Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome AND Introductions

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
All you new people!
We've got one rule here.
Have fun.

Also use this to introduce yourself, I know I missed a few that were posted last week, because I have the attention span of a gold fish. Looking at you, [member="Haga To"] [member="Teryn Renoir"] and [member="O.M. 44"]

Plus all you new people coming in, welcome, make yourself at home, and lets make some awesome stories!

Introduce yourself
Give us two truths and a lie.
Favorite ice cream/pizza topping.
And your estimate of how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Hello *winks* I'm Leilani

Two truths and a lie -

I love places that are hot hot
I love foods that are sickening sweet
I love finding your weak spot

Ice cream - Butter Pecan
Pizza Topping - I like everything on my pizza

A wood chuck will chuck as much wood as a wood chuck could chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood

Corey's OOC

Look!
New people.
We're working on our Invasion right now, so thats got a lot of focus for activity.

We do have our current Doldur Dominion.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/59835-systemic-security-techno-union-dominion-of-doldur/

[member="Lucien Cordel"] We've got stuff for you in business, I'm sure you'll be able to navigate THAT battlefield.

[member="Leilani Paaie"] And we've got our current cyberpunk theme coming in, bringing criminal activity to have some fun against our big and glorious business, I believe [member="Khaleel Malvern"] will have some activity planned, for now, we can always use help developing some background.

Also, be sure to start giving thoughts on our current concepts.

Next Dominion will be Maramere!

Corey's OOC

[member="Lucien Cordel"]
Mentioned it as a background tool. [member="Draco Vereen"] is our current IRS man, but I would love to get some full-fledged action around all aspects of business, yo.

Leilani Paaie said:
Hello *winks* I'm Leilani

Two truths and a lie -

I love places that are hot hot
I love foods that are sickening sweet
I love finding your weak spot

Ice cream - Butter Pecan
Pizza Topping - I like everything on my pizza

A wood chuck will chuck as much wood as a wood chuck could chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood
That tag says Agent?

Come and play!

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/61512-spynet-shapes-in-the-mist/?hl=spynet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom