Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're Not In Kashyyyk Anymore - SJO Dominion of Hex X-29

Iakchi

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Beverage Connoisseur
"Good, Saka, there you are," the Wookiee said as he cleaved a monkey in two with his lightsaber, grabbing another that leaped at him and flinging it aside. "Come on, quit playing around and help me out with these... things. It's already starting to smell like poo from all the poo throwing."

He found it odd that her behavior was so flippant. [member="Saka Amara"] was a cheerful one, optimistic, but this was uncharacteristic even for her. This place was strange, and not in a good way. The Wookiee hoped they would be out of here soon.

Crocell

C
Objective 3: The Emerald City Market. (Attempting to find out where the hell she is...)
Vicinity: Arisa, (Talking to) Josh, Yuroic, Adele

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ivory's violet eyes blinked as she studied this man in front of her, then narrowed... Whatever this place was, she was (almost) certain that things weren't adding up... She still had small pieces of straw clinging to her full head of raven-black hair, which was cut in a curious mohawk. She was dressed in tight black leather pants and grey knee-high boots with heels.. She had a holster on her right side, which was empty. Her corset, which accentuated her curves perfectly, was a little dirty, and she wore coiled silver earings and a number of piercings.

After a frozen moment, she asked, "Um... Do... Are you... Are you real?" She shifted her weight slightly, eyeing the handsome stranger in front of her, ready to bolt at the first sign of trouble... but this person seemed more "real" then everyone else she'd seen, and she felt strangely alone in this place.

"...I don't know how I got here.. One second, I was -" (Better to not tell him where she'd been before, in case he was some kind of lawman) "I was asleep, and then I was in this blasted marketplace. I have no idea how I got here, where my ship is, or how to get back."

Oddly, he seemed to be somewhat lost too... maybe searching for something, as well?

Objective 2: Electric Boogaloo
Mission A: Figure out what the kark is going on here and if [member="Jyoti Nooran"] is okay.
Mission B: Escape this place.
Mission C: Ask [member="Ivory Stroud"] if she is real.
Tags: [member="Adele Crawford"] - [member="Jyoti Nooran"] - [member="Arisa Yune"] - [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] - [member="Ivory Stroud"]

Blast, she beat him to it. Letting out a resigned sigh, Josh would smile lightly. "I don't know, are you?" He joked. Well, that was a nice enough icebreaker. She would begin to talk about how she had just showed up here. Well, that made two of them. The question was then, why were they here, and how did they get out?

"Pretty much the same. One moment I was on a ship, and the next I was here, in a marketplace, in different clothes, and I have been separated from my companions" Josh would admit as he would hold out a hand to shake. "Josh."

Sodding hell, nothing from Yuroic yet. Or Jyoti, if that presence actually was Jyoti.

Objective Two: The Green City

Really, the Wicked Witch thinks I am going to win to get to the second round? she thought, while some people among the squad of prisoners were equipped with a series of exotic weapons: one was equipped with a charric rifle, another one with a sonic rifle, another one with a particle rifle, and the others were equipped with plain old blasters. At this point, there were more targets than what she can safely perform Electric Judgment on, but this meant that she had to dodge any way she could. For now anyway, she just ran calculations to force the molecules inside the power cells within the charric rifle and the particle rifle to dance at unsafe temperatures in her head, and these were much more straightforward to run, causing the power cells to burst in flames, and then the wielders caught fire shortly thereafter. Then the smoke belched by the burning prisoner caused another one to attempt firing at Jess but she was fast enough to dodge, thanks to battle precognition, and instead hit the goalpost in a near-miss. But the prisoners being aflame provided some much-needed beacons of light, even as they were being burned to death.

Arisa Yune

A
Objective 2: The Green City
In Vicinity: [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] (Open to other interactions)

She stiffened as she picked up an apple from the ground. Someone had called her name. She twisted back to find the source of the call coming from a stranger who certainly didn't look like he was from Green City. Classically handsome, but he looked quite distressed.

Arisa dropped the apple into the basket and stood up, a quizzical expression on her face.

"I'm Arisa...who are you?"

Right after answering the question, another tall dashing man (Josh) appeared on the scene, clearly a stranger like the first, looking just as dazed and confused. After questioning the first man, he greeted her too, almost like he knew her.

More people showed up behind the men, a pair of women. While initially curious, the sudden appearance of the all these strangers made her uncomfortable. Slowly she began to back away.

"Ah...I think I'll be going."

She gave a sheepish smile and started to walk off.

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [member="Adele Crawford"] [member="Ivory Stroud"]

Objective 4: Rescue Team
Vicinity: [member="Allyson Locke"] [member="Drystan_Marakos"]

Drystan brought up the suggestion of using the Force to track them down. It was something she had in mind already, but she needed a lead. The was was an inconceivable amount of volume to cover even by the most powerful psychics.

"We have military grade probes capable of performing sector-wide sweeps." The Sowa were very powerful, but also incredibly expensive, each costing as much as a star destroyer. She was moving heaven and earth to find her friends. "I just need to get their placement as close a possible along their travel route to reduce search times. While we wait for traffic control, why don't you check with BoSS for any recent disappearances and disturbances in the area?"

Allyson suggested she had another means to track them. The Echani perked up at that news, eager to try just about anything at that point.

"Instinctive astrogation? Think you could track them that way if I pointed you in the right direction?"

[SIZE=10pt]Objective: Rescue[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Location: “Nightshade” Bridge[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Vicinity: [member="Jyoti Nooran"] [member="Drystan_Marakos"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Jyoti listed off some really expensive things, but nothing could compare to the worth of the people that were lost. She bit her lower lip thinking about the list of people that were missing. They weren't just Jyoti’s friends, they had become Allyson’s as well. For the first time in a long time she felt like she belonged somewhere. She would do all that she could to help find Jyoti find them. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Her instinctive astrogation was something that didn’t come up often, nav computers being what they were now a days - they were amazing. Still, Allyson kept her skills honed and she nodded at Jyoti’s words. The Corellian pushed away from where she was leaning and headed towards the Jedi. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“Just need a direction and I can find them Jyoti. I promise.” The serious look faded as she smirked that conceited Corellian smirk. “I can find anything, I’ll find our friends.” Hands moved from her pockets as she rubbed them together, in preparation. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“Just need last known coordinates or something to latch on to, with that I’ll be able to find any traces of their ship and them.” There was probably a few jokes along the lines of being a bloodhound or something, but those could be made later. Allyson remained calm trying to be something and someone grounded in the difficult situation they were in. [/SIZE]

Objective 4: Rescue
Vicinity: [member="Allyson Locke"] [member="Jyoti Nooran"]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Drystan left the small table where she'd been standing and joined Jyoti and Allyson, standing a few feet away. Jyoti explained her thoughts on the probes, and Drystan couldn't help but agree... There really was no sense, yet, in using one of the expensive stealth probes; while a probe might move faster than the large stealth cruiser, it couldn't bend space. With Allyson's insistence that she could help, Drystan was thoroughly intrigued... Whatever this ability, "Instinctive Astrogation", might be, she had never seen it before. A smile crept over the Jedi's lips as Allyson proclaimed her certainty in finding their missing friends.. Drystan had personally witnessed, on a number of occasions, that infamous Correllian Confidence get her and past companions into & out of a number of complicated situations. Drystan did as Jyoti instructed, crossing the bridge to a console and issuing a request to the Bureau of Ships & Services (Otherwise known as BoSS) for any record of unusual disappearances or strange phenomena in the area within the past two years.

"The request has been sent." Drystan said aloud, striking the "Confirm" key.

The Force chose that moment to gift them what they'd been waiting for - a console chirped loudly, and Drystan moved faster than one of the nearby officers.

"That's it..." She said, pausing to study the screen, "Ailon just returned our query." She paused, her eyes scanning the data as it scrolled across the screen. "And..." Drystan selected a command, sending the data directly to the Nightshade's Navcomputer. "They were tracking the ship's transponder code up until the moment it jumped to hyperspace. We have our exit vector..."

There was a chirp, and a screen beside Jyoti came to life as the Navcomputer did its' job instantly.

"There it is." Drystan said, looking out the main viewport.

On Jyoti's screen, the navcomputer displayed an overlay which included their present location, and the last known coordinates of the ship their friends had been using.

The actual lane of departure they'd followed was centered 47 degrees to Nightshade's starboard side. A small colored mark even displayed on the Viewport, marking the area.

Objective 1
Peeps around: [member="Arisa Yune"] | [member="Adele Crawford"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | @Ivory Shroud

Things were confusing his mind. Arisa was still alive, Adele was now acting stranger than he remembered her acting and he could hear Josh DragonsFlame. The last thing bugged him the most, Josh seemed to blame this on Yuroic or wanted to know if Yuroic knew what was happening but he had no clue. Instead, he followed Arisa around, he needed answers from her. "I'm Yuroic, I was your Padawan from a long time ago! Everyone thought you died on Mirial! Where have you been?" Yuroic asked, he was not leaving her alone till he got the answers he sought. Adele seemed to want him to keep away, telling him he was sobering from his drugs.

But that couldn't be right, he had taken some before coming here. He had taken a large amount he brought from a shady dealer after Commenor's fall. He looked at Adele, maybe he was wrong, he hoped that he would stay sober for her. For anyone he cared about, however, things were piling up and after failing to kill the cyborg he blamed for ruining his life, he needed something to take the edge off. "I need to talk to Arisa, she should be able to help, she's my Master and she always knew how to help me until Mirial." Yuroic stated, his mind sieving his thoughts as he tried to decipher the events going on around them. Josh's voice rang in his head like an alarm clock, annoying and unforgiving. They were not the best of friends but Yuroic couldn't ignore the man either.

Marketplace. I found Master Yune, she's alive. I'm with Adele Crawford too but... she says we're dating... Did I miss a few months of my life due to my addiction? He replied to Josh, still following Arisa at a cautious distance.

From the moment where Jessica feels like cryokinesis could be in play, she tries to just run as fast as she could, even Force-aided, so as to recover any ability to use her computational power; she used a lot of that earlier in the fight so it would be well-appreciated. Once that was done, the most fearsome of the gang, wielding a sonic rifle, was having his skin freeze and, as a result, was freezing in place, and his body was so numbed that he couldn't react. In the meantime, the two prisoners that had their weapons burn them just fell on the ground into piles of ashes. So there were only four prisoners left, for which she was simply drawing her lightsaber "in anger" (that is, in actual combat) for the first time since she even replaced the crystal inside her lightsaber. A snap-hiss made her position as clear as day to the spectators inside the stadium, still engulfed in darkness, where she was positioned to fight the remaining four bandits, in hopes of reflecting back the blaster bolts with the lightsaber. And these did nothing but reflect the bolts against the stadium's wall. She had to either close in or use another Force-power to win over them.

"There's only one power left for you to use before this show ends" the security guard informed her, while she was batting away lightsaber bolts.

Objective 1: castle grounds

"That's a first! master asks me for help from a bunch of harmless monkeys, come on now my furball friend... you live on a planet where everything tries to kill you," she retorted back at the Wookiee, folding her arms as the sound of more flying monkeys grew nearer.

“Spread a lil’ thin huh?” Saka pouted mockingly. “Hmm. I’ll make you a deal, here. I’ll take half, and you’ll take the other. We finish this in one fell swoop, and you won't have to ground me because i didn't help you. Sound good?”

“But,” the Mirialans voice turned into a darker, more serious growl.

"you must know that there darker things that haunt these grounds."

[member="Iakchi"]

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Objective: 1 Castle
Peps: [member="Iakchi"] [member="Saka Amara"]

Reaching out with the force Sukai could sense the presence of the Wookie Knight and his Mirialan Padawan, the two got along well, even with the language barrier and their vastly different cultures. She wondered if she'd ever get a Padawan assigned to her, maybe, but their was a lack of Padawans among the Silver Jedi at the moment, many Padawans being promoted to knight. Until the latest batch of young ones or new arrivals joined she;d probably be going solo for a while.

Making her way through the halls she had to stop for a moment, instinct kicking in to suddenly duck, Sukai doing just so to see some sort of dart fly past her face, embedding into the stone wall, it's speed quite quite fast, "traps, just as suspected... I wonder, it is motion sensor or trip wire"? She did not hear any clicking or sense an obstetrical, so the former seemed to be the most ideal, question was were the sensor was or how to trigger it. Using the force she pushed a rock forward, silence hanging in the air, "well it's not motion sensors, maybe biological"?

Taking a step forward she put a force shield up, once more the sharp needle launching from the wall, bouncing off the force bubble, though putting a small amount of strain on her mind, what ever the needle was it certainly did a small number in force powers. "Guess I will have to take this slow and steady", who knew if the needles were coated in some sort of poison.

Iakchi

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Beverage Connoisseur
"These monkeys don't seem all that harmless," he replied, swinging his lightsaber at one as it leaped his way. "And what do you mean darker? It's not dark enough already? I can barely even see these things."

Iakchi watched as a group approached his padawan, who seemed ready for them. What did she know that he didn't? And why did it feel that something was... off? [member="Saka Amara"] wasn't often this forward, not even the day they'd met in Zeltros after she'd had a glass of Wookiee alcohol. Maybe she'd had some on the ship? It wasn't something he could figure out, at least not now, with these creatures bearing down on them.

Now is not the time to be using that power, she thought, while the security guard was clearly referring to Force Light. Jessica was incurring a few near-misses in this poorly-lit stadium by those bandits firing at her; she decided to stay behind the frozen prisoner, whom was still alive somehow, despite hypothermia. In hopes that she could, in fact, let loose a shot from the sonic rifle that she promptly picked up. It was set in lethal mode, so once the freezing prisoner was hit, she fired back at the other prisoner that hit him, and then discarded the weapon, knowing this trick may not be good to keep up for long. The arena staff fighting was down to three prisoners, after the sonic bolt hit a prisoner and, to the gasping of the crowd, got its innards blown to bits when the shot impacted, so she had to run around to avoid being hit, and also bat away a blaster bolt whenever it is fired. So, as much as the enemy has near-mises, she had near-misses while batting away blaster bolts, too. It was soon coming to an end, and she could feel it coming soon, regardless of whether it is a lightsaber cutting a prisoner apart or not.

Arisa Yune

A
Objective 2: The Green City
In Vicinity: [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] (Open to other interactions)

The first stranger apparently didn't take the hint, still, yell after her like they were supposed to know each other. Arisa almost wanted to scream to scare him away, but she didn't want to attract the Green Wardens. Everyone would get in trouble if the Wardens appeared.

Cringing to herself, she hugged the basket to herself and sped up, trying her best to ignore him.

By now she was almost clear of the markets. She kept her head up, dark eyes scanning for a tollbooth. Once she found one, she could get some help. Maybe. Hopefully.

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [member="Adele Crawford"] [member="Ivory Stroud"]

Adele Crawford

A
[SIZE=10pt]Objective: 1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Adele wandered after Yuroic, he was rambling about someone and it made her stop for a second. Arisa. The name was important to her, but because she hesitated to press further. What was the connection? A hand ran through her brunette hair as she tried to piece the ramblings of the man together. This woman he was trying to find, trying to get her attention seemed to be someone important. Yes, she remembered. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“Yuroic, she’s running from you. Are you sure she’s Arisa?” Adele followed, she remained close behind Yuroic. Looking around, she pulled on Yuroic’s arm. “If you keep chasing her she might call the authorities.” Frowning, Adele let him go and then watched as the crazed fool chased the poor girl. Despite her desire to leave him, Adele followed at least she could try and stop him from doing something stupid. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“Yuroic stop! This is because you keep depending on those karking drugs!” [/SIZE]

[member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [member="Ivory Stroud"]

Objective 2

The girl sat up, her hand rubbing at her head as she blinked unsteadily in the light. There was a...why was she in a bar? And why did her head feel like it was full of cotton wool? One pale hand came up to rub at her forehead as she glanced around the room, blowing at a strand of hair that hung rebelliously down her face as she looked around. Ok, so...she didn't recognise anything or anyone here. She didn't even know where she was. So step one...find out where she was or find a friendly face.

With a plan set in her mind, Asaraa levered herself up onto her feet pushing her way outside as she screwed up her eyes against the bright light reflecting off the green buildings around her. So, she definitely wasn't anywhere she'd ever seen before, that was bad. On the plus side, it looked like there were...well that kinda looked like Yuroic someways down the street chasing someone. This...didn't look good. A sigh escaped the padawan's lips as hse hurried down the street towards the commotion. Maybe they had some idea what was going on.

Objective 1

Arisa didn't know him, did she purposely forget everything from before Mirial or was it due to the intense Force Light as a side effect? Either way, Yuroic had to get her to recognise him, if he needed anyone more than ever, it was Arisa, she had been there for him when no one else cared. He wanted her to be there for him now, he needed his Master. She was the closest thing he had to a mother, moreso than his manipulative birth mother. Yuroic followed her, he wasn't going to give up now, she would never give up on him if he was in her position and so he ignored Adele's mention of leaving Arisa.

Adele was stating some truths, he should make sure but there was no forgetting Arisa, he had thought that Master Nooran was Arisa once or twice when he sensed her Force Aura but she was not the same person, Arisa wasn't Echani like Jyoti was so there was that clear distinction. Adele also mentioned authority but what they were went above Yuroic's head, he didn't care, what he needed was answers and Arisa could help him. "Master Yune! Please! I was your Padawan, don't you remember? I was the boy that climbed through vents." He remembered that Arisa loved to tease him about doing that after she guided him past his distrust of others and made him a respectable looking Padawan.

"Adele, it's her. I know it is. She can help me! I need her!" He protested, Adele wouldn't, couldn't understand how much Arisa meant to him as a Master. "It's not the drugs! If anyone can help it's Arisa! She's the only one who gave a damn about me! Cared for me!" Yuroic shouted with tears streaming down his cheeks.

[member="Adele Crawford"] | [member="Arisa Yune"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

Because one of the prisoners strayed too close to her, it was much easier to bat the blaster bolt back at that prisoner, which dropped dead on the ground; there were only two prisoners left and she needed to lure them closer to her since she definitely was slower than these prisoners in question. Since they were the fastest, maybe hiding behind the goalpost would lure them to close in on the goalpost, especially because the goalpost is not wide enough to conceal her presence in full. But they're in for a most unpleasant surprise, starting by a jump to evade a blaster bolt, which caused it to narrowly miss the goalpost, and the Force-aided jump made the lightsaber crash onto one of those prisoners, the left one and the momentum from the jump caused the second prisoner to be sliced in half, albeit much lower than the first prisoner has been. It was over: the second and probably final round was, in fact, over, and she still had some energy left, albeit not as much as she would have liked. And yet, there was something fishy about this arena fight: the crowd seemed to be speechless once the fight was over.

"Are you not entertained?"

Objective 2: Electric Boogaloo
Mission: Arisa?
Tags: [member="Adele Crawford"] - [member="Jyoti Nooran"] - [member="Arisa Yune"] - [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] - [member="Ivory Stroud"]

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"] would finally answer after a long pause, and Josh would quirk a brow when he heard him. Wait, was he hearing right? Arisa Yune?

He knew that presence now.

But why did it feel similar to Jyoti? Maybe it was just coincidence... Then again, he hadn't even heard of Jyoti until a few months after Arisa had died, and he'd been in the Silver Jedi Order for years before that. It was also possible she was just a relative, or that it was a coincidence, but...

He considered questioning Jyoti later. But it would have to wait. He had also noted what Yuroic had said about Adele, and them apparently... Dating? Adele, Adele... There was an agent named Adele that was giving orders during the Zeltros mission, but he didn't know anything about her. What he did know was that there was nobody named Adele on this mission. This Adele was not amongst them, and he'd have known if she had gone missing. And Yuroic clearly did not know that they had apparently been dating. At first, Josh pondered if maybe it was just the spice... Yes, after getting a closer look back at the zoo, it was clear that Yuroic was under the influence of something, though he had no clue what spices they were. He wondered if it was the spices, but this whole thing was trippy. And he seemed... At least somewhat coherent in their present communications. No, it wasn't the spices. It couldn't be. They could both sense Arisa, and Yuroic was clearly confused about the Adele thing.

He could manage to make out through his senses bits and pieces of what Yuroic and Adele were saying now that he had established a stronger link. There was definitely an Adele here, and he could sense her life presence all the same.

It was very likely that...

"Yuroic, I can sense her as well. This is likely a fallacy, but I shouldn't-"

Josh would feel down his neck for the amulet, and stopped dead.

It was gone. He'd likely left it in his quarters. The Jedi would swear under his breath.

"Yuroic, stop what you're doing. There's a good chance that this isn't real. We've likely somehow been trapped in a fallacy. I need you to come find me. We'll look into Arisa, though... I... I don't think either of us are going to like the answer that we find."

He had deeply cared for Arisa, once upon a time. The one person in the Silver Jedi Order that he could trust, that he could talk to, who he could confide in. That was who Arisa Yune had been at the time she had died. And he'd give so much to have her back. But he knew that she had died and odds are, as much as he felt for Yuroic's pain, and he himself wanted Arisa back... She was gone. And this was likely nothing but manipulation, preying on their desires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom