Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Do You Think Of The Character Above You?

[member="Mason"]

Doesn't look very filling

[member="Tyluko Dubykee"]
otfmoglhdfny.jpg

[member="Mason"] You better watch what yer sayin', boy, or I'll 'ave ta drop ya like a sack o' broken bottles.

I'm 70-somethin' and been to more planet's then you'll 'ave girlfriends, ya damned flower boy! Come'n! Fight me! I'll show ya how we fight on th' streets!

[member="Hemmrie the Bum"], But you'd never drop a sack of bottles seeing as recycling them is your only income.

And it doesn't help that I've never had a girlfriend you bum. So I'm guessing you haven't been to much planets?

[member="Mason"] ... Boy, I got nothin' to say to ya in reply that'll fair up to that. Not half bad f'r a pink fella. I like the cut of yer jibs, though you'd look better wit' a moustache an' bigger arm's, an' less.... Pink.

But eh, we all got our assthe- ass- asthma- asrhythme-.... Aesthetic? That's it, idn' it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom