Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're going on a trip, in our favourite rocket ship...

Hello my friends.

So this is just a notification so that all may see it. Sochi and I have decided to go on a little journey across the galaxy.

During this time, we will not be open to start new threads as we are technically not available due to us leaving. However we will make exceptions for invasions or important faction events/ dominions.

We will still be able to reply to current threads, but we will not be starting any new one's once we have left. This is only for a short time, maybe a month or two. Then we will be back to assist.

What is basically happening, is that the two of us are going on a pilgrimage to the other Force-using organisations and learning a bit from them. Sort of like Jacen solo's journey, if you know your star wars.

So this is just to make sure everyone knows. We will still be on but just not reachable IC.

Rasu

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Have fun, hun! Bring back some cool souvenirs!
Wait...your head mistress and she's the other academy instructor...
Does that make me interim-head mistress thingy?
Aww crap...
Either way, have a good journey!
@[member="Rasu Gan"]

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
@[member="Rasu Gan"]

Sounds great! Eat exotic foods, have a food fight, learn neat things...

Bring me back a bag of Trandoshan jumping beans!

By the by, what about your position in the Academy? The headmistress and all? Will someone else take up that mantle?

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
I have done a trip like this, there is much you can learn about the force and yourself. Though mine had me stranded with a deposed sith emperor at the time and through a small game of riddles I got to learn sorcery and alchemy. He just didn't factor in being terrible at recruiting and inciting feelings of the darkside. So I got free lessons to understand the sith while being able to stay a jedi. Have fun and remember that there are many styles of the force around the galaxy but we're the only group who cares about you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom