Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Minor Factions are currently active and developing storylines?

The Atrisian Commonwealth is small with only a handful of people like Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy and Supisy Blen Supisy Blen being the newcomers into the world and how it works. Shoma Ike Shoma Ike and me have worked on lore aand expansions of the planet for years and the stories are smaller but usually more fun going for a classical feel like Genji or intrigue such as the Romance of the Three Kingdoms. The longest thread for the faction is mixture John Carter and Journey to the West and always happy to welcome people and thread with them.

Toltec

▂ ▅ ▇ █ ◧⟤⟤⬛⟥⟥◨ █ ▇ ▅ ▂
Hopping on my alt Toltec to say, Mecha Factum is my hopeful and not active, but I do plan on revisiting it this year. Its a droid terrorist faction that was a strong minor for like, 2 months before I went inactive.

I wont stop people from interacting with the story ideas we were playing with, and we still have all the usual things, for all things droid. You can be a cyborg if u wanna skirt the line but you have to be mostly machine.

Organics unwanted.

The Vonnuvi Herdship is a mobile city ship populated by refugees, explorers, scientists, and pretty much anyone who might have interest in living in a floating space station. It also has its own Jedi Enclave on board. The hope is to create a faction that explores the lesser known or broken parts of the galaxy, developing stuff, and moving on to the next. All the while there's your typical Jedi shenanigans and typical city life interactions within the ship. If we got a vagrant fleet mandate, you know I'd be all over that (assuming this thing ever made it to major status).

We're a bit slow going due to not having many members, but we are consistent.

Unblessed

Force User worship must end.
The Unblessed

The stated goal of the organisation (that is still working in secret) is to wrest power from the powerful (read as Force-wielders) and put it into the hands of non-Force Sensitives, aka The Unblessed.

Currently, our storyline has three lanes:

1. Political - Mostly based around a Senator’s growing push for more oversight of the Jedi Order, and the investigations into his hidden connections with The Unblessed. If you want to engage with this plot, you are more than welcome to hit me up, as it is my personal focus at the moment.

2. Scientific - The goal is removing Force Sensitivity from the populace, or granting it to any that wishes it. The method is experimenting on a lot of Force Sentives, creating weaponry for the militia storyline and engaging with Bounty Hunters to capture Force Sensitives. Shell companies have been created to hide the words connections to the Unblessed. Thank you to Aaaine Aaaine and Magent Karaay Magent Karaay for spearheading this part of the storyline. And yes, rumours are true that we may be experimenting with pregnant women to see if we can make their kids Force Sensitive. We are the good guys.

3. Militia - Via the Red Coats (the name given the Unblessed’s militia) and the soon to be unleashed Soulbound, the plan is to use guerrilla tactics to engage with the Sith and Jedi alike, each one eliminated makes for a safer tomorrow. This arm of the plot is yet to launch, but has some very cool RP potential.

For the Unblessed.

The Confederacy of the Scar Worlds is a new kid on the block, nothing super impressive yet and only one thread that is a 'faction thread' at the moment. We have a faction ad that was made just a few days ago HERE so please do check it out. I would be happy to also explain a little bit.

The big thing for the faction is that we wanted a faction that could take a more autonomous approach for worlds while still having a unified goal. So the idea of a true confederacy came up which was focused around Kesh and other planets out in the fringes of the Galaxy, specifically Wild Space and the planets that had been ravaged by the Brynadul, those Scar Worlds as they came to be called. The faction for the time is heavily focused on the rebuilding, resettlement and reconstruction of those planets while at the same time hunting down what remains of the Brynadul on them and reclaiming them for their people.

There is no Light or Darkside to it, and most of our members are either making people who have no connection to the force, are heavily involved as a droid or in the process of making droids and cybernetics, or are dark sided. We have no intention for a focus on force users, and rather are more open to all characters no matter their actual nature. The only unifying factor is whether or not you are on board with repairing the worlds, and helping them to avoid such destruction in the future. We also inspire people to take part and really give some life to the worlds even if that means your story is to take them over and get your own character put in charge of the world in question.

So ya, thats our plans out there in the corner of the galaxy.

The Jakku Jedi Enclave channels the spirit of the KOTOR Dantooine Enclave and the compelling tales of the Pre-classic Jedi and New Jedi Order. The Enclave's vibes draw inspiration from these iconic settings, offering a blend of tradition, exploration, and the evolving nature of Jedi teachings. It's a niche and heavily lore based enclave that focuses on heavy story centric storytelling using Jakku as its backdrop, and our forums are set up to provide writing tools/resources for Jedi characters who want to explore something more narrative focused outside the more fast paced and bigger faction threads -- but we collaborate with all the major factions, interweaving our smaller narratives into their bigger plots.

We move at a more slower pace, as we're not set up to be a hub of activity. Outside of group threads -- threads, exploration, and development are encouraged to happen outside the faction and be interwoven into the writer's character narratives.

Good place for self-starters.

We're also always working on adding and exploring different story elements and devices, good and bad.

& we're mentioned everywhere!

Last edited:
Hex Incorporated is a pet project that started a while back and is sadly not active at the moment, but I very much want to revisit this and devote more time to it.

Although the faction seems corporate, it draws a lot of inspiration from the CW Trade Federation or the Techno Union. The aim of the faction is to be that morally grey entity - doing good across the Galaxy, like free healthcare, rehabilitating damaged environments, planting crops, providing mining expertise to various entities, that kind of thing. It also has a standing army - the Hellions that protects the corporation but also can be hired by groups of all shapes and sizes to help wage war on one another as a PMC - it is the backbone of the faction and has been used in a lot of the major conflicts during the SGHW. It doesn't judge your past of any form, it only cares if you can shoot a blaster or drive a tank - just like a true Merc army would.

The faction is ambiguous and doesn't support any one empire. It funds and supports various factions and hardly ever leaves traceability to its less desirable actions, for example, no one could ever really trace the Fireflash virus that ravaged the Mandalorian Enclave for a while, back to Hex Inc. who actually created the virus. There's suspicion, but no proof.

Hex Inc. also makes use of criminal syndicates and smugglers to do its less desirable work, using brokers that couldn't easily be traced back to the corporation itself. The faction is designed to be a puppeteer - corpos at the head but pulling the strings of various activities, whether it is underworld, assassins or other more desirable dealings like botanists or doctors/combat medics/nurses who want to do the whole Doctors Without Borders thing.

The Chiss Revivalist Movement is a league of Chiss with the goal of reviving the Chiss Ascendancy after tragic events such as the annihilation of Csilla. We are working on reuniting our people under one nation once again, but we need your help, my fellow Chiss. One day, we will be remembered as the Chiss who saved the Chiss Ascendancy. Join us! Join the Movement!

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
The Lilaste order is currently up and about near RTL territory in the south if anyone is interested! we are a military-styled group focusing on trying to establish a true balance in the force and galaxy by ridding it of both Jedi and Sith. Either by trying to convince the two that they are better off working together. or by force, if talking doesn't work.

the main ideological belief is that most, if not all, conflict in the galaxy stems from Jedi and Sith fighting with one another, and so in order to establish true peace in the galaxy, both groups need to either come together in unity or be eradicated to pave way for a brighter future.

The Order of the Sith Lords is a minor faction with long term story telling goals. Our current focus is to co-operate with the other major factions staff in co-ordinating stories and plots to tell a great story about two Sith Lords, who follow the Rule of Two. I am looking for any writers who would like to play a criminal, politician, spy, bounty hunter, business owner or anything else you can think of to join in the OSL's story.

The Underworld just started today! We are a sandbox style group that is going to mainly revolve around telling criminal vs law enforcement stories. Players will be encouraged to create their own small groups such as pirate crews, bounty hunting guilds, SWAT teams, etc. The hope is that without too much rigorous definition we can allow all types of stories to happen in an underworld type setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom