Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome AND Introductions

Ah, so this is where I introduce myself then!

I'm Akartin (though name is about to change in order for a new start as a new individual in the Techno Union), formerly a Jedi Order Padawan who felt as though he was not ready to decide on the set path of a Jedi Order member. So, he left the Republic and has been on his own for a bit, but lacking the personal factor of belonging to a Faction, he decided to join the Techno Union, after reading the advertisement.

In short, you guys made a pretty awesome case in your adverts. Very appealing!

Marek Starchaser

M
[member="Dom Volaju"]
[member="Desios Denaan"]
Welcome aboard!

For the Force, we have hte Obsidian Order, thats something new and different, techno-Forcers.

As for missions of a rogue like nature [member="Raziel"] does run the Spynet, that may be up your alley!

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Hello… Been looking for a place to call home for a while now. I'm definitely not a Jedi, but not a Sith either. I like being able to use the Force to get the job done right the first time. I also like the thought of combining high tech with it to do an even better job. The smell of fresh espionage in the morning somehow makes me just giddy or ripping off some megacorp of millions of credits and/or stealing their secrets without them knowing… It all can make me rather hot and bothered.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
I promise I'll get something up tomorrow for a bit of Obsidian Order threaded ness with Jenn.

What would y'all like to see?

[member="Jaron Lesan"]
[member="Desios Denaan"]
[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
[member="Corey's OOC"] Any and all. I'm easy, just not cheap. ;)

Thanks for the welcome [member="Desios Denaan"] & [member="Moah"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Apologies TU...

But I've decided I'm not going to have Sasha RP with TU. You guys are great, but ICwise this isn't the place for her so thanks for the short welcome. :)

Hola. Just thought I'd join (firstly on an OOC basis, at least until we can find a place for Arali here ^-^) and see whats going on!

As for the OP:

I rp a beard. I deal with credit transactions irl. I can do cartwheels in succession.

Chocolate. More pizza.

At least as long as when who did a piece of string.

[member="Corey's OOC"]

Both. At the same time.

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Awesome :) In that case, I need a way into the faction IC! Last time I checked, there was someone from the Red Ravens trying to get Arali to join them, but that was ages ago when they were slapping back and forwards with the black sun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom