Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Was Once Lost; Now Found. [First Order - Tier Two Dominion of Rehl Prime and Gilaria]

He wouldn’t let them get the better of him, not today.
Their fear at his advance gave him focus, fed into his pool of dark side control as his saber raised to block the shots released by the blasters aimed in his direction. A cracking hiss of energy flowing through the area with each connection of laser against his lightsaber, the dull buzz of the weapon assuring that it never remained silent.

One tried to flank him, coming from between two crates to his side. A clear expression of hope on his face before sheer terror as he slowly lifted from the ground at the behest of the force-user. Several metres separated him and the ground before he plummeted straight down in a pile of broken bones, his killer still advancing on the others, caring not a second thought for his victim.

They held what he sought, what the Supreme Leader desired and the mind of the big brute held it, he knew this the moment he had laid eyes upon him, all the others were naught but distractions and needed to be culled. He raised a clenched fist and another came at him, pulled by an invisible will beyond the pirate’s understanding, a simple swipe of the saber ending him as quick as he had came towards Malleus.

Shot after shot was deflected until no more shots would come from behind the covers held by the group. Yet saber still in activation Malleus strode until he found the crumpled body of the beast, a cough proving life.

“Where are they?” Malleus questioned as he towered over the crippled pirate, red eyes glaring into the orange pearls filled with pain.

“You can have her.” He spluttered. “Just let me live. Please.” The pathetic plea was enough for Malleus to feel the surge in the dark side again. “Take her, tell him all is even jedi.”

“I am no Jedi.” The force closed across the pirate’s throat, squeezed hard and did not let go. Even after the lifeblood had left the body he still held the choke.

He was no Jedi.

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
Gilaria: Objective 4

The masonry crews wasted no time in getting the 2,000 tons of powdered duracrete to storage inside what will be, in the future, the hypermatter reservoir, only mixing what was going to be immediately used. Poor Polydroxol! Hopefully the issues will be sorted out and, of course, some of those areas will need the duracrete to be completely replaced, over just filling cracks in the duracrete. Now that was going to be a chore they would need to get done before the spaceport could reopen. Time is of the essence before the project ends, and the powdered duracrete takes in, but if there was one thing in this spaceport that was in good condition, it was the hypermatter reservoir.

"Thank the Force the hypermatter reservoir has no leaks in it. On the plus side, it is large enough to house 2000 tons of powdered duracrete"

"I hope that your evil rabbit won't eat away at the hull of the reservoir"

Objective: BYOO

Kaalia chuckled at [member="Mishel Ren"] trying to use teenage slang. "I'll get you some noodles when we're done, then." The brunette would likely be hungry after this, so getting a bit to eat afterwards seemed like a good idea to the redhead. She flashed her a smile before she entered the airlock. Watching her as she swam through the water she seemed to enjoy herself. She got a little jealous, wishing to head down there herself. Somebody had to watch over the ship however, and so she simply sat back down and looked out to the underwater world.

"I wish I could see it first hand, I'm coming back here at some point." The woman watched as she slowly saw Mishel disappear from sight. "If anything's weird, let me know immediately okay?" It was a bit late to say that however, as when she heard her voice through the comm starting to stutter and distort. "Mishel, an you still hear me? Mishel?" It seemed she was too far out, but the Force did not warn her of danger just yet. Kaalia simply remained seated, patiently waiting for hew fellow Ren to reappear.

Having dispatched the pirates who held the docks under their sway Malleus found himself alone within the cargo facility, the steady beeps and clunks of mechanical work being the only sounds remaining around the Sith.

Taking solace in his anger and fury a scan of the area was undertaken with the Force, attempting to get an idea of what was awaiting him here and within his master’s desires. Yet nothing would come to him as he tried to seek out the secrets of his surrounds.

“Reveal yourself.” He snarled through bared teeth. “Show me what it is I seek.” A fluttering of emotion came from somewhere nearby. A hand extended outwards to touch a nearby crate, images of a face came across his mind, a voice on the wind and a fell laughter.

A smile crept across his face.

He had found it.

​Time was a rare commodity these days.

​The war was in full swing and with full mobilization in effect for the military that meant Gunther was quite busy, spending more and more time away from his home and from his love [member="Valessia Brentioch"]. The Colonel spent as much time as he could afford with her she was ten weeks along now. The full realization of how his life had changed was still setting in after they'd made the decision to start a family. Gunther was fully convinced he had made the right one, one of the rare decisions he didn't come to regret later as often happened when men lost their lives based on the orders one gave in battle. But life was best spent making new memories instead of worrying about old ones, at least that's what he told himself.

Still here on Gilaria he had some rare time to himself after Valessia had went off to continue overseeing construction, even with the situation she was in still she managed to find her way back to work. If he was daring enough he might even say she should be resting, the looks he'd receive in return were priceless. After some time inspecting the facilities he made his way back through clad in the black and red uniform of a Colonel he made his way to the beachfront bars where he was told she relocated, a brief respite amidst conducting business. After a brisk walk sure enough there she was.

​Gunther made his way over to Valessia placing a hand on the small of her back "Hey. To think I thought you were actually taking a respite from all this " ​Gunther said jokingly, it was a rare thing for the Iceman to joke even in tone, but it happened on occasion.

Mishel Kryze

M
Gilaria
BYOO
Post 19

"Kaalia?" The teenager asked but heard nothing as she worked to collect a sample of the kolto. Carefully she guided small parts of the plant into vials and set the vials into a pouch. The kolto's height soon reached far above Mishel as she swam deeper into the depths of the chasm. Above her there was a calm and peacefulness to be seen, a serene scene before the eyes of anyone who could see. While the Tygaran girl found the feeling of this unique call grow stronger as she sought it out. It called to the light within her and as she grew nearer she found herself becoming more and more determined. Waves of the cerulean-colored kolto moved this way and that, with the current of the waters - light fell carefully along the ledges and the teenager continued to swim.

Soon she found a cave, dug into the side of the chasm, and that feeling grew. Kaalia, I think... I think that thing I was feeling before. I think it's here - there's a cave down here. She used her telepathic bond with the other force user as she moved toward the source of power that amplified her willpower. There's a crystal here, I think... I can't tell. Is there a light up there? Or do you think you can move the boat over and shine a line here?

[member="Kaalia Voldaren"]

Valessia Brentioch

V
Gilaria
BYOO
Post 20

Sometime after her meeting with @Otto Shule, Valessia was back to overseeing construction - rather the finishing touches. "This is good, I like this be sure to have these ready and working when we open." The noble informs one of the many staffers there at the beachfront bar, known as Tahiti. The theme was tropical sunsets and thus far it looked good, but the holo-coasters that would be used to notify patrons that their food was ready weren't working as they should. The Brentaalan felt her partner's hand at the small of her back, his joking tone provided another reason for her to smile. It was a rare thing to see him these days, and sometimes rarer still to hear him joke so genuinely, "a girl can't stop working just because she's pregnant." The woman reasoned as she turned and wrapped an arm around the Epicanthix, "in hindsight I should thank Natasi, without her I wouldn't have been able to get this done."

[member="Gunther Creed"]

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
Gilaria: Objective 4

"Fat chance of that! The evil rabbit can't chew through durasteel plates thick enough for hypermatter reservoirs"

"Then what can the evil rabbit chew through?"

"Rubberized copper cables, probably 18-20 caliber"

18-20 caliber electric wires are ubiquitous and can carry ca. 1-2 amperes, with larger wires (and thus lower-numbered) carrying more amperes. But most hypermatter reservoirs are about 15-20mm thick for the smaller reservoirs, the sort to install on a personal landing pad, and one is talking hypermatter reservoirs for a spaceport. Easily 25mm of durasteel, if the one she got for Kaeshana is anything to go by. So, at a minimum, she would be safe from that worker's evil rabbit for the time being, while the evil rabbit is caged somewhere on the premises. Meanwhile, the work of removing unsound duracrete has begun and already dozens of temporary pillars are in place for that phase of refurbishment to begin. To rebuild the walls of the spaceport. Oh, of course, it won't be done all at once, but still.

Objective: BYOO

Where technology sometimes failed, the Force was ever present. Through the telepathic link established between Kaalia and [member="Mishel Ren"] the two were able to converse once more, and it seemed the feeling the brunette had before had returned. She spoke of a cave she saw but that was not what interested the redhead most, however. She also mentioned a crystal, no doubt one inbued with the Force. Perhaps it was what had called to Mishel and as she thought about it she felt it too. Do you think the feeling is from that crystal? I think I can feel it too now that we seem to be in the proximity.

Kaalia got up from where she was sitting and moved over to the controls, gently moving the ship around to get in position to help light up the place Mishel was in. One second, I'll see if I can get the lights to reach there. After a bit of maneuvering she seemed to have done the trick, but wasn't entire sure. Does that help? I'm not sure if another angle helps much more. I trust you got a good kolto sample, so I assume this is for the crystal now?

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
Objective: Spin around

Carlyle began to walk around the deck. Pacing up and down as palpable anger flowed through his veins. Adrenaline rushed through, heating his whole body up. His eyes remained glued to the floor. "Goddamn it!" He growled, "Gods karking damn it!" He snarled, eyes still glued to the floor. His pace increased, and the rhythmic tap of leather boots on the cold, quandanium plating echoed through the still bridge. Carlyle's route became smaller and smaller. Edging from nine meters to seven, from seven to five. And from five to three.

And then, from three to one. He soon began to walk around the same circle, blissfully unaware of it. His mind so caught up in his bitterness and anger, that he didn't notice. Not until it was too late. His head began to spin. His body felt lighter, and his legs began to wobble. He was dizzying. Becoming so confused and disoriented. "W-what the kark have I done?!" He exclaimed, before his body, momentarily weightless. However, gravity gratifyingly returned, and Carlyle fell back, head first into the crew pit, and onto some poor ensigns body. The thud, as he unbalanced the engineer from his chair was deafening, and Carlyle Rausgeber felt bile climbing up his throat. Kark. This. Day.

Objective: 3

The sight of the S'kytri was most definitely one that warranted stares and wonder from the inhabitants of the village Kayla had been working in. A bloody conflict with another village had left many people wounded and the Ren healer was sent out to provide aid wherever possible. Going from hospital bed to hospital bed she sought to bring relief to as many as possible and despite the large amounts of people that needed her help she was like she always was; calm. With her trusty notebook and pen she worked alongside the other medical staff, although she was the one who definitely stood out the most. She stood much, much taller than the others, had a blue skin tone, and above all sported a set of wings that she kept as small as possible to not let them get in the way. They still were very much visible however, and the question "what are you?" was often the conversation starter between her and her patients. She didn't mind, however.

"Can you bend your knee further?" Kayla was currently occupied with a man of short statue, with long and uncared for hair, his beard in a similar way. That was not where the woman's focus was at, however. His left knee was in bad shape, and when he tried to bend it he winced and laid it back down. "No, it hurts too much," he answered as he gritted his teeth, making it clear he was in serious pain. She nodded. "Your kneecap is shattered. I'm going to get some things to get a cast around it so it can heal. I cannot say if it will fully recover just yet, but there is a very good chance it will." A soft smile accompanied her warm voice, looking to put the man as much at ease as possible. "The recovery will likely take five to six weeks. I must say that you got lucky, I was afraid it was a lot worse at first. I will be back in a moment." A simple nod was the answer Kayla got, and with that she got moving, scribbling notes into her notebook as she did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom