Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What About the Droid Attack on the Wookiees? (Open to all)

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Wu looked at them and she raised an eyebrow at Okuro moving near him and shooing him to the side. "Bsssssst... Bssssst." Moving to make sure Sukai was in the center with a nod of her head. "Yes it is something good, we should be able to get you something here... with the work that you have done within the order while you didn't always embrace the lightside of the force. You have also never given into and run off with darksiders... so there is something there." She waited but didn't activate her lightsaber and stood in front of her padawan. "Normally the ceremony requires the council but there are battlefield and less fantastical measures. So you Sukai will become a jedi knight from this day going forward."

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Elise would kind of drag Oku away from the center of the circle and to the side, "Not sure how you did it back at your order but not really something they do here kid". With the slight disturbance pulled out of the way Sukai turned back to Wu as the unorthodox but well meaning ceremony started to take place, taking a knee to Wu, still not being much taller then here even like this. "I thank you for this honor today Master Wu, I will uphold the Name of the Silver Jedi Order where ever I o and hold strict adherence to the Riben-Jin Samuri code of honor".

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Wu Yeoh"], [member="Sky'ito Yumi"], [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"],

"Hunter Killer, Series 36, Model 1? No, my name is-"

HK looked back towards the chamber where he came from, trying to come up with a fake name he could use, seeing the large dead worms he would start with,

"Wormington-"

He scanned around again, looking at Okuro,

"Darlingboy-"

And finally looked at Wu, Elise, and Yumi,

"Easytarget. Colonel Wormington 'Darlingboy' Easytarget, and I am definitely not here because I raided this temple for lightsaber crystals, then noticed you on my way out, and decided to murder the lot of you and add your lightsabers to my collection. In fact, the ancient droid who is a guardian of this chamber, and is supposed to test you before allowing you entry into the knighting chamber, is in the same union as me. He is on vacation currently so I was brought out of stasis aboard my Palace-Ship and transported here to cover for him, but I see that we are just pushing on through this part."

The droid answered Yumi's questions as he followed the group through to the knighting chamber, grabbing one of the lightsaber hilts hanging off of his belt with a smooth motion of his hand, arming himself for the ceremony, and for when the slashing would start afterwards. HK was a part of the Jedi Order once, in one way or another, during the days of Ancient Republic, so he was familiar with how a knighting ceremony was conducted, as it was not the first one he attended.

"And Metal Lords have no rulers among themselves. Though there were opportunities to name a High Lord, all a single Lord can do is provide suggestions to others of his rank, not commands."

He had no respect for the Silver Jedi, or most of the current modern Jedi around in fact, but still took a spot in the circle around Yumi, activating his lightsaber with a snap and a hiss the pure-white blade would erupt out from the hilt and pierced through the darkness around him in the dimly lit chamber. The blade would seem to contain unfiltered sunlight itself, and in similar manner as it radiated light it also radiated an aura of the Light Side. The lightsaber was known as the Sliver of Light, an ancient relic containing an imbued Solari crystal, given to the droid by the Jedi a long time ago. Normally it was not able to harm, in a constant training mode it acted more as a mace rather than a sword. However, the Light Side imbued within the crystal gave the blade a purifying property and could cause harm to beings of the Dark Side, it was known to cut through Sith Spirits and Constructs when other weapons hardly harmed them, and cause burns to the Sith.

So depending on how close Elise was standing to the droid, she would probably find the imbued lightsaber's aura to be uncomfortable, as a Sith, but it would not harm her unless it actually touched her. Still, like others she would feel the hopeful and peaceful sensation the aura gave off, although it would clash with her dark side corruption.

Okuro looked at the droid for a while, before turning to the group of them. "His story seems legit. Congratulations, Sukai." He gave the newly appointed Knight a gentle nudge. His way of saying "Good Job"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom