Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're Building It Up, To Break It Back Down. (DragonsFlame/Vira)

The official Weapon Master of the Jedi Council walked with purpose into the Sith facility on Dantooine... This was where the plans and location of that dreaded Simulation Facility would be... He needed this....

He HAD To do this... This wasn't just personal anymore... This was no longer about revenge. This was no longer about erasing the ghosts of his past...

This... Was about saving the civilization of Dantooine from it's Sith overlords... Once and for all. And Josh marched down the hall with a determined look on his face.

A scientist suddenly stopped him, jabbering on about how he shouldn't be here, before aiming a blaster at the Jedi Knight.

Josh sighed... Violence wasn't what he was looking for, but it was the only way to survive...

And with that, Josh punched the man in the face. Not too hard, hoping for a knockout... Sadly, it didn't just knock the scientist out, Josh's superhuman strength caused the frail scientist to be sent flying into a wall where he smacked headfirst, his entire head becoming a decompressed bloodied wreck as the body fell to the floor.

"Crap..." Josh muttered, both for his mistake and because the alarm started blaring. Looks like this wasn't going to be easy.

Vira Nalor

V
Vira's deep meditation was suddenly interrupted by the shrieking sound of the Intruder alarm. She rose from her place, taking her lightsaber from her robes. She could see through the Force that the intruder was Force Sensitive. She could feel the frustration in him from being discovered. She began walking down the corridors, using her sight to track him down.
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

And Josh's head turned, sensing another Force Sensitive coming toward him...

His eyes darted to the Miraluka woman, her lightsaber drawn. He took a breath... She reminded him faintly of someone... Someone special to him. Regardless, he raised a hand.

"I'm not here for a fight" he explained. "I just need to find something. That's all"

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira stopped. He did not want to fight. "Why did you come here? Do you know how utterly foolish it is to walk into a Sith facility, being what you are?" She said to him, her tone calm and even. She wondered what would be so important to a Jedi that he would just come waltzing into such a dark place.

He smiled a bit. Wasn't it obvious? This facility was the branch that kidnapped the civilians for the simulation one...

"Well, if you're here, you know what this facility is for" he said calmly. "I just need a location of it's sourcer. That's it" he stated. "I'm tired of seeing these people be kidnapped for use in that simulation... I've been there, I was in that damned thing for five years... I'm not letting this go on" he stated, walking around her, not letting his eyes leave the Miraluka.

"That's all I ask for, and I will leave here without incident. I've already had one attack me" he said, motioning to the man. "Even if his death was... Honestly kind of an accident" he admitted, biting his lip.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira let him pass before turning around. "To interfere with Sith affairs is punishable by death, you know," She warned in the same tone. "I do not see reason in killing a Jedi such as yourself. All that power, wasted by death. Please, do not make me harm you." She asked him, a slight longing in her voice. She didn't want to kill him. But not because he was powerful. It was.......something else..........

He shook his head.

"Miss.... The Sith in that facility took EVERYTHING from me.... They took my life's work, my ship, my droid, EVERYONE I ever loved!" he said, sighing. "They locked me in a simulation for five years... FIVE YEARS... They took my memory. They took my connection to the Force. They stripped everything that made me and turned me into a slave of their simulation, with a fake family... A fake wife... Fake kids... They karking made me experience a fake joy of marriage, and childbirth... And then they took it all away. They killed them all after years... Just to mess with me" he said. "And then they started to shoot at me when I finally escaped, nearly killing me... And then I spent 5 months starving on Tatooine, podracing for this Toydarian who would give me a small bit of the earnings from using his machine to risk my life and podrace... Barely eating, sleeping in a backroom, taking handouts from a bartender... It was 5 months before the Jedi found me, and a year before I regained my memory" he said.

"And now here I am, two years after my escape... And now I see them bringing that pain to other people. Can't you feel it?" he asked. "Can you feel it in the Force? The pain and suffering of these people, as they look in every direction in fear? Fear that their loved ones will be taken away to that simulation... To die in there? Or for they themselves to be imprisoned and killed by the stress of it... They know that only a Jedi can survive in that thing... That... Torture simulation... And they do it because they can..."

"I have to stop it. This has to end. I hold no ill will toward you, Miss... Oh for god sakes, can I get a name?" he asked, throwing his hands up into the air with a sigh. Normally, he was calm... But this had him incredibly high strung.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira listened to his story. To have been through so much......And not accept the Dark side........ Personally, she could not see why nor how this man could possibly do such a thing. When he asked for a name, she considered not answering. But there was no need to be secretive. the only other person who knew her name was her master. "I am Vira," she replied. She came closer to him. "Yes, I feel their fear, their pain. I feel it everyday, and every night. I feel it when I meditate. I can see them, through the Force. I can see their agonized faces, hear their terrified screams. They follow me, as a shadow follows an object. When they die, I can still feel their pain and their hatred ringing through the Force. When I sleep, I can see their faces staring down at me. They watch me everywhere I am. They haunt me." She had never even told her master of this. It was all true. But no matter how badly these things bothered Vira, she managed to endure each day. It was something she'd been doing ever since her days on Korriban with her old master. Korriban was worse. Vira could still hear the souls of those lost crying to her faintly in the distance when she meditated. "I will not pretend to know what you felt when you were here. But know this. I am no stranger to torture. I am no stranger to pain. But it has been so long, and there has been so much..... I can no longer feel it as I once did."

"Then help me" he said. "Or at the very least, stand aside and call anyone else here off... I wish no harm to you, Sith or not" he stated, his eyes not leaving... Well, wherever the Miraluka's eye sockets were under the veil. This was the first Miraluka he'd encountered with a veil on... Syn had artificial eyes for view only, while Saoirse wore a blindfold. But everyone's different.

"You know what I've been through now... Will you still fight? And if so... For what? Loyalty perhaps? A hatred for the Jedi? Every Sith has a story..." he said, still pacing around her.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
when the man mentioned hatred for the Jedi, Vira had a sudden flash of anger. The Jedi were the reason she was here to begin with. If her master had not been slain, she would still be with him on Korriban. She would still be strong...... a second later, the anger went away. "I will fight because I do not have a choice. If I allow you to leave, my master will kill me. If I fight you, you will kill me. I would rather choose the more honorable death to be slain by an enemy than by my own master before I was ever ready to challenge him." She said. Though she had just admitted to fighting him, for some reason, she didn't move for her lightsaber.

Josh spun his lightsaber in his fingertips as he listened to Vira's words.

"Vira... You don't seem like that bad of a person. You don't exhibit the traits a Sith does..." he said, not just sensing anger in her... But fear.

"I think I see the problem... You fear your Master. You fear he will bring harm to you if you do not serve him..." he said, sighing.

"Vira... If I may be so bold.... You need to believe in yourself" he said calmly. "You need to be confident in yourself... You don't have to serve anybody, or be a slave to anybody... Break free. Not for me. Not for my tale... Not for my problems... For you. Because you deserve better then this" he said.

He had stopped walking, instead coming face to face with her entirely, his eyes a serious, determined look in them that if she could see, but even so as a Miraluka, she could feel it in the force... The eyes could tell her that he meant every word.

"I refuse to kill you" he whispered.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira shook her head slighty. "I do not fear my master. Of that you are mistaken. I fear....... dying in that way. If I were to die by my master's hand, I could never forgive myself. I would suffer in the Force forever because I had died from such a weak circumstance. I must die in battle with an enemy. I must...." She pulled out her lightsaber then, igniting its crimson blade. "If you refuse to kill me, than I am sorry. I shall not do the same for you."

He sighed, igniting his dark blue blade.

"You don't have to do this, Vira..." he pleaded. "You are capable of breaking free from your Master, and living... Living a proper life, away from this.... This... Crap..." he said.

"I. Refuse. To. Kill. You" he stated firmly, his nose inches from hers as he cracked his neck, silently waiting for her to throw the first strike...

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira lashed out at him, Force pushing him down the corridor with a short yell escaping her lips. He didn't understand. The Dark Side was the only thing she had left......

Josh managed to backflip in mid-air, as he had done so many times in the past, spent 16 years practicing and perfecting...

He landed on his feet, his eyes locking with her face. He sighed. He didn't want to do this... But she was going to kill him if he didn't.

He didn't charge her, instead he lifted a hand and lifted a finger... Motioning for her with his finger to come to him... Patiently waiting... Waiting for the Miraluka to strike.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira gathered her anger, absorbing it into her body until it made a sort of dark electrical field around her (Force Rage). She ran with Force speed at him, using a quick jump in mid-air to swing a powerful blow down upon him.

Josh closed his eyes, allowing his senses to deduce where Vira was, her actions, her feelings, her aura... And when she struck at him, his lightsaber rose to block, firmly.

Josh pressed his lightsaber against hers sharply, bringing her down to standing level as she landed. The first thing he decided to do was a mind game. With a use of his superhuman strength, he pressed harder with his saber against hers, before giving a harsh shove with it, sending Vira back with surprising strength, unnatural for a human being.

He took a breath, his eyes never leaving her as he waited for her next strike... There was a reason why he was the Council's Weaponmaster now... And why he was regarded as one of the greatest lightsaber wielders in the Order.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira could sense his mind, reeling with Battle Tactics. She clenched her jaw. She let her rage vibrate within her, drawing it into her hands. Without a moment's hesitation, she sent a wave of lightning at him.

Yet as Vira tried to sense into his mind... It was as if something was blocking her. She couldn't read him whatsoever, like a massive wall was around his mind like no other. In reality, it was the amulet tight around Josh's neck, under his robes and under his Magnus Armor that was doing it (Event tech). It was completely shielding his mind from either penetration or attack...

Josh's eyes widened as he could feel the rage going through this woman... He could feel the Force flowing through her veins... To be quite frank, it was... Incredible...

And then she shot Force Lightning at him. Seeing the crackle of lightning go toward him, Josh decided to roll out of the way instead of trying to block it with his lightsaber. With him holding back a bit, he ended up taking a bit of it to the leg... He gritted his teeth as pain seared through his body, before he managed to inch his legs out and roll away while on the ground, getting back up.

Finally, Josh released all his emotions from feeling the pain and suffering of the civilians... Over the simulation... Over everything... And out of his free, outstretched hand came a powerful surge of Lightning in response... Force Judgement, it was called, just as Syn had taught him. It wouldn't KILL Vira, unlike the traditional Sith Force Lightning... But it would stun her, and be plenty painful to boot.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira saw the Lightning coming from him before it could reach her. She held up her saber, blocking its waves directly. A small bolt of electricity grazed her cheek. She caught her breath sharply from the sting, but it didn't break her focus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom