Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're Building It Up, To Break It Back Down. (DragonsFlame/Vira)

Josh opened his eyes slowly, staring up at the ceiling as the world came info focus. He blinked a few times, rubbing the sleep from his eyes...

He looked over at the time as he sat up.... And laid his head back on the pillow.

"Mmmmmphh... 5 more minutes ma'am..." He mutteree sleepily.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira heard Josh's sleepy request from the other room. She came up to his bed compartment, staying in the doorway. "Good morning, Josh," She said calmly.
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira winced a little at the word "sweetheart". She'd definitely never get used to being called that......... She slowly walked into the room. She had brought a piece of fruit along for him. She knelt next to his bed, facing him. "Josh? I brought you something to eat..." She held the fruit out to him, hoping the sweet smell might rouse him.

The smell of something sweet filled his nostrils and this ended up waking him more properly. He sat up, groaning as he tried to shake the sleep from his head.

He blinked, looking around before his gaze fell on Vira with the fruit. He smiled a bit, taking it and taking a bite.

"Thank you, Vira" he said, with a smile.

"How did you sleep?"

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira smiled a little. "More peacefully than I have ever slept before." It was true. Her sleep had been dreamless.

He smiled a bit as he sat up on the bed properly, turning to face her.

"Well, that's certainly a nice change from before" he stated with a chuckle. "Yknow, without the screaming and the visions and the anxiety"

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira tilted her head to the floor. "I apologize. I did not mean to burden you with my troubles. It merely took me by surprise..."

Vira Nalor

V
Vira shook her head. "No, it was not. I realize that you are being polite, Josh. But last night I fell apart. I was scared for the first time in years. In letting you see that fear, I feel ashamed. Again, I am sorry." She bowed her head.

Vira Nalor

V
Vira did relax when he hugged her once more. The thought of him hugging her relaxing her, however, unnerved her a bit...... Nevertheless, she hugged him back in silence.

He took a breath before letting go and moving his long blonde hair from his eyes. Because surprisingly when not combed, that neat bunch of hair was a mess of bangs.

"So how are you feeling?" He asked.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira pulled away. "I am calm. Calmer than I should be, I think. It is strange to me..."

Vira Nalor

V
Vira shrugged. "Yes, and no. I let my anger out through training. I did not actually hurt others around me."

Vira Nalor

V
Vira thought for a moment. "I don not know yet. It is merely......strange......." She tilted her head down. It was very strange to feel so......CALM........ Strange enough to unnerve her every so slightly.

Vira Nalor

V
A small smile appeared on Vira's face. "That would be very nice. Thank you..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom