Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What About the Droid Attack on the Wookiees? (Open to all)

Kashyyyk
One of the Wookiee Villages
The Damaged Droids
There was three damaged droids. They were not too badly damaged. There just was limbs pulled off and the droids were unconscious. She had started by organizing the droids. Simply by putting each part grouped with each droid the limb belonged to. That just took seconds of Aly who was pretty darn good with tech. After they was sitting in their correct spot she pulled out some string out of her pack and started to tie the parts together, so they would be easier to move around.

@Okuro_Ishimoto @Wu Yeoh [member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
A small sweet drop slid down her face at the man's apparent need to get off world quickly, "you came to a Jedi home world, one just as prominent as Tython and are confused why people that are Jedi are here"? It was just so confusing, but regardless Sukai was going to keep an eye on this man, though sh first had to turn to Wu at her comment about looking down her shirt. "Master please don't say that stuff out load, just because I am not as big as you, it's embarrassing, but I will catch up one day, oh you wait". With mister Random I will ignore all the space stations and go down to a small wookie seemed the small adventure was over, well at the very least it as interesting, and old B1s often had interesting data files.

The dropship shook violently as it continued the descent to Kashyyk surface. Dorian red eyes glance around the hold he could see others that were on the ship with them some looked as if they were ready to fight whatever it is they were getting ready to do while the others... they had a weird look on there face, he couldn't figure out what "emotion" it was but he knew that he saw it a few times before someone became sick. species with emotions were complicated... no there were also confusing he couldn't really tell if one was happy or angry. He thought it odd and complicated that they had so many ways to emot themselves, what was worse that one emotion could mean more than one thing! Complicated! That's what it was species with emotions were very very complicated he wasn't sure if he would be able to understand them.

Dorian tilt his head slightly to the right or he tried to with the restraint blocking his movement, if he had a normal droid head he wouldn't have had a problem but for some reason, the Sith who build this old model decided to get creative. He didn't mind having a creature skull for a droid head he like the uniqueness of it it, though it was an inconvenience when trying to talk to someone or.. now. *Thud* he hit his head on the restraint again if he could show emotions it would one of anoyince, hopefully, they were all most there.

[member="Draven Dursden"]

Kashyyyk
One of the Wookiee Villages
The Damaged Droids
The droids was tied together now Alyisa started to walk a short distance to her speeder bike. Hoping on she revved up the engine and pulled back on the throttle. The X-Wing pilot was maybe slightly crazy when it came to piloting. Personal safety was an afterthought. Like after she has gotten of the speeder.
At speeds she should not be driving in a village full of people she luckily did not hit anyone. Slamming on the brakes she was now parked next to the droid parts.

[member="Wu Yeoh"] [member="Dorian Van Seafire"] [member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"] Okuro turned to face her again. "Look, I myself am a Jedi. I just don't commit myself to any of the official Orders....not after what happened. Look, if you ever need me.." He handed her a data file with the frequency needed to contact him. "I'd be willing to help you."

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Wu looked at her padawan when she arrived next to her with a grin on her face. "Oh come on now... one day if you drink all of your milk, say your prayers at night and eat your vitamins then maybe." She gave a snicker whiel looking at the boy with a look between the two of them. "Ohhh looks like someone has a crush on you. He didn't offer me the jedi master a way to contact him." Wu said it and held the lunches they had to the side before she was looking at Alyisa with the droids and felt someone else was arriving.

[member="Wu Yeoh"] "K-Keep your comments to yourself!" He said, his blush darkening at the word "Crush". This guy had serious lady issues. Not BAD lady issues, just lady issues.

Kashyyyk​
One of the Wookiee Villages​
The Damaged Droids​
So the speeder was parked. The droids were ready to be place upon the speeder. Alyisa started too picked up the first set of droid parts. She had then begun to fasten them onto her speeder.

In the past? what had this person been subjected to? some small order that was destroyed? It was a little strange, unless he was talking about the Enclave that was disbanded a while back by force when their grand master went to the dark side... strange. She looked down a the card with a curoise glace before feeling the slap of Wu on her shoulder, spouting nonsense like usual. "M-master stop it, you embarrassing me even more", her own face getting flustered but more out of being a little ticked off then anything else. More so the new guy seemed to blush as well, just great, things where now spirally out of control. "Look if you need fuel go to the dozens of space station around the planet not some random Wookie village", she told him, not making eye contact for the moment.

[member="Okuro_Ishimoto"] - [member="Wu Yeoh"]

Draven stepped out of the front of the dropship, and into the bay area, where his Dudes sat, lining either wall. Draven was dressed in a more casual outfit than his usual combat attire. He wore a ripped, torn leather jacket, and a pair of cargo pants with combat boots. The young knight already had multiple scars, including a rather nasty burn along the left side of his face, from the multitude of battles he had been apart of. All the Dudes in the cargo bay were battle hardened veterans. But they had left the mech suits at home this time around, as well as the weapons of mass destruction and death, no they were simply going to be visiting a jedi homeworld.​
Draven glanced about the dimly lit bay area, and his eyes settled on the...droid? Certainly the first thing to catch the knight's eye is the skull. Its bright white shone in the flashing blue light which just barely light the almost black area. This was his first impression of the student, and the student of him. When Draven had found out about his Padawan's appointment to him...he had been conflicted. But he knew that he certainly would be a better master than his had been to him. Perhaps more strict, but nonetheless, a master. A mentor.​
He barked, "Alright Dudes, we are gonna be landing soon. This is a R and R mission, but we are going to treat it like its a actual combat mission, for the sake of the newb on board." Draven nodded in acknowledgement to Dorian. He then continued, "Usually at this time, we are having a debriefing, getting our strategy together, and making any last minute tweaks to our tactics." The knight had been pacing back and forth, almost as if he were atop a stage, and he carried the aura of authority well. The Dudes, for what little it was worth, payed attention. They were bored though, this was not the adrenaline pumping mission type they were used to, personal time was a foreign thing to most of them. Draven went on, "This platoon of Silver Shock Troopers, is mine. They answer to me, and me alone. But you are my Padawan, and as such, you are the second most important person on the field to them. My personal vanguard is the first squad, lead by captain George. You may command the second squad, which is lead by Captain Felix." Draven then ran a hand through his bright blonde hair and asked, "Any questions?"
There was so much to explain, so much to teach. Where to begin? Draven supposed at the beginning.​
[member="Dorian Van Seafire"]​

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"] "You think I haven't tried that already? I don't have the credits for the fuel those scammy pricks sell. I figured I could trade it for something here, but I guess not." He said, cracking his back a little. Recent events had left him rather tense.

Kashyyyk​
One of the Wookiee Villages​
The Damaged Droids​
Starting to strap the next set in had Alyisa stop. She took a brief moment to take a look around. Looking around Aly could see Draven in the distance. Whatever upset feelings she had previously were gone. So she paid little further attention and went back to strapping the droid parts onto the speeder.

"You are calling the Silver personal that run the space stations scammy? we try to make sure those in need are cared for but we hardly ever demand as much as someone from a core world planet, Sasori is quite a reasonable company so I am not sure where you are trying to get your fuel from". With current conflicts going on the only space station in orbit where those under their direct control, no businesses unless approved by the Jedi or Sasori where allowed to make home above their Orders main base of operation. "If else you can just fly to the Silver Rest just over there next to the temple to fuel up, the wookies probably don't have any fuel to sell you at the moment anyways".

[member="Okuro_Ishimoto"]

Wu looked at Sukai and had a wider smile on her face then she saw the boy. "Oh my gosh.....Sukai look at his face." She snickered though hearing him speak when she turned to see Alyisa handling her business. She whispered to Sukai. "He does know Sasori's station in orbit don't charge for vessels. They trade anything you want to for suplies." A shrug though when she remained there next to Sukai seeing her getting a little irritated but she held a slnder finger up indicating one more joke. "So do we have a plan for finding the temple. This was a nice stop over but we need to get down into the shadowlands and near to the coast."

Wu looked at Sukai and had a wider smile on her face then she saw the boy. "Oh my gosh.....Sukai look at his face." She snickered though hearing him speak when she turned to see Alyisa handling her business. She whispered to Sukai. "He does know Sasori's station in orbit don't charge for vessels. They trade anything you want to for suplies." A shrug though when she remained there next to Sukai seeing her getting a little irritated but she held a slnder finger up indicating one more joke. "So do we have a plan for finding the temple. This was a nice stop over but we need to get down into the shadowlands and near to the coast."

[member="Wu Yeoh"][member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

"Temple? As in...JEDI Temple?" He asked, nervous again but for a whole other reason. He hadn't set foot in a Temple since the Massacre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom