Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well-Wishing

This was getting rather troublesome. Not only was the room getting rather crowded, but the people inside were getting rather angry. And that was not a good thing. "My job is to protect Circe Savan, and to make sure her recovery goes-" Ven started before another started speaking. Then the lightning hit her, crashing into her and her armor like waves onto the beach. But much, much stronger. Despite being used to pain, despite all her efforts, the merc screamed. It hurt. Like hell. This was not supposed to happen. She was supposed to be better than this. She was supposed to protect Circe, at all costs. And now she was being destroyed by Varanin herself.
"WHATEVER.... YOU.... DO.... I SWEAR TO GOD.... IF YOU.... HURT CIRCE... I WILL... MAKE SURE... YOU PAY..." That was all she wanted, really. To repay the enormous debt that tied her down. Ven loved Circe. She'd do anything for the lass. Unfortunately, she was no match for Ashin. The merc doubled over, trying her best to stay conscious. At this rate, she wouldn't last much longer.
@[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Circe sighed. This was exactly what she didn't want to happen.

"I'm going to have to ask you all kindly to not perpetrate any more conflict in this room. If you want to cause chaos and devastation to one another, then go right ahead. But don't do it around me."

@Ashelotte Saybin @Ashin Varanin @Kiyala Demont @Ka'thal Valone @Ven'Rain Sekairo @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Darth Vornskr"]

(I did warn you at the thread's beginning not to cause trouble...)

Spencer’s eye twitched listening to the fox woman speak. Such large threats from something in the corner of the room, two Masters stood handling and policing their planet. Guest now a days didn’t know how to treat host property it seemed. Spencer turned towards the Fox who spoke out of turn and she grinned. It was quite unfortunate that the woman didn’t meet Spencer before her shift in the Force. There would have been pardons, she wouldn’t have given Ashin the look, and this would have played out quite differently. How unfortunate that she was now getting the full attention of a woman, a full-fledged mentalist Master.

Despite everything, Spencer couldn’t help but laugh.

“Glass Annaj? Are you trying to start a war? Empty threats, You were given pardon by one of the heads of the Faction that controls this planet. Yet you threaten the ones that give you pardon. I suggest if you survive this encounter that you enroll rather quickly into obedience school. Learn how to treat places that do not belong to you. And when to take what is being offered with grace.”

She didn’t care anymore, no one threatened the lively hood of her home something she built from the ground up with Ashin, or the people she cared about and gave everything to protect, and finally no one made threats to disturb the peace that they have forged within their home. It was foolish to threaten someone on their home, while they were surrounded. Taking a deep breath Spencer shook her head and began to focus.

“If you were really a friend to Circe, you would have come paid your respects and stayed by her side – instead you decided to stir the pot.”

As much as Spencer wanted to Force Storm the hospital off the ground and thrust the ungrateful off the edge of the galaxy, she contained her fury into a blast that rippled from her core. The Force focused in the palm of her hand as she felt the spark of electricity. As much as she wanted to use the force to severe the connection of the woman’s head from her body, she focused on just subduing her enough.

“I take back Ashin’s pardon for you, like the Merc here you shall be brought to trial for threatening the lives of everyone here on Annaj.”

The burst of electricity crackled from Spencer’s hand as it moved to engulf the Fox at the close range they were. A part of her hoped she would fight back, it would allow the woman to do so much more – anger surged through her, threats were made so unnecessarily.

@[member="Ashelotte Saybin"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
OOC/ Killing a faction's people on a faction's capital in a public thread? That's a no.

IC/ "Except you, by the way," said Ashin matter-of-factly to @Ka'thal Valone, as she continued applying lightning to Ven'Rain. "You've done nothing. No bounty for you."

Over the sustained crackling of the voltage, she turned to @[member="Ashelotte Saybin"]. But Spencer had that particularly vapid situation under control, so Ashin shrugged and ceased the lightning.

She then applied every bit of her rage, talent, experience, power, and expertise to the singular telekinetic task of attempting to put @[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] through the nearest wall. Meanwhile, her bodyguard, @[member="Hannibal Oryen"], would be hearing the disturbance right about now.

It was to late. Circe couldn't do anything now. The lightning had surged under the armor, shocking the mercenary's body to the core. Both of her life-sustaining implants shut down simultaneously. God, this wasn't how she wanted to go out. She started coughing, lungs now unable to draw enough air in. At the same time her heart rate plummeted as blood poured out into her chest. Without either implant working, she would die within moments. Turning to Circe she sighed, sputtering out a bit of blood before saying what would be her last words.
"Just... so you know... I love you. A... a lot..."
Yeah, it was sad (for some). But at least the merc was able to die as herself, as her real personality. Not as Rage, or Caged.
Just, for once, as Ven'Rain Sekairo.
And that, that was good enough for her.
The mad merc had finally died for real.
{OOC: Whelp, it's been an interesting ride peeps. But my muse for Ven is shot, I've had to many conflicts with to many people, and really, my health is horrible right now. So this is Ven's last post. She's gone. Out of the game. Thanks Ashin for unintentionally giving me the opening I needed to get rid of Ven. I had been hoping to do it another way, but this works just as well. Not sure if I'll be staying on the site for much longer, so... it was nice writing with you all. Especially Circe, Ashin, and Spencer. Three of my favorite writers on the site.
Asta la vista amigos. *tips imaginary hat*
Oh, and is really that bad to kill one NPC? Hell, I didn't even know what planet we were on. Circe called for me, I arrived. Eh, it's to late now to argue. Farewell.}

And Circe cried. Everything was going haywire in the room, and right now, she just wanted it all to stop.

"Just stop... Just stop! JUST STOP!"

The Sith Lady cried out in pain as her body, rich with Force enrgy stored over months of recuperation, sent out a Force wave, involuntarily shoving the IV out of her arm and causing her a good deal of pain. The wave, being an ever expanding circle, would hopefully separate and, for a moment, stop the fighting. She twinged, in severe pain as she twisted her body, letting her arm feel her right arm, which had no feeling in it at all. "I... I can't feel my arm... Someone help me, please..."

Then she turned. The mercenary, her bodyguard, was on the floor. Dead. The biofiber implants that had kept her alive were electrocuted by the former Empress's Force Lightning, and a large tear dripped from her eye onto the ground as silence seemed to fill the entire room. "No..."

@Ashelotte Saybin @Ashin Varanin @Kiyala Demont @Ka'thal Valone @Ven'Rain Sekairo @Spencer Jacobs @Darth Vornskr @[member="Hannibal Oryen"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
(((This thread is such full of poodoo. Didn't Markus explicitly ask for ALL of this sort to be kept out of this thread? I believe you're thinking too much like a character and forgetting you're not a character but a Human and a Writer first.)))​
"Tell me," Ashelotte calmly uttered, "Are you this strong when you are not hiding behind a political title? Pretending to fight for something when you cannot protect your own? Instead, you all march around, stomping like children yet cause more trouble than you claim to work to prevent. Am I supposed to fear such machinations? Ah, it is what it is." she recited the archaic words of Old King.
She calmly and coolly sat there, half-asleep, expecting retaliation and ultimately taking it with a straight face. She knew those ridiculous 'masters' only made fools of themselves, and that was more than enough to satisfy her; her little stunt would make everyone on half of the net know it.

A single bright, pink shot of an M-19 lanced through the window faster than anyone could see or register. It flew across hundreds of meters with pinpoint accuracy as it coursed straight for the thundering, lightning-spewing woman right as the bolts left her to reach the foxtress. Superior to a human brain in every way, Taskmaster could handle dozens of calculations at once, and in split timing; more than any organic sniper could boast. The best part of it was that it was too far to be seen, heard, utterly known in any way, shape or form. Not even the Force would read it, as it did not have Force in it to give. It was a non-lethal shot. Maybe the damage could be mitigated, but it would naturally be well-received and would put an end to the lightning.

All the while, as its thermal readings registered all occupants and its zoom camera observed its target, data was being uploaded to the holonet... data bad for business, real political bombs. The kind of audio and video that made uneasy citizens and angry galactic leaders.

It merely hovered in its place, unseen, unreachable to those below, ultimately unempathetic.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

As instructed, Hannibal began to hear a disturbance right about now. He had expected as much would transpire. A nimrod with friends among other nimrods tended to cause trouble, especially when two of the most powerful heads of state in the Galaxy were thrown into the mix. Hannibal didn't even know that a scary ex-Emperor was in their midst. If he did, he would have had second thoughts about opening the door to the room.

The door slid upwards, revealing a gruesome scene of electricity flying everywhere, a roasted schizo, a crippled plant, a delusional mutant-thing, and so forth. Clutching his Czerka LMG in both hands, all Hannibal could do was cock an eyebrow underneath his helmet as he observed the carnage.

"What the hell-"

He was then flung from the doorway and into the adjacent wall, courtesy of a Force wave from Circe.

He'd be back in a second.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Circe Savan"]'s Force wave slammed Ashin against a wall. The tank of a Sith Master grimaced and shoved herself out of the body-shaped indentation.

@[member="IBIS-01 Taskmaster"]

Any Force master had a connection with precognition. That was sort of the point of Force-enhanced combat reflexes -- perceiving the future. So when that bright pink blast slammed into the window of the high-security room at Annaj General, Ashin already knew it was coming -- and when that blast smashed through the window, it met her upraised palm and did functionally nothing.

The lightning, incidentally, had already stopped. But not for long.

If planetary security wasn't already scrambling, it sure was now. If these people intended to get off the planet, a planet whose security status was pretty much a nearby world was recently invaded by our enemies and we are bracing to launch a counterattack...they would need to escape fast and stop relying on tricks.

With one down, Ashin now turned her lightning's focus on @[member="Ashelotte Saybin"], to join Spencer's torrent. Strong as she was, she couldn't lightning like Spencer could lightning.

Shinju had arrived at the hospital with flowers, more so because... Despite everything Circe was one of them now and so best make peace with the plant woman. She had even stopped in the gift shop and gotten her a get better soon tach that you wound up to play cymbals. The cannibal had for the first time paid the credits instead of killing cause as Ashin had pointed out... She had to make sure to present a respectable front while killing on Rakata Beta and Soledad was allowed in public here the people were people. They mattered and she skipped being led to the room with her gifts.

Then she felt it and looked at the commotion inside while taking it all in and seeing the dead woman on the ground. Ashin and the Yun-Harla were busy but there were others there as she smiled and coming inside when she saw the merc flying at her and moved back. Careful not to to ruin flowers while staring at @[member="Hannibal Oryen"] "I take it, visiting hours are over?" Shinju looked inside. "Circe I brought you flowers and look a get well soon tach you just hold his feet with one and wind him up with the other hand."

“I’m done talking.”

Instinct sensed the force coming around them. Spencer trained to protect those around her quickly focused a Force barrier around her and Ashin for the moment. Though she chuckled slightly seeing Hannibal go flying. He’d be back soon enough. Lightning, continued to course from her hands towards the woman who threatened the planet, with Ashin defending her against the pink gas Spencer made no notice of it and continued the torrent of electricity towards the woman. All she had to do was surrender and everything would stop.

“Hannibal stop your antics and get in here!”

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Hannibal Oryen"] @[member="Ashelotte Saybin"]

Circe raised an eyebrow. "Thanks, Shinju... Gotta say, I really didn't expect that from you. Sorry for the whole massive Rattatakian callout thing. Was simply tired of having to hear reports of how many people you've devoured showing up on the holonews. But ever since I got rid of the projectors, life has been a lot more... dull."

Taking the flowers, she used the Force and, distracted for a moment from the steaming, charred, dead body of her lover lying on the floor, put them in a nearby vase. As well, she put the tach over on her bedside table. "I'll wind it up later."

Then she went back to where she was previously.

@Ashelotte Saybin @Ashin Varanin @Kiyala Demont @Ka'thal Valone @Ven'Rain Sekairo @Spencer Jacobs @Darth Vornskr @Hannibal Oryen @[member="Lady Exedō"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
OOC/ As I've been informed that @[member="Ashelotte Saybin"] has been called away by urgent IRL, it's probably time to vacate the premises.
IC/

Ashin's lightning ceased. The fox might have threatened to glass Annaj, but it didn't warrant death. Per se. In any case, it was time to go. Considering she'd just killed the limbless Circe's lover and lightninged her wife, at a guess a conversation would take place at some point. But not now.

Ashin left.

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] | @[member="Lady Exedō"] | @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Ashelotte Saybin"]

Aroused from his daze by Exedō's inquiry and having his morale increased by the fact that the Yun-Harla knew him by name, Hannibal scrambled back to his feet and reaffirmed his grip on his LMG. He ignored the pain emmenating from the back of his skull, possibly indicating a minor concussion. Helmets were good for nothing these days.

"Visitin' hours... Right, okay, hol' on a second, I gotta..." Hannibal muttered groggily, shouldering his way into Circe's room.

Hannibal wasn't sure exactly who to shoot, but safe bet was on the ugly-mutant-woman-thing who was eating lightning from both Ashin and the Yun-Harla. He leveled his weapon at Ashelotte, but did not fire. It was rather tempting, but he wasn't exactly sure if his slugs would interact all that well with the lightning. The last thing he wanted was to be a hindrance. He swiveled his aim between the occupants of the room he felt weren't supposed to be here. What was a cyborg to do?

"Which one do I shoot at?!"

Chaos had erupted within the small hospital room, wrecking both the room and the inhabitants. Screams had pierced the air, lightning had shaken the walls, and blood had been spilled. Now it seemed things were finally over. Well, the fighting, at least. My... my friend was dead. Electrocuted. Implants destroyed in a matter of seconds. This wasn't supposed to happen. This was not how it was supposed to be! I would have ignored logic and attacked if it hadn't been for Circe's force wave.
Quickly I was thrown back, spilling my still hot Stim Caf all over the place. Kark. Not long after people started leaving, apparently done here. So I turned my attention to Circe and walked over to her. "Are you alright? Is there anything I can do?" I asked, fighting back the tears that threatened to spill out. Ven'Rain was dead....
What were we going to do now?

Spencer stopped everything was taken care of and now it was time for her to actually do something for Circe. Looking down, at the body of the Mercenary who made the ill thought out murder of the guard, she thought for a moment and sighed softly. Love made people do crazy things and if you were crazy already, Force knew the more crazy things got when you felt passionate about someone. As she watched Ashin leave the room, she figured it was time to leave. Kneeling down she sighed softly once again touching the blood that had been coughed up. Looking up at Circe, she smiled.

“She loved you a lot. Gave her life for you, to protect you. Force knows I’d probably do the same for Ashin. Chaos doesn’t deserve this soul, it really doesn’t.”

Standing, she patted the blood between her finger tips, she closed her eyes opening her mind to the vast reaches of the Force. When one died, they became one with the living Force, becoming a part of something that was a gift to the world. Life was a gift offered by the Force and thus when your life was finished you returned to give the knowledge you obtained. Through the force and her empathy she tapped into the recesses of the flow, faceless figures moved about disconnected from the web that connected everyone through the force. These faces less figures spiraled and became the connections that brought everyone together.

Her experience was different from when she had walked through Chaos with Moridin. The first time she had seen this power done. Moridin was known to bind souls to him; he showed this power to the young lost Jedi when she searched for his teachings. She had seen the horrors of Chaos and the endless suffering souls endured there. It was no place for a soul who loved so passionately. On the plane of the Force, Spencer watched, her body knelt down reaching into the force that surrounded Ven’s body. There she found remnants the connection of the body to the soul. It was almost too late, she was almost lost forever to the Force. Grasping the connection, pulling the string that connected the Mercenary to the living – she severed it from the body.

In haste, she reached with her other hand on the invisible plane and grasped the connections of Circe Savan. They were damaged and weak from the fight she had with Rave, Spencer deleicately grasped the connections and threaded them together. Using the Force, she soothed Ven’s soul keeping it forever in a calm state. Her power never being able to be tapped, but her presence and the love that she had for Circe would forever be felt by the woman, Spencer continued to coax the soul binding it forever with the soul of Circe Savan.

Pulling out of the meditation once the connection was achieved, Spencer collapsed to her knees and took a deep breath. She heard Hannibal speaking to her and she looked over towards him offering her hand to him in a sense asking for his support. The frail girl who had just Force Walked, guiding a lost soul back to her Lover’s breathed in deeply.

“It is said, our souls search for another to make us feel whole. I couldn’t imagine ever feeling half empty – I didn’t know what it was like to live till I met Ashin. I would never wish it upon a girl who loved so much and I couldn’t allow you to live missing that half Circe Savan. This is my final gift to you my friend…I wish you a speedy recovery…”

Once Hannibal got off his bottom, Spencer would lean against him for support until she gathered enough strength to leave on her own accord. She would leave with Ashin once she met with the woman outside of the hospital.

@[member="Hannibal Oryen"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Lucien Arrived Much Later in the day once he had been told that the fighting had stopped. He was unarmed and unguarded, This was not an official visit. He stepped into the hospital room "Lady Savan I heard there was trouble" He said looking around he noticed the carnage "I will have her moved to the morgue" He said softly it couldn't be easy seeing the body of your lover as you recovered. He walked out and returned a few moments later with two orderlies who removed the body Of the Late Ven'rain. He sat down in a chair by Circe's bed. "I have gifts but first two things one this visit is secret and off the books, second I am not excusing your previous transgressions for a simple reason that I don't know what they are. Now I have brought flowers and chocolate but also a little somthing else" He whispered removing a bottle from the bouquet. Alcohol "I thought you might need this after your valiant fight" He smiled then he stood up "I need to go now ... don't cause any more trouble, good luck" He said before turning for the door.

"I lost my arms and legs, and experienced massive surgical removal of much of my body. There won't be any trouble." She smiled at @[member="Lucien Cordel"]. "Thanks for the gifts. I really appreciate it." With a soft smile, she moved, placing the bouquet next to the others she'd received, eating one of the chocolates. "Lucien, would you do me a favor and check on Ven's body? I just want her to be safe so she can be buried."

A solid fact. She would bury Ven soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom