Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well it isn't an Ice cream Social

The presence was almost unnoticed, but somehow, that single light pierced his darkness. A single beam touched him and his masked face turned to see Ophelia. Why is she here? His hand went up to further secure his mask. He was suddenly VERY glad that only three other people knew who he was. [member="Ophelia"] could not be added to that number. "A friend of yours Lady Circe?"

[member="Enigma"]
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]
[member="Darth Praelior"]

Kyla Foy

K
The light kept as bright as it possibly could be. She didn't suspect a thing of her master being within the room. The beam of light that sparkled from her body was currently pretty much picking up an attention within the room, before Circe could answer, "Mhm! Miss Circe's, my master!" She looked around and kept on hearing voices of the dark side of the force trying to enter her mind, "These people talking to me are very rude...They need loads of hugs~" The young girl said, she was happily not focused on the bleeding slaves thing.
[member="Enigma"]
[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Nodding my head to the Master Alchemist's commands, I decided that this would be a good time for me to lose the jacket. Taking it off, I threw it across the room to land in the corner. Away from all the gore and guts, I walked over to a table and picked up a surgical knife. One that was large enough that I could cut a majority of the skin off, as well as a smaller one should I need it for more precise cuts. Walking over to the leviathan, I began to cut off the blister pods. There were a lot on the hulking beast, and I decided that I would grab a few before I found places on the other creature to place the pods onto.

Using the force to move the blister pods, as well as place them on, I began to use the force and insert energy into the pods. I hoped that I was doing this right. About all that I knew was that blood was required for almost all actions, and a few things in Metal urgy, however, bio may be more helpful for me.

Kyla Foy

K
Nick Gamastar heard the order of the Sith Lord, but he noticed the girl. "Who is this stupid to bring a girl of her affinity into this place?", he thought looking around seeing by the eye contact she tried to make with Circe. He presumed it was her. The boy sighed when hearing his order. The young sixteen year old Sith Acolyte walked over towards Ophelia and smiled. He was acting and tried to make her world here slightly different by making it an illusion. He placed his left hand in front of her face and tried to use a force illusion on the girl, where she would see no blood, but a clean room and people playing nothing else but a simple building game.

He walked passed her after that towards the slaves and looking around he grabbed a cuttting weapon while he could hear the slaves scream who were hanged up by their wrists at the wall. He thought, "Let the god you believe in bless you.." He made a vertical slash and made the slaves bleed into a large bath used as a bucket., while he actually said, "Just die, weaklings.." He cut the slaves straight through the hand and he cut a few extra parts when they were dead. Their wrists and the soles of their feet. He did that to each of the slaves and basically waited for them to bleed out.

[member="Ophelia"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Ophelia"] [member="Darth Tsolan"] [member="Darth Praelior"]

Alexandra just watched them all as her droids continued to hold the creature down, her own powers in the force have been more than just damaged lately and soon his eyes glanced to Ophelia as Vulpesen talked to her. She watched the two and laughed at the fact that Circe had a student Alex had not told her about. "Circe, you have been holding out on me, do explain why you have never told me about this student of yours, she seems like a delight." Alexandra smiled and looked at the beast again, noticing a bit of looseness in her droid's grip on the beast. "G-3, tighter, do not let it up..."

Kyla Foy

K
"How very kind of you, miss. I have been miss Circe's apprentice for a month now." The young girl said kindly and adorable. "Would you like to have some candy?", she asked, by this Vulpesen would know it is completely the Ophelia of the old times. She still did not have her force influence under control and tried to persuade without knowing and without any harm meant to make her say, yes. The strength of her force was still that of a simple child, it was not that powerful, but it might have been quite cute.

[member="Enigma"]
[member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen cast his eyes down at her as she spoke. "Entertaining. Tell me little one, have you ever heard of an order called the Aing-Tii?" His voice would be deepened and put off by his mask. And even if the girl picked up his affinity for sensing force auras, such would be hidden under an almost tangible cloud of darkness. No, this wasn't an attempt to be recognized. It was simply a touch of the old days.

[member="Ophelia"]

Kyla Foy

K
She nodded, "Of course, Master Vulpesen told me about them! He said that I see the force like them, like a beautiful rainbow with the most pretty colors." She said full of joy being affected under the illusion. "Though, master Vulpesen left, the Jedi's said he went to become a bad person, but I believe he's still a good person~ Maybe he needed a year off~" She had said adorable, she was not able to yet sense the force.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Nick Gamastar"] [member="Darth Tsolan"] [member="Ophelia"] [member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Nickolas Imura"]

Circe smiled, once more examining the intricacies of the ritual and it's various components. "Balaya... When you speak the words to enchant the blood with power, please make sure that every syllable of each word in the incantation is correct. If you feth even a single one up, all this blood will be useless."

She merely wanted to make sure the ritual was prim and proper.

"I apologize for not telling you about her, Alex - but if you had known about her, you would likely try and take her in as your daughter. She really is that cute."

"The jedi move on their own knowledge and not that of evidence or others. Do not listen to those who lie so needlessly to further their advances unless you intend to become a simple pawn. As for your theories, perhaps you seem to be finding your own truths." His sabers continued to slash through the blisters and he found himself interesting in the young girl on the ground. It had been a while since he had seen [member="Ophelia"] and to be honest, seeing her in a place like this worked to break his heart.

Kyla Foy

K
She listened towards [member="Darth Tsolan"] and heard what he said, she did not clearly understood the message, but by time it would happen. She smiled kindly, "Okay, thank you~" The Dark side of the force was not even getting attached to her, not even the tiniest bit could invade her mind for some reason as if she had a protective barrier around her with her light. She looked the ground for a moment before standing on her hands. She was able to balance herself out because of the force and also because she was a gymnast type of girl. She liked to do handstands and those kind of moves. She didn't even truly realize that she was near the sith! [member="Darth Tsolan"]

[member="Ophelia"] [member="Darth Tsolan"] [member="Enigma"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Nick Gamastar"] [member="Nickolas Imura"]

Balaya looked at the others and grinned as the work was now coming. She slowly worked on the connection between one of the blister pods and the inside of the worms mouth. It was connected and fibrous almost. It could be torn and felt like a mouth sore but it was working properly. She knew it would scab over and connect as the flesh grew into it with the darkside energies while her power was flowing. The organs were pumping blood throughout the body and Balaya went to work on making more sections. green sasks to coccon creatures for transport eventually while she spoke. "I need more blood and administer another sedative. We will begin working on more of it. As much power as you can feed into the beast.

Kyla Foy

K
Nick was currently slitting the throats of the slave, while maintaining control of his force illusion that he utilized on Ophelia for her own mental stability and happiness. She was not supposed to be within a room full of Sith without being a lot older to not get corrupted by the things around her. Good for her that Nick was a more neutral type of person compared to the dark evil figures that lurked around within the room. His eyes set onto the bath bucket, which was full of blood. The slaves screaming their lungs out while their veins got cut through like butter. He utilized the force push in order to bring the blood bath to the creature, that they were creating. "Here master, more blood will be right coming." His ears set onto little Ophelia who was speaking the most as he caught something funny. The way he spoke, he knew how the young girl and knew how she saw the force. This was interesting, but he kept his mouth quiet and didn't say anything.

The sixteen year old kept on slaughter those slaves, slitting their throats followed by cutting open their wrists and soles of their feet to leak from multiple spots. He basically watched the slaves bleed "Next bath will be coming in exactly four minutes twelve seconds" He told her looking at the speed and quickly calculating within his mind how long it would take.

Kyla Foy

K
The young slave released from her chambers and once again bullied by the other acolytes who were not slaves. She appeared within the room full of the sith. The young girl wore the basic slave clothes as she looked around and tried to check it out on, what they were doing. She had been a slave for 8 years by now but, now she was the slave of Darth Praelior "Sorry master, I have returned. I have no excuses but that I am far too late.." While thinking, "I will kill them when I can use the force well enough" She looked over towards the bath of blood and ran to it. She grabbed a bucket and started to feed the creature the blood in order to strengthen
it.

[member="Nick Gamastar"]
[member="Ophelia"]
[member="Enigma"]
[member="Nickolas Imura"]
[member="Darth Tsolan"]

The black-cloaked figure made his way down the corridor and into the massive room of the temple that he'd been summoned to. It wasn't everyday that one of the One Sith's top sorcerers got called down to attend to something that didn't involve military matters. In fact, as of late, he had rarely done anything with this little empire. It was nothing compared to the one that he had led years before, but it was better than nothing. Not to mention the fact that they had already occupied his home.

"There had better be a good reason behind dragging me down here." Dranok growled to nobody in particular, his golden-brown mask gleaming its dull shine.

[member="Darth Arcis"] [member="Taweret"] [member="Nick Gamastar"] [member="Ophelia"] [member="Darth Tsolan"] [member="Enigma"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

[[1/3rd the way there sweetness]]

Balaya looked at them more and more as she spoke. "Be careful with them, we are using the blood apprentice, we are not senselessly slaughtering them you want to build power and..." Her voice trailed off when she saw and heard Arcis as she spoke. "Lord Arcis, your powers are needed, a sith sorcerer to enchant and bludgeon the blood into something powerful. To make the blood bond more with the body while another works alchemy and we use the darkside to enhance the size of this massive beast." She looked at him while a smile played on her face for a moment stepping away from one of the blister pods in the mouth and looking at it glisten with a fresh coating of the blood she was enhancing with the force to stay.

Kyla Foy

K
Nick Gamastar noticed another sith coming inside. He was another dark lord and by the words of Balaya, he now knew Arcis was another Sith Sorcerer and a powerful one. He heard his master speaking and understood the worthing she used, "I understand master, I am cutting them at multiple places to make them bleed faster." He said while seeing another slave there, against the wall hanged up and nearly as good as disabled, "Farewell" He thought as he cut straight through the slave's throat awaiting for the few slaves to bleed out in the bath.

It was with the continuation of actions in which I was cutting off the pods from the beast. Using the larger knife to cut off the major portions, while the smaller and more intricate work was done with a smaller blade. Cutting around and doing my job even as others around me were talking about what needed to be done.

Taeli sighed as she fully expected her master to be slightly displeased at her late arrival to her new pet project, but she had wanted to read up on the various creatures involved first. Stepping into the room quietly so as to disturb the work going, Taeli made her way over to where Darth Praelior stood and observed the others working.

"My apologies for my late arrival, Master," she whispered, staying a few steps behind the Zeltron and bowing onto one knee.

Kyla Foy

K
Ophelia was walking around the room, she was enjoying the illusion she was placed in not knowing about it though anyway. She looked around for a moment as she suddenly giggled, "Hehehe, Miss Circe! May I have a pet, pretty please?~ I will take very good care off it." She had asked as she smiled brightly, hoping her master would allow her to have a pet.

((Come on everyone keep the thread active!! ))
[member="Mordecai Zambrano"]
[member="Taweret"]
[member="Darth Tsolan"]
[member="Enigma"]
[member="Taeli Rae"]
[member="Nickolas Imura"]
[member="Nick Gamastar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom