Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome AND Introductions

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Having a Muun will be awesome.
Might find interest in [member="Lucien Cordel"] 's side project of a stock market situation for the TU

Hello everyone. New Detective character who appreciates Ayn Rand style philosophy, figured I'd drop him here.

Skype is micah.votaw1

Yellow is my favorite color
I like to shoot things
I prefer to be left alone

Chocolate/Vanilla swirl

Mushrooms/Pepperoni

Introduce yourself: I'm Kerri. Also known as Elvira to most of you.
Give us two truths and a lie. I love chocolate, I love dark chocolate, bacon sucks.
Favorite ice cream/pizza topping. CHOCOLATE3 ON CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!
And your estimate of how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Um... math and I are a terrible team, so...

Lol, ello! This is my second time trying to join with a character. First one was Percy Imura... she simply didn't... get moved a lot. So... I still love the TU and the Obisidian Order, they were probably the best parts of Percy's story, so I decided to make another character for this faction.

Tanalth

Crazy Never Looked this Good
*Kicks down the door*

Knock, knock little people! Guess who just decided this faction was the best choice out of all the others? That's right. You guys have what I'm looking for. Opposition with the Manolorians. Plenty of tech which means plenty of guns; or things to break, which I can do with enough of either. And force users.

*finds a seat and puts her feet up*

Yep. Think I'll like it here.

(lol Seriously though, hello. New member here. :) )

Introduce yourself
  • Hiya, most of you probably know me, probably not the best of ways due to rather recent events i really do apologize for though after a rather annoying past few weeks [member="Seanna Vel"] suggested to me to try out the TU. So Hi. Names Justin OOC, but call me by Naur or Nauren, its the name of the char and a person alias ive used for this char for going on 7 years now. Hes my oldest char so i think it would be cool to get back into him.
Give us two truths and a lie.
  • I can play the Violin and Piano in real life, traits Nauren shares
  • I am currently in a history major for college at Lock Haven
  • I have an indepth knowledge of starwars canon as well as that of other genres like WoW, Medieval, and Game of Thrones
Favorite ice cream/pizza topping.
  • Ice Cream - Hot fudge
  • Pizza - Ham
And your estimate of how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  • That would depend on the size of the wood chuck, the size of the wood, and any mathematician stupid enough to figure it out, now wouldnt it?
  • Ps. It would probably look like some complicated thing with variables which is why i am not in a math major, now isnt it.

Hello, the character name is Kyber Salurra. I'm not gonna really try and sound all fancy in this post, as it's a hassle and it's not like you guys want to dictionary search every other word I use anyway, so I'll keep it short simple.
Kyber Salurra is the Character and I hope I can get along with everyone here. I'm trying to get back into RP after my threads and storylines kind of dying off, so hopefully I can get good roleplay and business in the Techno Union.
I'd say favorite Ice Cream topping is more ice cream, and favorite Pizza topping is more Pizza
Two truths and a lie, eh? Should be easy enough;
- Kyber can build you a ship from scratch.
- Kyber can woo any women his heart desires.
- Kyber is (almost) running a mechanic shop on Roon.
As for the woodchuck:
q8sjt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom