Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the Confederacy [New Confederates]

Bnoiee.gif
Madalena could not help but giggle madly. A new plan had formed within the Pathfinder's mind; one that would test some of the newer faces that had recently joined the Confederacy. It had taken a touch of schmoozing and a bit of begging with a cherry on top before she had all the permissions required to get her plan to become reality. And now it was.

xHoMRD.png

They had all been told to arrive at the location on Geonosis. From close planets and those from afar, the new ones who had recently joined the Confederacy had been handpicked for this specific meeting, all for their potential future prospects. Not that any of them were told of this; instead, the meeting would test their skill, their prowess, and their ability to work together. Even this though, they did not know.

Instead, they were invited to a Mandatory meeting, each of them for a different reason, and had then been herded together into one of the elevators together with Madalena Antares ([member="Scherezade deWinter"]).

And then rather than going up or down, the elevator was filled with gas. None of them was resistant to it, regardless of their race or species.

It would be hours later when they woke up. An oval room with many doors, all locked. In the center of the room was a table with some food and drink, and around it they were all lying down on the warm stone floor.

Time to wake up!

xHoMRD.png

This is a mission for new members of the Confederacy (writers and characters alike). If you're new, hop on in!

Tags: [member="Artemisia Vi'dreya"] [member="Kasca Fen"] [member="Helly Reyne"] [member="Valencia Hadley"] [member="Nika Satari"] [member="Mauer"] [member="Skal Vanagandr"] [member="Iapo Sim"]

Araya woke to the feel of her own purring as the warm stone beneath her continued to drowse her as she woke from the gas induced slumber. After long moments, she let her eyes open and she rolled onto her stomach, curling her arms under her chin as she looked around. Her tail waved idly above her as her eyes alighted on the forms of others on the stone floor, some rousing now. She didn't want to remove herself from the warmth of the stone just yet, as she moved her eyes to the doors around the room, followed by seeing if there were any obvious surveillance equipment.

Reluctantly, Araya stretched slowly, then rose to her feet as she continued to silently look around. She scented the air as she moved slowly, careful not to come too near any of the others as she appeared a random door. She didn't touch the door just yet, instead eyeing it and scenting it, trying to determine anything she could about the door. From first glance, it didn't seem to be anything but an ordinary door. After a couple of moments reviewing the door, she turned and looked at the others.

'Test. . . this has to be a test. . . ' She thought to herself. She clamped down on her ire, though her tail lashed back and forth a few times as she watched others rouse themselves. If this were a test, then she assumed she'd need to work with these others to complete it.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

STaCLO awoke as a spastic mess. Not with the same laziness as some others may given his lack of a need to do so. Snapping his body into a sitting position on the floor the Droid/Shard hybrid exclaimed, "Ah!, I've powered back on, but my body was off for quite awhile." As the noise of internal hardware began to work he was able to think more clearly for a moment. The shard in him had not passed out. But the droid body that housed it did. Meaning Jelz, the Shard was still awake but couldn't observe anything. Instead he just sat there alone in STaCLO.

"Very odd, that gas must've interfered with my hardware... Apparently there's toxins even I need to be wary of." He wondered out loud while getting up off the stone floor. However, when he did he knelt down to feel it with his bodies thermal sensors. "Hmm, the ground is warm, this is very peculiar." It indeed was. Being a cold hunk of powered off droid he shouldn't have given off much if any thermal radiation.

Looking around STaCLO was surprised to see that he wasn't the only one in the room, and that there was several others waking up just like him. One of which being a feline looking alien over by the door. There was also a table in the center of the room with food and drinks. Useless to a being such as himself. Despite the fact that SYN actually like the culinary arts.

[member="Araya"]

eye.png

Smell was the first thing that caught at Kasca's fuzzy and drugged brain. The smell distinctive to carved stone tickled at her mind, begging her to recognize that something was different than the norm. Next came sound. Again its difference of vibration and pitch caught at her brain and dug in, finally making her aware enough to open her pale blue eyes to floor and wall. Touch came after and Kasca realized that the ground she was laying on was warm to the touch. In other circumstances, it would have been comforting. This was not where I was. Kasca sat up suddenly with a start, sucking in breath as her eyes darted around to take in the place where she was now. Her brain whirred into action, sluggish at first but quickly catching up.

She had come to Geonosis, ordered to the planet for a meeting. It wasn't the first time she had ever been to the desert planet though it was the first time she had been summoned to a meeting. Yet again she had seen [member="Scherezade deWinter"] and yet again, she was not recognized by the woman. Perhaps Scherezade had a twin she didn't know about, a doppelganger named Madalena Antares. She had been directed with strangers, to the elevator and they had all gone, fully expecting whatever meeting they were supposed to have to happen wherever the elevator was taking them. She did find it strange that they all had been together. Her summons had not included information that there would be other people present. Before any could really find qualms with their possible suspicions however, the drug had begun to work. One by one, they dropped to the floor of the elevator, unconscious and prone, including Kasca.

Now she sat in a room with all of those who had been present in that elevator including Madalena. It looked like she was the first to wake. Everyone else remained unconscious. Perhaps they would revive soon as she had. Her eyes took in the oval shape of the room, the closed doors, the table with food and drinks of some kind.

Kasca stood, feeling a little unsteady in her post drugged state. She walked to the closest door and tried to open it. It did not open. With a soft groan, she slid down to the floor again, a bit dizzy. This was no good.

Artemisia Vi'dreya | Helly Reyne | Valencia Hadley | Nika Satari | Mauer | Skal Vanagandr | Iapo Sim

eye.png

Attire: Dark pants/ light shirt and jacket/ hiking boots.
Weapons: kitchen knife in her boot/ throwing knife in her pocket/ BlasTech DL-22 in her backpack/ some tools

By the Spirits what was up with her head! Iapo winced and tried to lift her arm to wipe her hair out of her face but she felt dizzy and weak and her hand only twitched on the warm ground. Had she managed to get drunk again? She did not think so. Her memories were clear right until she was lead to that place… Then, the vaguest memories of the packed elevator, the slightest acidic smell and...nothing.

Some kind of poison, maybe. She thought she was protected by her devaronian heritage but the stuff must have been strong.
This realization let a familiar sense of urgency replace the chemical lethargy. Her senses sharped and her awareness bettered. She kept her eyes closed and took stock: warm, unfamiliar ground. She’d been moved. The air smelt stale with a hint of sour sweat. She opened her eyes just enough to get a glimpse of a closed room, no windows but doors. She saw no obvious weakness in the wall and no apparent electrical lines she could tamper with. She might be stuck.

Iapo looked again, discreetly, noticed eight other sentients, three seemed conscious, a feline sentient and a human, probably. A droid also, an interesting looking YVH1 she thought, but different somehow. Iapo would love to ask to take a look if she didn’t think that it would come across, at best, as rude and, at worst, as threatening.
Both the feline and the droid at the very least had senses sharp enough that they’d probably notice quickly enough that she was conscious so she dropped the charade and stood up, her hand hovering over her left pocket, where she’d stashed a small throwing knife.

She'd just have to see what kind of mess she'd landed into this time.

Tags: Artemisia Vi'dreya Kasca Fen Helly Reyne Valencia Hadley Nika Satari Mauer Skal Vanagandr Iapo Sim

Artemisia wasn't at all surprised when she woke up on the warm stone floor, being the daughter of the Vicelord she knew she would have to prove herself, for when your father is the best you have to prove that you are worthy. At least that was her thought as she woke up, looking around she noted the presence of all those around her, the only one she knew of them was [member="Kasca Fen"], whom she had met at her initiation ceremony, she found great comfort in seeing someone she knew.

She like the others had been summoned to the planet for what she was told was to be a meeting. However she found her feet rather quickly, she always did have a pretty good equilibrium she moved over to her friend and said "Hey friend"

[member="Iapo Sim"]
[member="STaCLO"]
[member="Araya"]

Warmth, that was the first thing to register in Riley's mind. Warmth and a hard stone floor beneath her. Which was odd because the last thing she remembered was being in an elevator. Her eyes opened, her bright green iris's flickere to life and glowed like green fire. The rest of her body responded according, the flesh and blood parts were slightly sluggish, while her cybernetic limbs functioned just fine.

She ran through everything that happened since she landed on Geonosis. The meeting she was called to, entering the elevator and then...gas? She couldn't remember more then that and now she was here, wherever here was.

Riley scanned the room and everyone in it. She noticed that everyone in here were the same people that were on the elevator with her. From the looks of things, they seemed to be in the same position as she was.

[member="Artemisia Vi'dreya"]
[member="Iapo Sim"]
[member="Kasca Fen"]
[member="Araya"]
[member="STaCLO"]

E37h7GA.gif
Attire: CDF Naval Service Dress Uniform​
Weapons: KC-95 ‘Ace of Spades’ Blaster Pistol​
NcXjua3.gif
My head was foggy and unclear, my vision blurred, as I finally began to return to the realm of the conscious and living. It seemed as though the last several hours of my life had been erased in all but the blink of an eye, kind of like a night after too much alcohol and you recall the events from that evening prior. Only this time, I had not had any alcohol. Not one drop of it. No, this was something different. Perhaps I’d been drugged somehow? I mean crazier things happened around the galaxy than spiked drinks and uncontrolled vapors. That much was evident in my brief stint in Hutt space between the fallen Alliance and here. So yeah . . . that certainly was not beyond the realm of possibilities.

But Why?

The grogginess may have been the first thing I noticed, but there was something off about the area. The etched stone the made the floor was warm to the touch – unusually so. Like there had been some kind of heater placed beneath it. But perhaps this was just something that was typical on this planet. Afterall, I have never been to Geonosis before. How could I truly know such intricate details surrounding a place. I mean, I was only here for the purpose of some meeting.

Ah, yes. The meeting. I had just gotten onto the elevator before all faded to black. It was me and a number of others that I’d not ever seen nor met before.

What the kriff was happening here? Was this some kind of demented game or test I was being put through?

Finally, I used my arms to push myself to my knees after a moment. The vertigo was a brief shock as the room seemed to spin and dance around. The disorientation nearly made me nauseous after a time, but I closed my eyes tightly and try to shake it with an aggressive shake of my head. It seemed to work as at least everything had stopped spinning for the time being. And then the blurred vision began to clear once again. I took this moment from my knees to quickly scan the room I had somehow made it to during that time which I could not recall between getting on the elevator and now. It was strange as whoever had set this up really had a twisted sense of humor.

Around me I could see a number of different forms that had already begun to awake and move about. A few humanoids. A droid of some kind. Even a feline was among those that stirred. Strangely, each and every one of them held a slight familiarity to me. Faces I had seen, but knew nothing of the names and titles that went with each. Next, I noticed the plethora of doors, even one of the unfortunate souls caught in this rouse be defeated in an attempt to open one. There were no windows and no means for any kind od natural light to filter into the oval shaped chamber. There was a faint aroma that hung in the air reminiscent to food coming from a table some distance away from me, but I could not tell exactly what. On that same table, there appeared to be some kind of beverage set out as well.

None of this really added up though. Why drag us across the galaxy for what had been declared a “meeting” just to drug us and throw us into an odd room with each other? Was this some kind of game? A test? Maybe a competition of sorts? It just didn’t make any sense to me and the more I tried to wrap my brain around it, the more frustrated I got with it. By this time, I’m sure my frustration with the entire situation had become visibly evident, after all, my face had begun to feel feverish, indicating the possible signs of it being flushed a red-pink color with blood.

A moment more passed and I forced myself to my feet, running a hand down the pant leg of my uniform and patting it out. I still felt slightly weak, but overall, I had regained my motor function and my sight.

This was certainly not how I envisioned my day going.
NcXjua3.gif
[member="Riley Reese"] | [member="Artemisia Vi'dreya"] | [member="Iapo Sim"] | [member="Kasca Fen"] | [member="STaCLO"] | [member="Araya"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"]​

Last to awaken. Of course.

She must have gotten wasted the night before, as this wasn't the first time something like this had happened. Some of the others in the room looked just as out of it as she was. No matter how many times she drank, her tolerance never seemed to get any better. She must have absolutely needed it after what happened not long ago on Hoylin. That was a memory she would soon like to forget.

As she looked around the room, she furrowed her brows and noticed how unlikely a room for a party it was. Had she been dragged here after passing out? Did she even get drunk in the first place?

"Swear to god, if I've been held for ransom again..." The idea of finding a desolate planet and digging a hole to live out the rest of her life in got more and more tempting the longer she spent in this galaxy.

Pointing her head at the nearest person, [member="Iapo Sim"], she asked her in a barely coherent, slurred grumble, "Hey. You. What's... what's this? What's goin' on?"

Attire: Dark pants/ light shirt and jacket/ hiking boots.
Weapons: kitchen knife in her boot/ throwing knife in her pocket/ BlasTech DL-22 in her backpack/ some tools

Iapo turned to the woman that had talked to her. She looked her up and down: slightly smaller than her and slim but with an expression and tone that made people notice her. There was something about her, a distant familiarity that made her think that she should know that woman, like she must have seen her somewhere before.

No idea where we are. The doors are closed, no other exit, I think. We’ve been knocked out, at least I was. Toxic gas maybe.”
Iapo admonished herself, she should have made an effort to come across as more amenable. She looked away before turning her gaze back to the woman. She seemed pretty out of it. Pure humans must be more affected by the poison than her.
Hoping to correct her earlier clipped tone she added.
At least there is food”, and gestured vaguely towards the table on the other side of the room.
Iapo stretched out her hand to help the other sentient of the floor and grinned a little crookedly.

Tag: [member="Helly Reyne"]

As more people woke up, Araya moved closer. She picked up a piece of fruit from the table of food and idly bit pieces off of it. Her eyes roamed the people who were waking up now, sizing them up as she had the doors. Two young women were talking ([member="Iapo Sim"]/[member="Helly Reyne"]), so she approached them.

"The doors that I've checked lack any scent traces. I assume they are locked, but I figured if this were a test, I should wait until more people." She peered around with a twitch of her whiskers. She'd only checked the one, but the way this was all set up, she doubted she'd find anything so obvious on the door they were brought in through. "Didn't think it'd be a good thing to add more uncertainty into the situation yet."

She finished the piece of fruit, then licked her hand clean idly.

"I am Araya." She finished simply. If they were going to get out of here, she'd need to count on these people. That meant they couldn't remain strangers anymore.

[member="Alden Akaran"] | [member="Riley Reese"] | [member="Artemisia Vi'dreya"] | [member="Kasca Fen"] | [member="STaCLO"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Uncertainty. Knocked out. No escape. Well, then, great.

As she finished listening to the half-Devaronian, she was none too pleased to hear that they at least had food. Her lips hung low on her face as she stared blankly into nothing, taking a deep breath before speaking. "Oh, yeah, you know right when I woke up and started getting that existential dread, first thing I was hoping for was food. Thank ALL the gods we have FOOD! The Sith have been gracious enough to award us with a last goddamn meal! Cool."

She reached to her belt for her sabers and was relieved to find them still there, igniting them without a moment's notice. She was certainly no Jedi, hardly a fighter, but after getting in enough precarious scenarios, two beams of light that cut through almost anything were handy tools to keep around, as well as the stun blaster holstered at her hip. "Got a lot to say to whoever did this!"

After taking a step back in caution of the approaching feline woman, she looked her up and down with a raised brow as she heard her out. If this really was a test, she would be relieved, but still plenty annoyed. Taking up her valuable time without her say was clearly an act of Sith karkery no matter who was behind this. Darth Metus himself could have had a good reason for this and she still would have liked to shoot him in the gut in that moment.

"Helly Reyne," she muttered, powering down her sabers and putting them back on her belt. "Yes, that Helly Reyne. From Hartlite." Normally she wouldn't be so cold and rude, but there was something about being kidnapped that had her a little on edge.

[member="Iapo Sim"] | [member="Araya"]

The droid Shard hybrid watched as the others in the room began to awaken. Listening to each on of their reactions to the situation. Watching how they perceived the room they were all now in. However, it seem as though after one of the women in the room got up things began to escalate rather quickly as she began to seem to have a light panic. Drawing her own lightsaber and and igniting it. This causing STaCLO to slowly raise his hands some and back away. Something about having a living creature in him now made him view his bodies as less expendable. He'd hate to loose his sentience and Force Sensitivity just because someone was having a bad day.

He almost felt compelled to check and see if he too had a lightsaber on him. That is until he realized he was still in the process of making his. STaCLO was just about to start producing his own synthetic crystal before getting called in by the Confederacy. If he'd realize this was how he'd be spending his time he probably would not have shown up.

I seemed as though the armed women was beginning to calm down a little as she powered off her blade, and Introducing herself along with the feline. Lowing his arms he shrugged to himself before introducing himself. "I'm STaCLO, nice to meet you all, despite the unpleasant situation I'm needing to do it in." Looking to Helly he replied. "Hartlite, I'm afraid I've never heard of that planet. But thank you for sharing." He didn't know she was a celebrity, he didn't care for the more musical arts yet.

"I fear that me have found ourselves In some kind of gimmicky test by one of our superiors. One even I've fallen victim too oddly enough. I wasn't aware of Toxins that effected machines like myself. But given that I haven't seen Madalena Antares [[member="Scherezade deWinter"]] in here with us I wouldn't find it to be a massive leap in logic to think she had a hand to play in this." Fortunately since he wasn't bogged down by organic reactions to being drugged he was able to think rather clearly. He was wondering if the task before them was to escape from the room they were all in. But he wondered why there was multiple doors.

[member="Helly Reyne"]
[member="Araya"]
[member="Iapo Sim"]
[member="Alden Akaran"]
[member="Riley Reese"]
[member="Kasca Fen"]

Riley watched as the last of the rooms occupants began to awaken. Some a little more groggily than others, but all seemed to be alert and aware of their current situation. Even if the current situation was an unusual one.

Her attention turned to Helly Reyne as she asked Iapo what was happening. Judging from the woman's voice, she hadn't fully shaken off the effects of the toxic gas. Iapo explained the situation to Helly, with the help of Araya. However, the other woman didn't take the information very well. Her temper quickly exploded when Iapo mentioned that at least they had food.

Then Helly drew her lightsabers and ignited them. Riley tensed as she watched the other woman. She didn't want to fight, but she was ready if she had to. Fighting an opponent with a lightsaber was tricky business, one slip up could turn fatal in a hurry. Even when Helly put her lightsabers away, Riley didn't fully relax.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw STaCLO step forward. He was a droid of some sort, but also seemed to be very sentient at the same time. She watched him with mild curiosity as he introduced himself and gave his thoughts on the situation. Several of which raised even more questions. Questions that they would most certainly figure out in time, or she hoped.

Riley stepped up beside STaCLO and gave everyone a small nod. "Riley Reese." If this was a test and if these people were to be her squad mates. Then learning each other's names was a good start to survival.

[member="STaCLO"]
[member="Helly Reyne"]
[member="Araya"]
[member="Iapo Sim"]
[member="Alden Akaran"]
[member="Kasca Fen"]

Well wasn’t this just a precarious situation?

As I continued to look around at my surroundings, I couldn’t help but noticed that I seemed to have been one of the last to awaken here. My senses continued to struggle to come back to me in a full capacity, the drug or toxin that had flooded my system before seeming to possess some kind of lingering quality to it.

I shook my head again as I tried to snap the grogginess once more. Fleeting, I know, but it was just a reflex. You know, the kind we all do when something just doesn’t seem to be quite normal with our heads. I reached around to feel around the area of my right hip and was relieved for the assurance of the fact my firearm was still there. But really? How could that be so reassuring considering I couldn’t remember what had happened between arriving in the elevator before and then waking up here? If that could happen, what use would a simple gun be?

No longer than those thoughts crossed my mind, I saw a blade of vehement energy snap to life in one of the other’s hands. I tensed a moment and my hand darted to the handle of the firearm and unfastened the leatheris strap that secured the weapon in place. I hadn’t drawn the weapon yet, but I was ready if the situation escalated further. Thank the Gods it did not.

In a moment, this “Helly” figure withdrew her weapon and tucked it back away, allowing him to secure the firearm once more and relax his posture. The wasn’t the time for this right now.

Still though, I didn’t feel the need to really interact with those that occupied this strange scene with me yet, so I continued to observe from a distance, even as I made my way to the table on the other side of the oval shaped room that offered an assortment of foods and beverages. It was at this point that the droid’s words rang into my ears. Madelena Antares, or however you say it, wasn’t present. Hard to image that it was simply a coincidence. No, that was just off.
NcXjua3.gif
[member="Riley Reese"] | [member="STaCLO"] | [member="Helly Reyne"] | [member="Araya"] | [member="Iapo Sim"] | [member="Artemisia Vi'dreya"] | [member="Kasca Fen"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"]​

Artemisia looked around at all who introduced themselves, she listened quietly as she tried to think, she was not sure what their next move was to be, but she decided a little food would help her, the small light skinned girl padded her way slowly to the table taking some food, she thought as she ate listening to the drama happening around her. She knew that the one woman not with them who was was likely the culprit of this test, she had no doubt about it.

As Helly drew her lightsabers Arte prepared herself to cast a spell if she needed to disarm the girl before someone got hurt

She took a breath and introduced herself "Artemisia Vi'dreya pleasure to meet you all" She said her voice a bit groggy from the toxins effects and she knew that they were likely to recognize her surname from her father who was Vicelord of the Confederacy.

[member="Riley Reese"]
[member="STaCLO"]
[member="Helly Reyne"]
[member="Araya"]
[member="Alden Akaran"]
[member="Iapo Sim"]

For a few moments, she stayed, with her head against the door, letting the dizziness wash over her and fade. While she waited there, she heard the distinct noises of others rising to find themselves in the same predicament. They were together, locked in a room with doors but no obvious way out. The floor was warm which as yet was no danger, but could be in time. There was food and drink but were they also poisoned? Kasca wasn't going to take anything on faith here.

She turned at the sound of someones footsteps and a slighly timid voice she had heard before. Her pale eyes fell on [member="Artemisia Vi'dreya"], a woman she had met at the Mandragora initiation recently. If she remembered correctly, the woman was [member="Darth Metus"]'s daughter.... the daughter of the man she now apprenticed for. She gave the woman a grim but reassuring smile. "Well, at least two Mandragora here. That is a good sign."

Finally, the wave of dizziness had passed and Kasca felt comfortable standing once more. Her eyes left the young woman and continued to survey the space. They landed briefly on [member="Helly Reyne"] and she wondered what on earth Hartlife was and why it was so damned important that she felt the need to withdraw her sabers and ignite them. Her eyes felt burned by the blades as they were turned off. At least she was smart enough to realize that posturing with her weapons would get her nowhere right now. She rolled her eyes and continued to observe the others.

[member="Iapo Sim"] seemed helpful and forward. [member="Araya"], the same. [member="STaCLO"] was logical and she liked having that around. His assumption that [member="Scherezade deWinter"] was a part was possibly correct, but she couldn't take that chance that some benevolence was behind their being trapped here. [member="Alden Akaran"] was new to her, but it was also quiet and had not yet given his name yet. Perhaps it was strategic for him. She didn't much care so she sighed and then spoke. "I am Kasca. I don't know why we are here. I wouldn't assume it was a test. I would just assume we are in some kind of danger or someone's game or both. I think the first thing we should do examine our surroundings, confirm the doors are locked as we think they are, maybe someone should inspect and test the food, look for other ways out and clues as to what we need to do next."

She turned to Araya. "Is there fresh air coming from anywhere, a draft perhaps?"

Araya's whiskers twitched and her tail lashed once in the air behind her, then fell still. She nodded to each person as they introduced themselves, but made no move aside from her eyes to look at each speaker in turn. She gave no indication of an opinion on any of those assembled, and indeed she didn't have an opinion as of yet. She simply made mental notes and observed.

Kasca Fen said:
"Is there fresh air coming from anywhere, a draft perhaps?"

"I haven't gotten any fresh scents aside from the people around us, but I haven't checked every door." She responded, nodding her head to those gathering from their slumber. "Yet." She finished her thought, then moved to the nearest door way and commenced scenting for anything out of the ordinary. The scents of food from the table, of the people standing around or near the table, were all pushed aside in her mind. Small traces of other scents tickled her nose, but nothing firm came from the first door. She moved slowly in a counter-clockwise direction around the room, spending a few moments to gather the scents by each door before slowly moving onto the next.

[member="Kasca Fen"] | [member="Artemisia Vi'dreya"] | [member="Alden Akaran"] | [member="Riley Reese"] | [member="STaCLO"] | [member="Iapo Sim"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

If Madalena had been awake while the others were getting up, she would have wondered why some of them thought she wasn't there. While people were waking up and beginning to greet each other, Madalena had remained on her mattress, eyes closed, consciousness totally gone. She'd asked for a specific gas to be used in the elevator, but something else was sprayed at them instead, and her reaction to it had been stronger than most people's, keeping her unconscious for longer too.

Slowly, she opened her eyes, the soft glow of green spreading a little in front of her. Slowly, she pushed herself up until she was seated.

It took more than a few seconds for things to stop being weird. Her vison focused, and she stared at the new people who were there. In truth, she knew very little about any of them; she'd purposefully asked not to see all the private files on everyone. And now she was here, and they were here…

"What's going on?" she asked, her tired voice sounding potentially confused as well.

x7K6md.png
[member="Araya"] [member="Kasca Fen"] [member="Artemisia Vi'dreya"] [member="Alden Akaran"] [member="Riley Reese"] [member="STaCLO"] [member="Helly Reyne"]​

[SIZE=11pt]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] unknown[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Attire: Dark pants/ light shirt and jacket/ hiking boots [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Weapons:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] kitchen knife in her boot/ throwing knife in her pocket/ BlasTech DL-22 in her backpack/ some tools[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Iapo walked around the room and let her hand brush against the walls. She guessed it was durasteel, or some kind of alloy and from the deep ‘clang’ when she knocked on it, it could well be over 100 mm thick. She sighed. This was not looking good. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]She turned around when she heard several voices from her left. Another person was waking up, one Iapo hadn’t noticed at first. She advanced timidly and watched as a young woman propped herself up and looked around somewhat bleary-eyed. It looked like the gas had knocked her out good.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Her green-eyed gaze was traveling from one face to another, seeming to gauge them. [/SIZE]

Scherezade deWinter said:
"What's going on?"
the woman finally asked.

[SIZE=9pt]No answer came and Iapo may have found the situation amusing if the rest wasn’t so disconcerting. Asking what was going on... Well, that was exactly the problem, they had absolutely no idea. She ended up shrugging and advancing. The awkward silence was making her uncomfortable enough that she volunteered to break it.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]“I’ve got no idea and honestly, I think some of us hoped you would know. I mean, you’re from the Confederacy aren’t you?”[/SIZE]

Tag: @

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom