Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're Building It Up, To Break It Back Down. (DragonsFlame/Vira)

Vira Nalor

V
Vira wrapped her arms around herself, remaining where she was on the floor. "He found me..........He found me........" She mumbled quietly, her voice wavering.
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Vira Nalor

V
She shook her head violently. "No..........He has FOUND ME...........I tried.........I tried SO HARD to lose him.............After Korriban.........." Her voice sounded as if she was sobbing. She gripped her head in her hands, facing the floor. " Please.........PLEASE MAKE HIM GO AWAY!.........PLEASE............"

He sighed and sat on the floor with her.

Giving Kaiden a confused glance, he tilted his head and opened his arms for her, his fingers nudging her as if motioning to come in for a hug, since she couldn't SEE his hug and comfort offer.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira was too distraught to notice Josh's attempts at comfort. Her old master had returned. There was nothing she could do. she let out another strangled sob. "Every time.........Every time I go to sleep, he is there..........He is in my mind even now............ He watches me..............I can see him..............He will never let me GO............" She cried. She lowered her head until the tip of her forehead touched the floor, her hands still locked around her head.

Vira Nalor

V
Vira practically fell into him. She layed her head against his chest, her sobs quieting a little. She remained in his arms for a long while. she didn't want to move away, because doing so made her feel alone. Alone with her master.....

Vira Nalor

V
When her sobbing finally ceased, Vira still didn't move. She tilted her face up at his. "I am sorry," She whispered. "I didn't mean to disturb you....."

Vira Nalor

V
Vira tilted her head back down. "I will never be alright. Not anymore....." She mumbled, defeated.

He sighed. "Just relax..." He said. "I'm here. Everything is going to be alright, I promise" he said.

(Whoops, didn't realize you were on this early or I'd have checked my replies hours ago xD. I've been on)

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
Vira wrapped her arms around his neck, her head still against his chest. "Thank you. You do not know how much that means to me...." She whispered softly. She sat in his arms for a long time, just holding his neck and breathing.

Vira Nalor

V
Soon, Vira fell asleep there. The aura from Josh allowed her to sleep peacefully, keeping her master's spirit at bay.

As he felt her fall asleep, Josh sweeped Vira off her feet, carrying her to the guest quarters...

He carried her to a bed, tucking her in gently before walking out. He cracked his neck, sore from sleeping on the couch... He walked into his own captains quarters and flopped onto the bed tiredly.

@[member="Vira Nalor"]

Vira Nalor

V
The next morning, Vira awoke early. She was slightly confused to be in the guest quarters, but it didn't bother her. She walked to the kitchen area and began looking around for a small something to eat.

Vira Nalor

V
Eventually, Vira found a small fruit of some kind. She ate it slowly, taking in what sweetness it had to offer. When she was finished, she walked back to the cockpit, to meditate once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom