Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well it isn't an Ice cream Social

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Darth Tsolan"] [member="Enigma"]

The time had come, They were here for a single purpose well a few. Balaya was here to work on the creature they were creating and the others were here to help. She needed Circe for her skills with stamina, Alexandra for that energy and help she could provide and Tsolan who could help empower it all. Slowly Balaya stood overlooking the baby worm that was going to be alchemically grafted with the other creatures. Balaya that them, she had the powrr but blood was needed for rituals like this and she would run out with all that was needed. Slave blood was here and now she turned in her armor towards the others.

"Now shall we begin?"

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Enigma"] [member="Darth Tsolan"]

Alexandra looked at the thing and sighed, how did she always get roped into this stuff... and how in the hell did three of the most influencial people in her life get gathered in one place. Only two people could make this situation more awkward for Alexandra at this time. And that would be a long lost Jedi Master... and her brother. But none the less she hid the fact that her current lover, the woman who had pretty much become a friend (Who Alex was convinced viewed her as more than just a friend) and the woman who was using a clone of Alex as a body, was freaking her out to the point where she had a bad feeling this would end very badly.

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Darth Tsolan"] [member="Darth Praelior"]

Circe smiled. The situation could not be more perfect. There was the father of Alexandra's children, whom she knew was once known as Vulpesen, there was the massively-breasted Zeltron Sith Battlelord, whom Circe had known since the Sith Empire, and then... there was Alex. It was as though something massive was going to happen.

Hopefully things wouldn't get too freaky regardless of what turned out...

Tsolan stood close to Alexandra's side, the red wolf mask covering his face as he allowed the darkside to permeate the area around him. No words would escape him as he preferred silence above all else. With a singe nod, he let Balaya know that he was ready. Whatever it took, he would have to be one with the sith if he was to make his ascension.

[member="Enigma"]
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]
[member="Darth Praelior"]

[member="Darth Tsolan"] [member="Enigma"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Balaya looked at the three of them gathered and led the way into the large room, there were the parts of the stardragon, there were the parts of the leviathan there was the large worm that had been captured by the hunters and all the sacrifices they could need. "We are here to bring all of this together, a massive source of alchemy and sorcery. It is going to take blood and power and you three are some of the strongest I know when it comes to power... or to blood. Alexandra use what technology and you droids you can we want to make sure this worm does not wake up, Vulpesen I want those bloster pods off the body of the leviathan and Circe we are going to need a lot of power and blood.... (also over 100 posts so take the time and draw it out) TO make this beast. Then even more to ensure he grows larger."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra nodded and let her droids funnel into the area, larger ones that looked like those used in shipdocks for unloading cargo. Perfect for holding down a monster or if needed using them as fodder to run for it. Who knew with this creature and she sure as hell was not going to be put into the line of fire right now, brave or not it was stupid considering what she carried.

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Well... Depends on how many people you're willing to butcher. I only have so much, you know." She smiled, giving a soft grin to the alchemized Zeltron. "Sith magic depends on the power of blood, and the strength in the Force of one with such blood. Example - a drop of my blood is more potent than all the blood in the body of a non-Force-Sensitive."

She smiled, then turned to look at [member="Darth Tsolan"].

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Darth Praelior"]

He gave another nod to each of their words. Hundreds of deaths? The thought sickened him. He had joined the sith to bring order, not slaughter. Still, sacrifices had to be made and if it meant climbing to a position where he could actually enact his own plans, then he would do it. "When the creature is here, I will act"

[member="Enigma"]

Balaya looked at Circe and gave a nod "As do I." She nly had so much blood running in her veins... even at thirteen feet that might be more but not enough for a baby exogorth that was laying there. The white skinned worm with a leviathan near in and the stardragons organs. Her eyes drifted to the ones who were ready to be sacrificed and Balaya took a breath. "Lets get to work shall we, the blister pods once Vulpesen is done. Me and Circe will work on grafting the organs into the beast." Balaya was moving as the winches were opening the mouth. Large enough for her to walk into the beast and drag their organs. "The ones we sacrifice were taken from captured worlds and lists the watchmen of the sector had. Should provide a good amount.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Enigma"] [member="Darth Tsolan"] [member="Darth Praelior"]

"Just hurry it up already, there are things some people have to do..." She really didn't care how long this took, but she did have things to do and plots to plot, so she really was working on a short time frame. She made sure every droid was secured and in position, having specially adapted these droids to bolt themselves down into the floor, making it that much harder to be tossed aside by what could become a very made creature.

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Get me a scalpel. We have some flesh-shaping to do." She gave a sadistic smirk when she heard she would help assemble the organs of the first of these monstrosities. The more work done with shaping their flesh, the sooner Circe could get back to work on her syntibanna project, as well as her project to allow for AIs to reproduce and take human form.

It would be a glorious victory.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Darth Tsolan"]

Vulpesen nodded and leaped atop the leviathan, activating his sabers. "Shouldn't be too difficult." With his task given and his blades prepared, he set to work. Given the size of the creature, and the caution that would be necessary, this would likely take some time. However, such a fact only meant that he should get to work as soon as possible.

[member="Enigma"]

Balaya looked at them and was moving now as she grabbed one of the slaves and spoke. "Normally it is a little bit of blood for a lot of power, but in your case we're going to need it all." She looked at him and then at Circe while the tools were brought in by Elara and she entered to start grafting the organs into the worm. "All the tools you could need are here, just art focusing the energies and we will channel the power of three sith and one of the strongest non jedi's in the galaxy." Her laugh was coming out now as Balaya touched the organ and the inside of the worm near the muscle. "Beautiful now time to shape and mold the flesh."

Tsolan set to work on his grim task, using his bade to slide the pods from the beast while his usage f the force moved the flesh away and into a neat pile. It was clear that the beast didn't enjoy his actions, but with its restraints, he found the process far less difficult than it could have been. And even if the thing did get out of control, he still had a trick or two up his sleeve.

[member="Enigma"]

Balaya continued and remained focused as she stood there looking on. Her grin coming while more blood was used to twist th flesh and slowly start grafting it. The leviathan was dead killed by @Silara Ventai when she became a battlelord and the blister pods were being harvested. The organs were slowly going into the body as she chanted with the blood blending and grafting it in. Rearranging the body to mold to her will and her desires while she pushed the darkside through every inch of her body. She was hoping the vong they had, the Yun Harla [member="Cira"], @Hydra Queen would come and shape within the beast some of their toys. A gila stomach would and could prove powerful... some of their plasma spewing worms that could act as tongues to grab other targets. All of it could work to empower and shape this grand beast.

Kyla Foy

K
The young apprentice was joining the action. He was just done with the first alchemy lessons from [member="Darth Praelior"] and got asked to help out at another great project of hers. He came into the room wearing his acolyte clothing. He looked what they were doing, and did not understand a single thing of what the project would really be all up too. His eyes looked around as he saw some kind of creature being created by the use of different creatures their organs? He was quite unsure, but he awaited till his presence was known by the people. Only to not get them out of their concentration as well as waiting for the orders.

[member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Darth Tsolan"] [member="Enigma"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

I was a little late. One thing that every alchemy made item needed was blood. Blood of the willing, and blood of the innocent. I was no innocent. My body had already been formed into something more worse. My left arm had been grafted by a Rancor's hide as well as a Nexu's flesh. Through the act of making them, My skin had been formed into the current hide it is now. Bones were added to my form. Making my left elbow have a bone-blade. Not really sharp, but it was pointy. As well as a small crest over my left shoulder.

I was here for the purpose of giving blood as well as aiding in the creation of a Sithspawn. I flexed my arm as I entered the room. Looking around for the very large Zeltron that wanted me here. Finding her, I walked over to her side. "You have requested my presence Master." I looked around. seeing all the slaves being drained of their blood and the biots and creatures that were being grafted onto this one creature. "I heed your call."

[member="Darth Praelior"], [member="Nick Gamastar"], [member="Darth Tsolan"], [member="Enigma"], [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"],

Ratih Lah

R
A shaper they wanted and a shaper they would get in Ratih. Her shapers hand would provide the fine tuning, the several hydra heads hissing round her shoulders.

With precision, she would gather what she would need for this endeavor.

Kyla Foy

K
There was light, and there was THE LIGHT. Ophelia was a highly light affinity type of personage. She was the apprentice of Circe and came with her towards a planet of the one sith. She followed the woman but dwelled of the path to the room. It took her a bit longer to appear, but when she was walking there most people would've noticed that something wasn't right? Was there such a light source for interrogation or for corruption? That had yet to be figured out by some of the other sith. When the girl finally came into the room, she said, "Hello Circe~" She said with the most adorable voice as ever, "Hello everyone else~" She did not feel the darkness that was lurking with most of them, she smiled and said, "What are you all doing?" The young girl had asked, not seeming to be scared of the monsters and organs, may be disgusted, but not scared.

She did not know her actual master Vulpesen was currently within the room, this might have gotten some interesting twist when he would notice that the friend, she spoke about was Circe, a sith lord.

[member="Ratih Lah"] [member="Nickolas Imura"] [member="Nick Gamastar"] [member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Darth Tsolan"] [member="Enigma"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

[member="Nick Gamastar"] [member="Ratih Lah"] [member="Nickolas Imura"] [member="Darth Tsolan"] [member="Enigma"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Darth Arcis"]

Balaya looked at the ones who had arrived as her grin came larger now. Plenty now to help as she moved out of the way of the mouth and looked at the shaper. The one who could do more then others in this and she spoke. "Ah good, shaper... your precision is needed. Form the tongues, those worms that were on empress teta while they are still young could become powerful within this beasts maw. I will be working on grafting the blster pods to nourish them more and feed the creature." Her eyes flicked to her apprentice as a smile formed. "My apprentice, you will begin, we need to bleed these slaves dry for the component to empower all of it. Begin your task." She turned to Nickolas and spoke. "Begin with your part, space out the blister pods and push the force energy itno the flesh to score it so the grafting will be easier."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom