Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you drinking?

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Awesome!
There's like literally so many good writers here it's like impossible to play with them all. It never stops meeting new people here, established members and new ones.

Water for me at the moment. I'm ready to call it a day and get on home soon. Good night from NJ, USA [member="Last-Nerd-Bard"] . :)

Lifelong Nerd, Roleplayer, Writer and Philosopher
[member="Marina DeVoe"]

The Bothan hugged the Alderraanian and gently nuzzled at her cheek in a friendly manner, rubbing her fingers softly through the other female's hair. "You're so sweet to me... It's refreshing in a dark world."

I've only really properly and closely talked to about two or three in a rather deep manner, with life getting in the way and all... But still, this has been the most rewarding of all my forum experiences (three of them, but still...) and I look forward to continuing, even if my post rate has slowed waaaay down. :p Goodnight from CO, for my part.

Also, I'm now back to Dr. Pepper.

Lifelong Nerd, Roleplayer, Writer and Philosopher
[member="Marina DeVoe"]

Just your standard rinse-out conditioner, Dear... I'm glad you like it, though, you little minx. <3

The Bothan cooed into the Alderaanian's ear and gently nosed at her temple, snuffling her own hair in a curious manner. "Just like in that old axe hair conditioner commercial, I wanna put my face in your backside. Of your head, of course... So soft..."

Watered-down Dr. Pepper, by the way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom