Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're Building It Up, To Break It Back Down. (DragonsFlame/Vira)

He shrugs as he looked over at her. "You don't gotta sit in the seat the whole trip yknow" he said. "Kaiden's fine to drive, and we got four days till Coruscant, and about 2 before Naboo. So relax, explore a bit. If you get bored, have a drink at the bar, get something to eat, fool around with the force training dummy... If you like holovid, which I doubt you've seen considering most people are too stupid to try this trick... I have a couple of Holovid movies that have incredibly detailed dialogue that are meant for the blind" he said. "Friend of mine suggested them to me, since I know a couple of Miralukas..."

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira shook her head. "I am fine, but thank you all the same," She said calmly. She was never one to overindulge herself on things that she didn't need. She was used to having little to no pleasures.
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He shrugs. "Suit yourself" he said, before pouring a drink of alcohol from the bar and passing it to her.

"Want one?" he asked. "It's not bitter, it's a special brand, the sweetness counters the bitterness"

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira took the glass, smelling its contents. She had never had alcohol of any kind. She took a small drink, only to start coughing as it burned down her throat. She sat the glass down covering her mouth. "How can you stand this?" She said between coughing.

Vira Nalor

V
Vira's coughing died down quickly. She gave the glass back to him. "Thank you, but I think my nerves are calm enough for now," She said.

He nods a bit. "I've been drinking it for years. It... Takes a bit of time to adjust to" he admitted.

He yawned and walked out of the cockpit, heading to what seemed to be sort of a living room with a holovid and couch and all, flopping onto the couch.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Once again, Vira sat alone in the cockpit. She could hear Josh somewhere else in the ship, doing something that involved sound. Curiosity getting the better of her, she followed the source of the sound. She stopped in the doorway of the room where the sound was emanating from. It seemed to be two people talking, but they didn't sound real....

Vira Nalor

V
Vira slowly walked over to the couch. She sat down gently. "What are you doing, exactly?" She asked.

"Eh, just watching HoloTV" he said, yawning as he lied back on the couch casually. "It's pictures and sounds on a screen that people acted out to tell a story. Like I said, I can put on a detailed dialogue one for the blind if you want to hear and understand properly" he said, picking up the remote and messing around with the tool as the show on the TV kept going.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

He nodded a bit as he yawned and closed his eyes. It'd been a long day...

"Well, what do you want to do now?" he asked casually, cracking his neck. The TV continued to blare in the background as he lied his head onto one of the couch pillows.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira turned her face to him. "If you are tired, why don't you rest? I was going to stay up for a while anyway."

Vira Nalor

V
Vira nodded. "If you are tired, go and rest. I will be alright..." She said. The only actual reason she wanted to stay awake was because she didn't sleep well. She never slept well....

He nodded a bit. "You're sure?" he asked.

He sighed and grabbed a blanket from the hidden passage in the couch, flipping it onto the both of them in case she wanted comfort on her own side, though he forgot she was sitting beside him as he buried his face in the pillow.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira sat in silence, the only sound coming from the quiet holovid and Josh's breathing. Vira eventually drifted off into sleep.

She was back on Korriban, in her room. He was there. He was watching her, his eyes cold and dead. She cowered in a corner, covering her face. He was always watching. Always watching..........

Vira jerked awake, a strangled cry escaping her lips. She got up, and swiftly left the room, heading back to the cockpit.

Josh's eyes flickered open in the middle of the night. He'd accidentally fallen asleep with the Miraluka right nearby.

The FIRST thing he did, obviously was check himself for stab wounds. He found none. He then checked to make sure his arms and legs were intact. Yep.

Then he looked around to make sure he wasn't in some psycho Miraluka sex dungeon. Check, still on the Final Dragon.

Okay, he could trust the Miraluka sith woman. Great. He got up, cracking his neck and headed for the cockpit curiously...

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira stopped next to her seat, gripping its neck rest until her knuckles turned white. Her breathing was ragged, and she reached underneath her veil to wipe away the cold sweat. She scolded herself for going to sleep. She scolded herself for letting him in. The fear of seeing her old master again sent shivers through her body. A tiny sound escaped her mouth, similar to a sob. She crumpled to the ground, her head in her hands. So hard. She had worked so hard to keep him from finding her again. But it was useless. She'd never be alone again.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom