Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What About the Droid Attack on the Wookiees? (Open to all)

Kashyyyk
One of the Wookiee Villages
The Damaged Droids
The third set was strapped on. So Alyisa jumped onto her speeder bike. Turing it on the engine made a loud roaring sound. When she throttled it back down she slowly started to drive the bike over next to [member="Wu Yeoh"] @ky’ito Yumi and @Okuro_Ishimoto .

[member="Draven Dursden"], [member="Alyisa Mithel"]

His red eyes watch as his newly appointed master walk back and forth talking about the R&R mission, he found out that he would be helping with the command of the second squad of troops. He didn't know anything about commanding anything but it did interest him and when something interests him he would be sure to investigate it which means learn as much as he could about it. Though what was odd was rumor that was going around about droids attacking this planet? Dorian was curious at what caused them to do this.. did someone mess with there programming? Did they retaliate?

He glances up at Draven while at the same time hitting his head against the head restraint again, "Master, there's rumor about droids attacks. Are they true?"

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Sukai gave a nod to Wu, "yes we best get going, after all I want to have my knighting ceremony while I am still alive" she replied to the her master, but looking back with a raised eye brow at the new person. "Ah yes a Jedi temple, like the one on Coruscant, Voss, Tython and many more, it like you have never seen one before.. you are strange". Slinging a bag over her back the young Jin turned back to the older, but smaller one. "Well we best be off, nce meeting you Okuro".

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"] He decided to walk with her, thinking it was best to overcome this fear. "I know what you mean. Well, if you don't mind, I'd like to see how you all do your Knighting Ceremonies. I remember mine." He said, allowing himself a small smile. "There's something oddly therapeutic about a green blade slashing off a lock of your hair. It's like you're lifted of all your worries."

[member="Okuro_Ishimoto"]

Wu was looking at Sukai and she bowed her head thiking this was the end of it but he followed them as she was walking with Sukai. A smile on her face offering a grin. "Ohhh well if you want to join us, I know my padawan is excited about her ceremony." She wouldn't have it be traditional as it wasn't a circle of masters but it was more going to be in a private place with Wu herself and a saber. "We'll be going down, didn't you want to get your ship fueled and then head off. Or have you calmed down sweetie and decided to stay?"

[member="Wu Yeoh"] "I intend to get it refueled and leave, but I've decided to allow myself a little nostalgia break" He shot her a light smirk, his hands on his sabers as they let him remember his training

"Well we are not so much as holding it, more scouting out a place or venue, my master informed me about one of the old temples no far away", she replied, trying to dismiss Wu's flirty comments, obviously trying to embarrassed both of them. "But may I ask one question? why order where you from, and why are you afraid to associate with new ones"? She had a slight hunch, but at the same time was not overly certain this person was a proper Jedi, though these days Jedi was a very lose term, Techincally speaking she was not a Jedi, but being apart of this order kind of made her one, yes things where quite confusing.

[member="Wu Yeoh"] - [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"][member="Wu Yeoh"]

"I was part of a smaller Order, only having a couple hundred. Our leader was a Toydarian Jedi, so naturally our Temple was on Toydaria. I was brought there when I was little, and things went okay. Then about three years ago...One of us turned. Someone really close to me. The same person I had grown up with. Laughed with, quarreled with, fought beside on missions...He cut everyone down. He's out there somewhere, and...I'm the last one left from that Temple that I know of." He was trying to maintain composure, but his voice became all choked up and the corners of his eyes glistened with tears that he was desperately trying to fight back. It was bad enough that girls made him nervous, he didn't want to cry in front of them.

Wu was listening to Sukai and then to the boy as he was speaking.. she was vurious and hadn't heard of such a temple or incident. Maybe the library monolith would have information but she couldn't be certain abotu it... so just a chance to wait when the jedi master was walking and came to the lift the wookie's were offering themt o head down. Where they were and where they were headed she had to be certain as a chance with Sukai's ceremony. "I see." She just said that and stood in the basket with a smile on her face though until she was looking down into the shadows and it was so deep. Even above it was massive whens he couldn't believe how high the trees really were.

He stayed with the pair, knowing they would know more about the Temple than he did. He'd just stick close so he didn't get lost, something he often did as a child.

Sukai had not heard of that incident before, all that the planet even had a Jedi order, but it could have been possible, Toydarian had remained neutral since the end of the Omega wars, as such 10 or so years free of any major governmental influence. "Well looks like we are here, lift to the shadow lands, only been down there once, I wonder if we will run into anything down there". Last time they where on an expedition down to find lightsaber crystals with several Jedi masters and knight, meaning they were well safe, but not, just 3 people, one of which was quite new, well that could be a little dangerous. "Well ladies first master, or would you like the taller people to go first"?

[member="Okuro_Ishimoto"] - [member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"] Her comment about taller people made him chuckle softly, looking over at the other Jedi. "She called you shoooort~" He teased, a bit of a grin on his face.

Draven nodded as he listened to his brand new Padawan's question, and momentarily wobbled, as they came into some turbulence, grasping hold of the railing which was just above their heads, and holding on tight waiting for it to pass. Once it had, he said, "There has been some evidence of droid attacks. If this is the case, we will land, and investigate them. But I warn you newb, we have a very special way of investigating." The dudes murmured and chuckled amongst themselves. The men were here to rest though, and were looking forwards to the much needed breath of fresh, non war tainted air. The apprentice, and the knight, would not be so lucky.​
Draven asked, "Do you have a saber yet, Padawan, or do we need to see to that while we are here?" Cracking his knuckles as he took a seat beside the skull clad Padawan. What a interesting creature to be put in charge of mentoring. The knight looked over the apprentice, and smirked, he seemed to be the studious type, it would be interesting to see how their personalities clashed in the days to come.​
[member="Dorian Van Seafire"]​

Wu looked up at the boy puzzled for a moment..... "But I am short." She looked towards Sukai and was trying to figure out if there was a joke there or teasing... was that what he might have been trying to do. She was uncertain about it while looking towards the lift and she stood in it motioning for the wookie's. "We'll head down now."

"Yes short, because all that went to your breasts" she could see why her and mother got along well and hopefully in time she too would share the same bust size, it was always tiring being confused for Tana, because of it. "So, [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"], why did you decided to join us again? like I know you ship will take a while to be fueled up but a trek to the shadow lands will take a few hours". Or was he srectly a Sith lord that wanted to establish a new base of operations in Kasyyyk, to one day rise from the shadow lands with an army of beasts to kill everyone that stood in his way? No one could know for sure, the galaxy was always full of surprises.

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"] "A mixture of reasons, really. One, because of my ship and droids. That'll take at least two days. Two, because I may or may not be contemplating joining your Order. And Three, I need to get over my girl problems. What better way to do that than being around some really beautiful..." He trailed off as his eyes lowered to their chest. "A-Ahem, what was I saying again?"

Another sudden jolt made the ship jerk even more than it already was, he watched as his master grab hold of the railing to brace himself. Dorian listen closely to what Draven had to say about the droid attacks "But I warn you newb, we have a very special way of investigating." After his master said this Dorian could hear some murmurs and laughter coming from the others in the cargo hold, his red eyes scan the small room to see what was funny or in hopes to figure out what was going on that made them laugh. It didn't take him long to figure out that it wasn't anything that was there with them but perhaps he would figure it out later on during the trip.

"Do you have a saber yet, Padawan, or do we need to see to that while we are here?" If he skull like head could have shown an expression it would have shown that he was a bit embarrassed, though the Shard had no idea what being embarrassed really meant or any other emotion for that matter. Ever since he joined the Silver Jedi he had been brought to one place to another to see if he really was attuned to the force, he just recently was paired up with Master Dursden on there first outing. Though Dorian had seen a few padawans and kights with there own lightsaber of many different colors he never had a chance to get one himself. Trying his best to mimic a human move without smacking his head on the restraint he shook his head no "No master, I never received one." he paused for a moment in through "In the rush of being tested to see if I was a tune to the force."

[member="Draven Dursden"]

Wu looked at Sukai and gave a shocked expression. "Oh Sukai he called you beautiful. See all of those affirmations in the mirror each morning now they are paying off." She said it with a grin while in the lift and it was heading down. The jedi master leaning against the wooden rail for a moment though as what Sukai had said about where all of her height had went... was so true at times she thought it. She still had to recall that her master Airsa had practiced bouncing and reflecting with the force objects using them. "Still going down to a dangerous place that could certainly lead to death, destruction of everything and chaos not exactly the first thing that jumps to mind when wanting to spend time with a person."

"Death, destruction and chaos are my middle names~" He smirked confidently. "Besides, I'm well prepared to face any danger this planet has to offer. I've already survived the Wookiees and you two, so how bad could it be?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom