Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're Not In Kashyyyk Anymore - SJO Dominion of Hex X-29

Objective 2:
Nearby: [member="Arisa Yune"] - [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] - [member="Ivory Stroud"] - [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] - [member="Adele Crawford"] - [member="Allyson Locke"]

Nothing. Nothing from the woman at all. As her trance continued, the Jedi was given the mistaken impression that he was seeing an illusion. Deciding to leave it be, he would slowly back away from Ivory before he took off. Not in a run, not a jog, but not a brisk walk either. A hurried walk, as he tried to hastily go toward the nearest familiar presence that he could find. He had been trying to find Yuroic and Asaraa, but instead, he would happen upon Allyson.

"Allyson?" Josh would inquire. Or was this the Adele he had been hearing about? Questions for later. "Sodding hell, please tell me that you're real. I haven't physically seen a single karking real thing here so far."

But he would stop cold when he came face to face with the woman that Allyson had been trying to give the apple back to. The one that seemed to have collided with someone. Arisa Yune. He couldn't speak.

He didn't know how anymore. No speech he could muster came out of his mouth. He was speechless. It was one thing to sense... It was another to see.

Yuroic looked around and just spotted Adele fading from view. It was tragic and completely random, Yuroic stared at where his supposed girlfriend once was. "I... Uhhhh... Something is wrong." Yuroic spotted Allyson with Josh, Asaraa was somewhere near too but most important was that Arisa was still near as he approached her. She was picking up apples and placing them in her basket. He knew that Josh instantly recognised the woman, Allyson just assumed it was a stranger. Yuroic moved closer to her. He could see her more clearly than he ever remembered how she looked since she disappeared.

"What are you doing here Master?" Yuroic asked in a quiet voice, a child-like voice. "Everyone thought you died after Mirial, I thought I had lost you forever. I didn't know how to cope, how to go on without your guidance." Yuroic confessed, there were tears welling in his eyes as he tried to take deep breaths as he calmed his nerves. This was everything he ever wanted but it was also super intense and with Adele disappearing, he didn't want Arisa to vanish on him as well before he got the answers he wanted from her. He reached to take her hand and look at her. He had hoped she would be comforting him but alas, she seemed more terrified of him.

[member="Arisa Yune"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Allyson Locke"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Objective: Discover the nature of the Anomaly; Rescue
In Vicinity: ?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The door from the small cabin opened outward, and Drystan stepped into sunshine.

The chirping of birds reached her ears and the warm glow of the sun high above warmed her skin; there was a soft breeze blowing from right to left which caught her blonde hair & whipped it into a frenzy of motion before dying down. She took a deep breath, tasting fresh air and life... but as real as it all seemed, the Jedi was extremely cautious.

She was standing on a hill. Down the hill from her & off into the distance stretched a forest of trees... Every color of the rainbow was presented, even colors which might not have belonged on trees. Above her head, the sky was a pale blue and dotted with tiny whisps of cloud - pinkish in hue, while the warm ball in the sky was a strange shade of red & orange. If she looked closely into the treeline, she could see that a few of the treetrunks were gnarled and warped... Some appeared lively, while others appeared dark or dying.

"What... In... the hell..." She muttered, eyebrows narrowing as she took in the sight and stepped away from the small hut she'd exited.

The sound of a door slamming behind her caused her to spin, her hand falling to where her lightsaber *should* have been... but was not.

Behind her, the hill was empty. There was absolutely no trace of the small building she'd awoken in.

Drystan glanced down at her left thigh, searching for the metal tube she should have had resting there; she clenched her fist, finding the scabbard empty. Drystan bit her lip then turned back toward the forest, half expecting it all to have changed as well... but the forest still seemed entirely uninhabited, dark, and infinite.

She needed to find her friends.

"I don't know how I got here, but I have to find a way out... Did Allyson wind up here too?" She asked nobody in particular, waiting for a few heartbeats as she gathered her courage. Drystan started down the hill and moved into the treeline, allowing The Force to guide her.

Arisa Yune

A
Objective: Green City

The gaggle of weirdos quickly caught up to her after stopping in her tracks from another accident.

One came bearing fruit, another with questions, and the third just stood there gawking at her like a zoo exhibit. What in the four realms had she done to deserve the mess?

"Thank you..." she said to the brunette, accepting the apple.

She didn't bother to inspect it, distractedly gathering the rest of her things as she returned her focus to the first man. His master? Their friends? Mirial. Then he knew her name, but she couldn't place him. She couldn't make heads or tails of what he was saying, but he seemed sincere.

That was a troubling thought, as she would rather deal with a troll than a lunatic.

"I'm sorry, sir, but you have the wrong person. I don't know how you know my name, but I'm not your master, and I've never heard of this Mirial before. Who even are you?"

--------------​

The blonde had been treated to a picturesque scene of rolling hills and vibrant skies, but it wasn't the same story at the forest line. Light gave way to darkness and ugly gnarled shapes. If one move close enough to the edge to peek inside the abyss, they may just find something staring back.

If the blonde was to look around a bit more, she would be able to see the great city off into the distance. Closer, she would find a winding yellow brick road that cut through the clearings. It led straight to Green City.

The afternoon sun was still high, but it had since left its apex and was coming down. She probably didn't want to be outside alone when darkness finally fell. In night, nothing would hold them back.

There was a reason Green City had high thick walls.

[member="Allyson Locke"] [member="Drystan Marakos"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Allyson looked over her shoulder and noticed Yuroic and Josh, they seemed to have seen a ghost and the way they were talking. She blinked quickly as Yuroic mentioned Mirial and Master. The only person, no it couldn’t be. Allyson looked towards Josh and nodded quickly giving him the answer he was looking for. She was real, but why was he asking such a thing. Everything happened in such rapid succession that the Corellian really had no time to react. The fruit was taken from her hand and the lyrical voice she only knew belonged to one person spoke.

She quickly turned to face the woman she gave the fruit to and came face to face with [member="Arisa Yune"]. Of all the places, Allyson wondered why here and how this was happening. Everything hit her all at once, old emotions and memories, disgusting coffee to Kiara. As much as she wanted to ask a million questions, it was obvious Yuroic was overwhelming her with them already. A smile had taken form, but quickly faded to something softer as she listened to Arisa speak to them. Allyson desperately missed the sound of her voice, and it broke her heart to hear it again.

They were all some part of her former life obviously, but she didn’t remember them.

“I’m Allyson, it seems you….” She paused and did her best to keep herself together for the most part. This was shocking, but Allyson needed to keep herself from wanting to grab Arisa and pull her into a tight embrace, try to get her to remember everything. The world outside of this one seemed so distant maybe even a dream. Shaking her head, she tried to pull herself back and remind herself of the real reality. “It seems you look like someone we all know…your name is Arisa right?” It felt like they were starting over, and Allyson felt a knot forming in her chest as she continued to force the smile.

“Can you tell us where we are?”

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Drystan Marakos"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Once Josh got over his initial shock, he would let Yuroic grill her first. Arisa had been his Master, it was only right. The information he did glean was that yes, this woman's name was Arisa Yune. And second, that she clearly had no memory of any of them and just generally seemed very weirded out by all of this. The Jedi would take a deep breath, then, deciding that perhaps Yuroic was far too worked up over the appearance of Arisa to handle this with the tact that was necessary without this woman panicking and calling law enforcement. In the meanwhile, he looked toward Allyson, who would indicate that yes, she was real. She seemed just as puzzled by the whole thing as they were. Leaning over, he would lean over and whisper into Allyson's ear. "Ally, I could kiss you. You have no idea how glad I am to see you" Was the response, a little joke, a little tease, but genuine happiness at seeing her. Though she wasn't on the mission before... Had she been part of a party to find the ones who ended up here? How long had they been gone?

Odds were, this place wasn't real. Josh knew where he had been prior to suddenly waking up here, with no attention to the unconscious form that had been on the ground given, and the fact his clothing had been traded up. But there was the chance this was a dream world that they were trapped in - that Arisa was also trapped in, without her memories. It was very much possible that if they could take her with them, then they may be able to retrieve the lost Arisa Yune and bring her back to the Order.

There was also the chance that this was a mirage, or a dark spirit that was preying upon their memories. The dark presence he felt emanating from her made that very likely. But for now, he would play along, always wary but deciding to remain warm for now. In case this really was her. Though her resemblance to Jyoti in her presence still disturbed him, and made him worry that - if this was some kind of spirit - if she had done something to Master Nooran. The thought alone triggered his natural instincts to attack and interrogate her for information on Nooran, but his better judgement and common sense took precedence. A cool head would be needed here.

Slowly stepping forward and deciding to actually fulfill the role as the senior Jedi in the field, he would place a hand on Yuroic's shoulder. "Peace, Yuroic" He commanded calmly as he looked toward the man who, last he had met had caused quite the encounter at the zoo. But that was the past, and was a matter they would deal with eventually. For now, this took over in importance. With that, he would step forward, taking Yuroic's place in front of Arisa as the Jedi would greet her. Though not without letting [member="Allyson Locke"] ask and have her question answered of course. The one about where they were, of course. Arisa had already told Yuroic that yes, Arisa Yune was her name.

"Hi" He spoke softly with a warm smile as he would gingerly take her hands in his own. Gently, calmly, no roughness to it. A full indication she could retract if he caused her any discomfort. "I'm Josh. I understand you don't remember me, or the rest of us, and that's alright" He would promise. He kept his voice soft and just as gentle as his grip. "I'm aware that this whole thing is probably incredibly overwhelming to you, I know I would feel the same in your position.

For a bit of context... A woman that looks exactly like you, with the name Arisa Yune was a very dear friend of mine, who we thought we had lost some time ago. She was the mentor to the young man over there, as well. If you have any questions about all of this, I'll do my best to answer."

He loosened his grip a little, just little nudges and indications to her that she was in control, they meant her no harm and she could easily leave if she wished. He wanted her to be comfortable and with the least amount of pressure that could possibly be put on her given the situation.

[member="Arisa Yune"] - [member="Allyson Locke"] - [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] - [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] - [member="Drystan Marakos"]

The thick green trees closed in around the blonde woman as she took to the tree line - finding the great expanse before her to be nearly impenetrable. She felt the warm sunlight upon her shoulders gradually give way to the cooler smell of dying earth and greenery... In front of her, the wall of thick emerald growth seemed nearly impenetrable.

Or was it?

Doing a quick 180, Drystan found herself suddenly deep within a forest... No sunlight in all directions. She no longer felt the warmth of the sun or could see blue sky above; it was only canopy, only the soft rustle of leaves in a gentle wind. If she listened carefully, she couldn't hear a single bird noi-

*Chirp Chirp*

"Turned around...?" She asked no-one in particular, suddenly concerned. "How..." She trailed off, finding she was irrevocably lost.

The forest stretched on around her, with absolutely no path to take. Drystan reached out with The Force, closing her eyes and opening herself to the flow - then pushed, forcing her will against the strange illusions which had drawn her to this place.

[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom