Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Have you Done, Just to Impress Someone?

Ryndal Hause

R
My existence is meant to impress people!

Or more seriously, a lot of my actions are meant to impress certain parties, even if the actions themselves are constructive and not exactly what the lead is asking for. My grades, for example, are a constant attempt to impress primarily employers in my profession and those that give out scholarships. My activity in student organizations is meant to impress others so that I can take on leadership positions to, again, impress the same parties that I want to impress with my grades.

That's probably a little too serious for this thread though lol. I did get into football in middle and high school just to impress other people. It worked.

I explained a lot of mathematical and scientific concepts to some people, one of which was a girl, and I felt good being able to impart knowledge, but found myself not sought after T.T ~sigh~ At least I helped people learn.

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
Breaking into local businesses network security just for kicks and able to hide rather well as I mess around with client files.

As a Kid I did all kinds of stupid stuff. As I got older for women its always been romantic gestures.

As a Kid for a girl - I jumped out of a really high tree, leg breaking height. Nobody thought i'd actually do it. Seemed like it wasn't that far, landed well, only my knees managed to hit me in the face. Good way to give yourself a minor concussion and dark eyes that. Then there was the time we roasted marshmellows under a hedge... seemed romantic for kids right? Happened to be near a cornfield. That didn't end well, hedge went up, thankfully they stopped it before it hit the field. By they I mean people running out of their homes with buckets of water, the entire village gave us one of the biggest telling's off we ever had.

As a man - At the moment its a debate about English badgers vs Canadian wolverines :), but I shall say no more.

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
Demonstrated to upper management how well I do my job compared to my direct manager. It's a cut-throat world. Might as well knock those blocks over while they are sitting ducks doing nothing.

I joined the football team because the girl only dated Jocks. Suffice to say I made first string, and was able to date her to turn around and break up a week later because of how horrible she was. -_-

I'm passively competitive, (if that's even possible?) and after a month of being employed at my last job, I became lead trainer/team leader and was in training to become assistant manager before quitting for personal reasons. I always try to go above and beyond what is asked of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom