Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekend Treasure Hunt 12: The Last Will and Testament of Rave Merrill (open)

Taurannik Codex:

Clue 1:

The Echani might be fightey (I've got a whole two of their droids. . . not bad when there's nothing on the holonet. Put a play sword in the middle and Tyr and Tus go at it until they end up sparking. Then Bucket gets Maaaaaad.), but there are others. My mind wanders to the Yinchorri Uprising, more recent in historical context than I've been searching but have I got my ages wrong? "See anything, Bucket?"

Clue 2:

Sate Pestage. His ambition rose and fell with my fellow Naboo Palpatine. Although it has been a decade since I have returned to my home planet, I do not go there looking for the Emperor's advisor and once-emperor-apparent's remains. He died on Byss some say, although it might have been Pestage's clone. So, to Byss and hopefully a piece of the Codex.

.My breeding stock of four hundred captured and cloned terentateks, I leave to whoever can solve the following two location clues. A molten statue, on a world burned to cleanse one man from the galaxy’s face. The place the oldest, strongest left the path -- weakness after millennia.
[member="Rave Merrill"]

Amidst very awkward greetings and goodbyes, the Arceneau Trade Company scouting party would leave Ruusan posthaste. More mulling over the second part of the riddle would bring forth the idea of another location.

Malachor V.

Perhaps there, a site where Revan managed to turn many Jedi under his cause for the Mandalorian Wars.

Searching for part of the Taurannik Codex again, Viktor made his way to Rhen Var, the death site of Exar Kun's subordinate Ulec Qel-Droma, where he was finally killed after trying to redeem himself.
(Yeah lost the writing gene for this one :/)
[member=Rave Merrill]

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

ATC was really acquiring a subspecialization in the niche of 'awkward,' because Malachor V -- though not the location of one of Rave's prizes -- was the location of a Silver Jedi Order Jedi Shadow temple. Make sense of that one.

Jack Rand

Captain of The Love Boat
Jack tried his luck with the Lethewalker again, this time headed to two different places. First was Endor where Darth Vader had been cremated after slaying Darth Sidious, the main problem with this is that Vader is not stupid. The second place that he visited was Kamino, where The Darth Vader's secret apprentice was cloned. It was a rumour, but worth checking out.

[member="Rave Merrill"]

Aaralyn frowned at the return she gained from the trip to Naboo and in turn headed to Empress Teta. Where she had once fallen from grace, another great Jedi had taken the same path and became Dark Lord of the Sith and was betrayed.

[member="Rave Merrill"]

Taurannik Codex:

Clue 1:

No avail. Could Empress Teta have the key? I head to Kirrek and the battlefields of the Great Sith Wars. I push through Sumatiyara's hangar bay and descend to investigate the plains.

Prompted with a return to the Mandalorian space, in the area known as the "Sith Worlds", Silara ventured in secret to Korriban, searching in what would likely be in vain for a clue - at this point she was wondering if the "northern" half of the galactic map was even the right side of the galaxy to be searching, wondering if perhaps it had been hidden in plain site below the core worlds.

[member="Rave Merrill"]

Almost at wits end, knowing now that she had been searching on Alderaan places, and for what? A codex that she doubted she could even read? While she was on Korriban she searched further, no longer merely on a search for clues to her own quest, but in hopes that some ancient spirit of the Sith would speak to her, as they had to her predecessors in the past. Undoubtedly she would find nothing, but spending some extra time looking, perhaps in the tomb of Marka Ragnos - if much of it even remained - or other ancient Sith lords.

[member="Rave Merrill"]

Taurannik Codex:

Spencer wandered to the planet of Belsavis knowing of one called the Hallow Voice. Possibly clues or something for the Codex would be there? Probably not its Spencer who is looking...she can never find her shoes. [member="Rave Merrill"]

Viktor's search for the Taurannik codex led him to Mandalore, home of the Mandalorians. Many of them had once been slaves now freed by their combined ideals. Viktor hoped that this search would finally prove fruitful.

[member=Rave Merrill]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom