Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome AND Introductions

Hello Techno Union!

It’s been a while since I last roleplayed (on a Marvel heroes site). This should be great fun.

Junker Pugn being a Jawa would make a pretty odd noble but perhaps he can inspire others to help him take over his backwater planet of origin or go somewhere else no Jawa has gone before. I will get started as soon as my translator tech is approved.

Looking forward to this very much!

. . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Corey's OOC said:
Introduce yourself Give us two truths and a lie. Favorite ice cream/pizza topping. And your estimate of how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Well, here's a go.

I am Aiden Bacra, I am the CEO of Ghallanda Ltd.

Two Truths and a lie....Hmmmm.

I had an older sister
I have enough money
Morals are for those without imagination

I enjoy chocolate icecream with dark chocolate ribbons and supreme pizzas with all of the toppings.

I believe that the best woodchuck comes from a tap, and therefore wouldn't be chucking wood.

Hey y'all! I'm new to RP, but a friend of mine suggested that I join this one and this faction looks like a great place to start. Hoping I can create a character, maybe see if I can join spynet, and have a fun time RPing.

Sovra

President of the New Trade Federation
photo-thumb-11056.jpg

Hello, my name is Sovra and I am a weapons expert and entrepreneur.
I like cats.
I like cheese.
I am fat.
Magic Shell on Ice Cream
Well, I don't know. But a dubstep could step around 3500 dub if a dubstep could step dub.

Let's get business casual!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom