Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What About the Droid Attack on the Wookiees? (Open to all)

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
That was a very strange excuse, he could have just easily stayed at the Silver Rest, it seemed like a very convoluted way to spend more time with women. "I know that was a joke master, but to be honest my mother would probably agree with you in that regard... also did you two not go on some sort of trip somewhere around the shadow lands not long ago"? Both woman having returned to the temple looking like the had fought a room full of Sith spawn. "You have not seen anything yet [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"], turst me when I say both of use can be very sinister", Wu because of her marshmallow traumatizing ways and herself because of other reasons.

[member="Wu Yeoh"]

Draven nodded as he listened to the Padawan's explanation of his lack of a saber. He muttered, "We will deal with that while we are here. I believe there is a crystal cave which you can visit for your saber." He then clapped him on the shoulder, their dropship finally landing.

Draven stepped off into the soft soil, his boot digging in deep as he lead the way into the densely forested area. The dudes followed him, in the same arrow head formations they would have going into combat. It was strange though, seeing them without their suits, just dressed in the dark blue, almost black uniform which they had been assigned.

Draven was leading them towards a nearby village, to speak with the natives about the crystal caverns, so he could direct his padawan towards them, and let him go pick out his saber crystal. It was a monumental mark in every Jedi's life, and he hoped it would be fire his padawan as well.

[member="Dorian Van Seafire"]

Dorian follow the others off of the dropship, the shard was happy that the turbulence was over with more so to get out of that restraint to be able to fully look around. He step on the soil of the lush green jungle, it was something that he had never seen before being kept in a colony of shards he wasn't able to see what the galaxy had to offer being of one mine was all that they need. But as he stood there he begin to wonder if the others were wrong? Could they benefit more by exploring other places or learn more from other species?

His red eyes glance look around to see what was around them he was curious to know how he was going to construct a lightsaber from a crystal cave. He thought about the crystals were like him? Were they capable of thought? There was so much he didn't know and he wanted to learn as much as he could, he been told several times that his serious would get him in trouble but he had yet to see how that was possible. How could one being curious about something and wanting to learn what something is could get someone in trouble?

[member="Draven Dursden"]

Wu looked mat the two of them and had a look on her face. "Ohhh exciting." THe jedi master had a look though on her face as the basket finally arrived at the bottom. THey had spent a great deal and went longer and longer down into the darkness. She stepped off the lift though and looking around held a hand up as a glowball formed. SHadows stretching out all around them where she was looking. "Well we should head off the wookiee's gave us a barring and direction. TOwards the coast." She pointed and started walking with her hand up and the other going near her saber to be able to protect and draw it in case it was needed.

Sukai was not sure if [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"] was being serious, she sure was, it would be awkward to come back to the rest with news that the new body had been violently murdered by one of the Yumi family while down in the dark lands, but he seemed capable. Reaching the ground floor almost all the natural light disipated from around them, not enough to warrent flash lights, (even though Sukai kinda liked the dark), but just enough to shadow the creatures that called this place home. "By all means master lead the way, I'll keep watch over you".
[member="Wu Yeoh"]

He continued walking with them, just beside Sukai. The main reason his eyes were closed were so he could sense incoming creatures. [member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

9tADWP8.png

Wu gave a nod of her head, they were able to go deeper and deeper into the forest, towards the coast nd then things started to change. She could feel it in the air first and then on the ground. Moisture, wetness and a mist was around them as she approached. There were wookiee's ahead, thick black furred wookies, the sounds of humans and some other aliens who were around. She stopped and crouched for a moment watching it. The water flowing between the trees and roots game it an eerie look but it was also massive. The trees never losing their size if anything they seemed bigger beccause of the water showing most of their roots that went deep itno the planet.

The atmosphere of the shadow lands began to change into a more swampy and damp wet lands, those akin to degoba, the undergrowth coastal town which was surprisingly populated at the current thing, which was honesty a little odd. Why in the force would people be living down here, even bounty hunters usually kept somewhere more, comfortable, unless this place was more the meets the eye. "Feels like some sort of spirit area, with the kind of green fog and half rotten buildings, is the temple nearby? or is this another stop off". Those where the main things that stuff in her head, not many other reasons why they would stop here."Friendly... define friendly"?

[member="Okuro_Ishimoto"] - [member="Wu Yeoh"]

"Friendly as in do we have to provoke them to make them wanna kill us, or are they gonna try that by just seeing us? This doesn't seem like the most Jedi Welcoming place, all things considered." He knew the Temple was above ground, but it wouldn't be the first planet that had Anti Jedi citizens on the same planet as the Temple. Coruscant came to mind.

Wu was looking at the two of them for a moment more confused then anything as she pointed for Sukai to the people. "Notice anyting?" She siad it with a smile on her face though as the people turned to look towards them. Wu came out and spoke watching some fo the wookiee's but then they went about their business. "You guys really need to read more. The places out here this deep in the shadowlands and this far away aren't easily settled unless you have help." She moved in to meet them and showed the equipment they were getting to use had been provided. "Sasori helped establish this vilage near the temple." She pointed as the waters flowed towards a monolith in the middle of the waters. It went up but also showed itself going down into the water.

He looked at the water. "Are we going swimming?~" He said excitedly. He had always loved the water, and could swim for days if he wanted to. Despite his nervousness around girls, we was prepared to strip down to his boxers if need be. As long as it meant swimming, of course.

Draven smiled and chatted with the locals, getting a good vibe of the surrounding landscape, and what was where. There was a crystal cave to the north where the Padawan could go to retrieve his saber crystal, something which Draven would have to explain to him. After exchanging bows with the elder he was speaking to, Draven turned and walked back over to the cluster group of his Dudes and the apprentice. He then began to speak in his militaristic, and choppy style,​
"Dudes, you are staying here. Secure the village, make sure we are truly among friendlies here. Me and Dorian here are gonna take a little stroll up north, and will return once the day is done. Prepare a area for us where we will not be disturbed."​
Draven did not want to interrupt the village life style, but he would have to guide his apprentice's hand in creating a lightsaber, and that would require focus and concentration, especially if the apprentice wanted any special features, which Draven would need to be informed of. The knight nodded to captain George, then motioned for his apprentice to follow, as he dropped his pack, and began to move at a much faster pace. The knight intended on keeping to his schedule.​
[member="Dorian Van Seafire"]​

Sukai had to face palm, Wu was right, it was so hard to actually live here, and those that did needed some sort of help, and the SJO where the only people willing to help, "for force sake why didn't I realize that earlier"? It was actually starting to happen a lot lastly, when learning battle meditation, history and other things. "So this place is a sort of port for those that want to use the river"? She had done something similar when ship crashed into the jungle with another Jedi, but that was on the surface, though it was not a huge impossibility such a method was used down here."W-wait, swimming? in the swap? really"?

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Wu looked at her as she gave a look. "Ahhh I don't know about the swimming part. I wouldn't really recommend it given that the shadowlands have plenty of dangerous creatures. Do you really want to know what might be under the surface in the shadowlands?" She was looking to try and see it, she was looking at a few parts when one fo the wookiee's brought over a small boat they could use. Wu smiled and bowed to the wookiee while some of the others were here. Atrisian standing tall with the wookiee's when she approached the boat climbing into it. "Thank you." Where she could look over parts of it with the oars handing them to the boy. "Here row for us show off those muscles."

[member="Wu Yeoh"] He blushed even brighter at the muscle comment, yet part of him wanted to impress them. Especially Sukai. He grabbed the rows and got in the middle of the boat. "I still would've preferred swimming.." He grumbled softly to himself and began rowing

"I think my family has a archives of all the dangerous stuff on this planet, so ye, not one for swimming unless it on one of the beaches", swimming parties actual being a common occurrence here, even if it mainly boiled down to Padawans sneaking off from practice. Or a few masters getting together for some time off. The boat that came to transport them seemed to be the same as the one she had ridden on a few moths ago, all but with more wear and tear,."I hope this thing float all right", she replied jumping onto the small craft, but not before giving Wu a 'really' look at her comment, being more surprised by Okuro going through with it. "I-is that rally necessary master".

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

"What, do you think I'm too weak to row a little boat?" He said, rowing while softly singing. "Row, row, row your boat gently down the streeeaaam~ Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, the boat sank in the middle of the ocean and everyone died of hypothermiaaa~" He kept rowing, repeating the song in his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom