Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're Building It Up, To Break It Back Down. (DragonsFlame/Vira)

Vira Nalor

V
Vira followed him with her face, as if she could physically see him. "If you would like to, I would not mind at all."
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira shook her head. "I do not have a preference. Surprise me, if you wish." She smiled.

Vira Nalor

V
Vira smiled. "I do not know what sweet things there are to eat, besides fruit...."

Vira Nalor

V
Vira thought for a moment. "Meat, bread, and water. Occasionally, I was allowed to have a salad....." She shrugged. The diet was normal to her.

Josh shook his head. "Man, the Sith really do karking suck" he said as he finished toasting one pair of bagels, spreading cream cheese onto it and putting the plate on the table.

"Give it a try" he offered.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira gingerly took a bagel. She smelled it, and took a small bite. It was nicely sweet, and also creamy. "It is very nice," She said, taking another bite.

Vira Nalor

V
Vira continued to nibble on her bagel. "The Sith do not believe in over-indulgence in material things. True Sith believe that being a picky eater is merely a waste of time that is better spent training, or delving into one's emotions."

"Yet the Master To Be is sitting in front of you eating a bagel because he likes bagels" he cracked, sighing as he nommed on his.

"And I know tons of Sith that are picky eaters... Sounds like a load of bull to me"

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira winced ever so slightly. She had never believed it to be 'bull'. It had, in fact, been quite efficient for her. Nevertheless, she continued eating in silence.

Vira Nalor

V
Vira shrugged. "I am not one to seek adventure," She said simply.

"Through... Something, something... My chains are broken right? Sorry, my Sith-ese sucks in the morning" he said, chuckling. "Maybe it's something to try. I know a Miraluka who's close to me who is constantly travelling, who is an ex Sith like you are. She went neutral awhile back" he said, shrugging.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom