleep, too. And Dunames, despite having an inorganic body, still needed to sleep from time to time. And so she did, sleeping next to what its owner termed the "evil rabbit"; sleeping in sleeping bags inside the spaceport feels a little strange but that is more on the ship being sent to make a round to Sump and then on to Lanteeb, where it was at this time. Meanwhile, since Sump's only product that they could sell off-world was hypermatter, that's what was en route to Lanteeb, and the hypermatter is beiung unloaded inside the Bant'ena Fhernan Spaceport's premises, and so the duracrete should come in a few hours from now, with a different crew. In the meantime, they do not suspect that shady business is taking place elsewhere in the spaceport and the FOSB is there specidically for dealing with that shady business.

[member="Val Kordova"]

Raziel finishes his meal. He wiped his hands on his trousers and pushed the empty bowl back across with counter with a couple of local credit chits for another drink. He didn't know the real name of the agent who'd taken a seat at the other end of the bar, only her alias. He didn't even look in her direction.

He did know the name - and a great deal more - about the aqualish at the back corner of the room. Brando Silth. Rumours were he was skimming from his bosses but had yet to be caught. First Order security might have been able to get to him with a simple snatch and grab. They were supposed to be quite efficient that way. However, Raziel had come to the conclusion that by the time he talked the group he worked for would have enacted significant damage control mitigations. The files he'd stolen from local law enforcement suggested they'd done as much several times before.

But Raziel didn't have to play by their rules. All he needed was the proof that Silth was skimming and he was in the web. Then he had to follow the strands without the larger threat sensing his approach. Of course there was always the chance that Silth didn't have anything useful to give, but that was always a risk. Even that would tell him something about the disposition of his masters and knowledge was power. A Krath has once instilled that lesson over several pairs full years.

A small inspect made its home in the aqualish' bag. A few minutes later and Silth told his men to stay and headed for the door. This was the moment. If the rumours were true, this was the only time he explored the city without his minders and likely the time he carried out his misdeeds. Raziel waited a few seconds and then left the bar.

This time he spared the mechanic at the bar a glance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom