Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What About the Droid Attack on the Wookiees? (Open to all)

Wu was looking at him and she raised an eyebrow but spoke to Sukai. "Maybe... but did you realy want to row?" She gave a nod of her head. "A jedi's duty is to know how to get others to do things without violence so... convincing and asking them to do things is always helpful Sukai." She said it proud of herself though while thinking of what their next task would be. The temple itself she knew was mostly sealed in its lower levels. Sasori had been working with the people here for years to well study the shadowlands from a decently safe location instead of endangerng its people. So they had a good idea of what to expect when she looked at her Chevron pad.

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Sukai just sighed at Oku's response to the rowing, now just a little more awkward then anything else. "That is no what I mean, I'm saying why to we neeeeed to row, when I could just use the froce or some other power to move us forward". "Unless you want to do the whole by old means method and what not, but I know you did it just to tease him", what's more Oku seemed to be enjoying showing off all of a sudden, it was very strange, unless him being flustered around women did not really interfere with his interest in women. Well not that it mattered, in a few minutes the temple coming into view, not as ruined as she thought it would be, perhaps the Jedi had been fixing things up slowly.

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

"It makes for good physical training. You can't rely on the Force for everything. You need to enhance your other senses as well." He told her, quoting his old Master. Now HE was sounding like a Master himself

"He isn't completely wrong" She said it with a shrug arriving at the temple as she got out with a grin. "Answer me this though Sukai and Okoro. Why did the infinite empire come here?" She was looking into the history as provided in the guide book and there was a lot of it... a lot of ancient species had come here to kashyyyk before it even had trees and had environmentally overgrown with the wookiee's. "They brought and worked on the trees, the species to make them become how they were but what drew them here in the first place?"

"I'm going to assume Wookiee Slavery. Wookiee's have been used as slaves as many Empires. The Galactic Empire, for example. I heard the Separatists launched a Droid Attack on the Wookiees and, had they won, would probably use it for the same reasons.

"I know that very well, my mother was quite the sticker for traditional warfare and training", but more then that being a vampire meant she was far stronger then she looked, tougher too. Her attention was quickly turned back to Wu as they started to get into history, a strange subject change but no matter, "The infinite empire held claim due to the Rakkata race being force sensitive, if I had to guess perhaps it was to make a dark side force nexus on the planet since most of their technology used the force to function". That was the best she could think of, even for her family that had been around for ages such history was all but lost to most. "Though slaves where probably another thing that they may have sought here"

[member="Okuro_Ishimoto"] - [member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Wu looked at the pair and she had practically digested history from the planet. "Given that they created the technology that terraformed the world that ran amok to create these massive trees. She had a look on her face before she was moving for now. Getting off of the boat and onto the small island. The temple was older, black marble that they would be able to use for now. She tapped the stone that had lasted and it was older then pretty much anything on the world. Going up as she spoke and there was a shield to keep out water. "Come on, it is a long way down and the jedi teams that have been restoring parts of the temple only installed some lights."

"Why install lights when we have these?" He took his sabers off his belt, igniting them as the blue and yellow blades sparked to life. [member="Wu Yeoh"][member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Sukai continued to nod at what Wu said as the trio walked off the boat and towards the obsidian black temple, "this reminds me of that trap we did to the mountain, just in reverse, like literately, only thing that would make this more opposite is if we where in the desert". Still another grand mystery awaited, perhaps they would recover a new artifact in the process, being said she still did not know what the first one did. Before they could enter the cave a hiss snapped to her side, Sukai looking over with a 'really' face at [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"] decision to use a saber as a light. "Okuro, I don't think that is a wise choice, also a saber is not really the best way to shine a light out

Elise Dixon
unknown.png
xscholar.png.pagespeed.ic.ehgJoUTBiZ.jpg
2VrKaP6.png
dfQ6tLY.png

It seemed the little light display did not go unnoticed as another sound perminated from behind them, "Well well well, not everyday you see a passy of Jedi down here, taking the Padawans for a tour"? The woman said with a grin on her face, holding a holo pad with a surprisingly stainless white shirt, a seemingly natural light side aura radiating off of her.

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Wu was listening to Sukai and gave a nod when she looked as two lightsabers activated... not needing to activate her own to defend but she looked at the two blades in Okoro's hands. "Okay now, scratch your nose. Your lightsabers are good and can emit light Okoro but then your hands are occupied and jedi archeologists need both fo their hands to excavate." Qu turned when she saw another and bowed her respects. "Greeting and yes, we came here to use the ceremony chamber." There was a look on her face though and it was a larger part of the temple. Buried under well it wasn't buried it was just there down below and went into the swamp.

[member="Wu Yeoh"][member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

He rolled his eyes. "Oh, fine." He deactivated them and put them back on his belt, looking over at the mysterious woman. MORE GIRLS?! SERIOUSLY?!

Wu looked at him and bowed her head as she was heading down itno the deeper sections of the temple. "This was called a star temple from the kwa who from all records taught and uplifted the rakata.. so it is older then them by centuries and was a means for them to travel around." She said it with a look on her face though. "So you can get an idea why they might have come here in the first place, if the temple was here and they wanted to learn the technologies of the kwa then it would serve as a means to try and reverse engineer. We cleared out the remains of the worms here, they had drowned wtihin the temple when it was submerged."

She laughed a little at Wu's comment on scratching ones nose before she pulled out an actual light, something that was not going to cut you hand off in an accident. Still any comment was distracted by the new arrival, Sukai only give a curios stare as Wu greeted them, where they one of the researchers on this task? Though that was not important, right n they were on a trip, as for Oku, he needed to get over the whole women thing, like the SJO was 80% women, what else did he expect upon coming here? "Well that is quite interesting, is Sarori trying to reverse engineer this type of stuff? surely if the Infinite Empire was searching here it must be of great use".

unknown.png

While Sukai pondered her question the newcomer addressed Wu, giving a more casual and dismissive reply, "no need to bow master Jedi, just a researcher here on their own interests, name's Elise Dixon, I am an anthropologist from Saleucami, mind if I tag along"? While waiting for a reply she could not help but give a wicked playful grin upon the blonde hair mans comment, "Oh yes many worms can be found around here, Kashyyyk treeworm, Drriw-tcha blood-worm fly and many more, some dangerous, some not, intriguing no"?

[member="Okuro_Ishimoto"] - [member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"] To Okuro's credit, he knew very little about the SJO before coming to Kashyyk. The comment about the worms made his skin crawl. "Eugh. I don't mind small things as long as they don't touch me."

Wu looked at them and she was heading down deeper with the chamber opening. The remains of the whuffa worms were around in the walls. THis was a star temple there was soem dangerous things as Wu spoke. "Sure sure come along." THere was a smile on her face until the jedi master stopped. THe temple had been sealed once upon a time and with everythign that had been happening. "Sasori is always looking to really work on things, they are jedi and just like studying the holocrons that have been discovered and found. They are seeking to study technology like star temples and warping gates to travel vast distances without a ship."

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Sky'ito Yumi"], [member="Wu Yeoh"], [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"],

"They are playing with forces they do not understand, if you ask me, like an Ewok that got into a thermal detonator stockpile."

Synthesized voice spoke out from over somebody's shoulder, whoever was lagging farthest in the back of the group, revealing that the ancient droid was casually walking behind them, along with the group's journey. His movements were unnaturally silent, muffled into nothing by the sound dampening systems of his body, and the machine decided to turn off his cloaking systems just recently, being visible for only a shorter amount of time although not knowing how long he was walking along with them might have been unnerving.

His body was tall but slender, thin to the point that he would look like an elongated skeleton, if it wasn't for the fact that he was clad in additional layer of organic-looking armor. The armor was a blackened, burnt-looking flesh with thick chitinous armor plates adjusted over it in strategic locations, the dark flesh covered the mechanical skeleton entirely, hiding the features of his faceplate and the glow of his two crimson droid eyes. The armored mask he wore was blank and featureless, with plates overlapping on top of it to form a helmet. For those who encountered similar technology before, they would be able to tell that whoever the being was, he was wearing a Vong-shaped armored biot, and just like the Vong, if they would try to reach out to him with the Force they would find it surprisingly difficult to detect or touch him with the power.

There was a black thick cloak wrapped around his shoulders that cascaded down his back and trailed behind him on the floor slightly, around his waist there was an armored belt on which a collection of weapons was displayed. There were few utility satchels holding various trinkets, but also two holstered heavy Magnetic Revolvers, three lightsaber hilts, and another, much longer, metallic hilt.

"So do you guys want to hang out and get something to eat after this or what? What is the plan here?"

"Okay." Wu said it to the voice and kept walking... this was the silver jedi, people randomly cut into conversations and appeared from no where regularly as she stopped in the chamber. Looking at Sukai with a smile on her face when she held her hands out to brighten the chamber with a nod of her head. "Here we go, Sukai this should be good enough. A chamber for your knighting ceremony and oh look now you have an audience." THe jedi master clapped as she bounced in place taking out her saber. "Now if I can be super duper serious for a moment, take your position Sukai and we can begin this for you my dear."

A slight genuine smile came form Elise's face at Wu's acceptance of the tag along, even if deep down it was a facard, but such would be almost impossible to pick up "thank you master Jedi, it is always interesting to devil into thee ancient temples". Before the group could continue both Elise and Sukai turned around in quick succession to face the newcomer, at the resonating robotic sound though Elise was much more calm about the whole manner. "Wait, are you... HK-36, the ruler of the Metal lord? how did you get here? why are you here"? The last thing Sukai remembered about the metal lords was HK blasting off into the unknown regions, shorting after civil war breaking out among the Metal lords and a merge between them at the FWC... well former FWC.

Before a reply could come Wu, borough the small group into a main chamber, "wow this place sure is something, and yes a small crowd does seem to have gathered, never through HK would be at the knighting ceremony". While Sukai followed Wu up to the small podium Elise clapped her hands together in an excited fashion, "oh a knighting ceremony, I don't think I have ever seen on before, this is a new experience, I'm glad to be apart of it".

[member="Wu Yeoh"] - [member="HK-36"] - [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"]

He smiled and stood near Sukai, igniting one of his lightsabers and holding it in front of him respectfully. This was usually done by Council Members, but he was all they really had and wanted to savor the tradition.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom