Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weeding out the Kiros-tition (Clans of Mandalore Dominion of Kiros)

Objective 2: Togruta Fever
Allies: [member="Ruus"] [member="Valdus Bral"] [member="Niamh Jones"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Yasha Cadera"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"]

“So then he said ‘not on your horn thingys’, and I said ‘keep the carpet warm, bum-bum.’ And shot him clean in the eyelids!” Felicity cackled as Ginnie slapped the table and laughed at the story pouring down. Both women grabbed another shot each, dinking them together then chugging the shots in one go.

“Aaahhh the buuuurn.”

“Worth it!” Ginnie winced, smacking her hand on the table once more. “Whoooo oh I haven’t drank this much in… not as long amount of time as I’d like to admit.”

“What’s so good about sobriety, eh? Hey, you know I’m kinda wasted and I’m feeling a bit weird, but you… ah… think the Mandos will forgive me for setting y’all up to die?” Leaning back in her chair and kicking her feet back up on the table Felicity gave Ginnie a shaky nod.

Laughing, Ginnie tipped the bottle to pour another shot for each of them, spilling pale clear liquid across the table top. “Where’d you hide the real delegation, eh? They gotta be around somewhere.”

“Duuuude. You’re so smaaaart. You’re totally right they are somewhere. New Budsley is so easy to trick, they’re all just… peaceful gardeners. All.. hehehehe… all it took was me taping their hands together and locking them in the kitchen! Mooks. Oooo more booze. Don’t mind if I do.” Felicity tapped her shot glass on Ginnie’s once more, and chugged.

Ginnie drank hers a little slower, heavy-lidded eyes flickering across the empty bar.

Objective: 3
Tags: [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"] [member="Yasha Cadera"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Niamh Jones"]

Adenn smiled back to Aditya's comment, it was good to see her once more. Calyr was equally pleased, Aditya always managed to get that one spot he loved to get scratched. Something that was proven as his tail began to thump in pleasure. Adenn smiled and turned his cousin on the vines, observing and taking pictures of them. Even as Calyr easily carried Aditya, the dragon held back while Adenn advanced forward. Then Aditya said pew pew, and Calyr fired off another blast of plasma before looking at Aditya with a goofy smile,

Adenn shook his head and laughed before focusing on Yasha. She was talking and what she said had Adenn concentrate on those plants more closely. He believed he saw what she meant, but he wasn't sure. To be safe though, Adenn pulled out his beskar from his back, rather than burn the place even more. He advanced towards the area indicated then, sword and blaster at the ready. While not knowing what was to come was a given Adenn was still confident in his abilities and fearlessly advanced, ahead of everyone else. There was even a slight grin on his face, unseen, but still there.

Objective 2: Togruta Fever - Finally Pay Attention

It probably would have helped if she had been paying any attention to the conversation between [member="Ginnie Dib"] and the other individuals in the room. But, Beth had instead been silently trying once more to work on her drawing skills, especially since she was practically on bedrest kind of at least.

With a sip of water, she perked a brow at Felicity as she said that the real delegation was inside the kitchen. Why or how did that happen? Or was this something she probably should have known to begin with? Beth perked a brow, long Elven ear twitching ever slightly as she placed the datapad on the counter.

In the kitchen? Gods, she could only hope when she mentioned locked up in the kitchen that they weren't chopped up too. She frowned at the plate of meats and fruits that lay before her suddenly became much more... Unappetizing.

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
Objective 1
bralbar.png

Valdus watched the Mand'alor and the others combat the vines. He looked down at his weapons: an axe and a shield. He didn't have any incendiary grenades on him nor did he have a flamethrower. The Mand'alor told them to burn the shrieking, toxic plants, however. After several moments of Valdus trying to figure out what he should do, he activated Naast, his vibro-axe with a laser-gate technolog, and began to chop at the vines with what seemed to be half effort. The towering Mandalorian did not need much effort at all to sever ... well, much of anything. The laser gates in addition to the ultrasonic vibrations from the axe meant that his immense strength was almost a waste. Wherever he walked he left a deep impression from where his boots made contact with the earth, crushing vines flat as he did so. He felt no fear or caution, this seemed to be a rather trivial task to the giant.

Allies: [member="Ruus"] [member="Valdus Bral"] [member="Niamh Jones"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Beth Cadera"]

Ginnie glanced over to Beth, and nodded her toward the back doors where the kitchen laid. One particular door fit the drunken woman’s attention, and with a flick of her finger, a casual affair Felicity didn’t notice.

‘Go check it out, I’ve got this.’ Ginnie spoke into Beth’s mind, pouring Felicity another shot. While she did, Ginnie let out a heady breath. A rush of heat came with it, increasing her temperature to rid her bloodstream of the alcohol within. An old Force Trick for ridding poisons and toxins from the body. If only it helped more for hangovers, but Ginnie was confident with some water and perhaps a nap on the floor sometime later, her head would stop feeling like Bogden and its’ many many graviticly tugging moons.

The shot poured went to its’ proper use, and slowly, ever slowly Felicity’s head began to drift down to the table. She slurred and mumbled, before slumping with a passive snore. Muffled voices came from the kitchen, but how to get inside?

​Objective #1 : Investigate Botanical Anomalies

Tag: [member='Valdus Bral'] [member='Yasha Cadera'] [member='Taozi Fuyuan'] [member='Niamh Jones']

As the team began to engage parts of the vines Ruus had the Guard hold back. There was no sense in risking an uncontrolled burn while the others were intent on remaining inside. What to do. Ruus thought he had overheard the Mand'Alor claim that there were people inside of the plant mass, somewhere "Disgusting." he muttered "Of course the plants are evil." what were plants doing? Soaking children in digestive juices like flies in a jar? Horrific! "Men!" Ruus turned to look at the other three Guards "There are civilians inside of those plants. We will show restraint. Leave the flame projectors here." the two officers wielding the flame projectors in question laid them on the floor, pilot lights off. Ruus drew his WESTAR-35 blaster pistol as he turned his back "Draw blasters!" the three others did so looking very stiff as they did, lining up side by side with Ruus "Present shields!" and four blaster resistant rectangular shields covered the majority of the Guard's bodies, barely an inch between the rim of the neighboring shield, were pushed out in front of them "Charge!" the Guards with Ruus cheered and yelled as they crashed through the vines like a wall and shot a blue blaster bolts that seared through any vine that attempted to halt their righteous charge (which looked awfully like a riot control technique, but there were no plant based arrests made as of the present).

The Guardsmen like a sportsball team rushing the ball into the score zone they trampled through, cheering, and ran past the Mand'Alor and crashed into the thicket as they fired the blasters in front of them. They disappeared behind more vines and plant matter. Out of sight of their comrades.

On the inside Ruus located one of these pods and holstered his blaster as he attempted to pry it open, his fellows huddled around him, backs to the pod he was working on, continuing to fire at any plant that seemed more lively than it should be "Open up!" Ruus demanded in vain then pulled out his stun baton and began to beat the pod vigorously.

Objective: 1
Tags: [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Yasha Cadera"] [member="Ruus"] [member="Valdus Bral"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"]

Niamh frowned as she continued to burn the vines. Person-eating plants were never a good sign. She rolled her eyes playfully, however, when her son mentioned his thinking that violence wasn't her thing. "My, my, have I never told you of my adventures in the Outer Rim with your father? I was a wild one in my youth, you know! The galaxy is not kind to pacifists my dear boy, and I learned that very quickly once I left Domhanda."

When Yasha pointed out that there were people in the plant pods, Niamh frowned. She would need to exercise more control over her flames, and paid very close attention to the vines in front of her. Saving these people would be more suited towards those with actual weapons, and so Niamh focused on burning areas where she could see no person-sized pod as she walked forward.

• Objective 3: Don't let Mum get eaten by plants
  • Also Objective 3: Don't let other family get eaten by plants
  • Still Objective 3: Just, don't let plants eat anyone
  • Tags: [member="Niamh Jones"] @Ruus @Ginnie Dib [member="Valdus Bral"] [member="Beth Cadera"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Yasha Cadera"]

Darlyn rubbed his face where the blaster had smacked him, and slowly holstered it. Probably best not to use that one right now, he was out of practice with it far too badly. Well there was something else he was good with, a lot of things, and if lightning was working fine he would just join his mother in the cool looking killing of evil plants. "You neglected to inform me of your specifics, yes. Then again I don't really have the ability to imagine you doing something like.... say... this." With that he put a plan to clear a little path forward in action. There was a big man, massive man really, between him and pods. Rather than run around, he simply decided the Force would be useful.

He made a head on sprint at Valdus Bral, surged the Force through his legs, and pushed up off the ground. Why? Because he wanted to do a big flip over him. Why? Well he said it himself at some point mid flip. "Style points!" In the process of the flip, Darlyn drew a handful of metal spikes from a spare ammo container, throwing them out into the plant as he landed (alibet shakily landed, seeing as he almost rolled too much in the air). He charged up a chain lightning in his hands, and sent the powerful surge into the spikes that had hit the vines.

The spikes had the nice little effect of helping to control the lightning, allowing him to pay a little less attention on restraint. A pathway clear, he gave off a little salute, and sprinted fast as he could so as to keep from being closed out. A lightsaber probably could open the pods right? Probably.

Objective 1: Investigate Botanical Anomalies
Allies: [member="Ruus"] [member="Valdus Bral"] [member="Niamh Jones"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Kaine Australis"]

The plants shrank from the fire, brown burnt matter falling like chaff. The pod [member="Ruus"] beat with his stun baton jittered with every bolt. The pod popped open, pod sides fizzling from the electricity. A young Togruta curled into a ball shook in ragged clothes. She took a deep breath of air, before launching herself at Ruus, arms wide and open to hug his neck.

“My strill! My strill, Mister!”

Yasha dove over a series of vines, and triggered her wrist-mounted katar. She sliced through a pod, releasing the Togruta caught inside, then ran forward. Further in, the vines entangled in the thicket. They grew into the countryside, originating from a few scattered baskets lazily dug into the earth.

“I see their origin point! Sending it to your targeting computers.” Yasha rushed for the first basket, diving to the ground beside the constructed box. Her HUD scanner sent remote coordinates to each of the Armour-wearing Mandalorians present.

The plantlife and its’ root ball were growing in the exceedingly rich soil. Yasha saw the roots tangling past the basket, deeper into the ground.

“Darlyn!? That lightning is awesome!” In the back of her HUD Yasha caught Darlyn’s style point over Valdus, and would have grinned if not for the lethal incursion. “… I always say invasive species are a chore.”

She stabbed into the ground, digging around the coiling basket to get closer to the roots. The vines around Valdus continued to coil, as they did closer and closer to Niamh.

Aditya, still sitting on Calyr, continued to yawn and pet the dragon, giving the orders of ‘pew pew’ every few seconds. “Anybody eaten yet?”

Beth gave a small nod back to [member="Ginnie Dib"]. Indeed, Ginnie probably could handle it better than the huge belly Beth could. Nothing like a few shots of liquor would do to get someone to open up, even if it meant being a danger to themselves...

And so Beth stood, wincing lightly as she forced her body up and towards the door. Where it turned out that they have an elaborate lock system? Or something, weird. "For the Gods sake," she muttered unamused. A brow as she heard the slump and the snore from the other woman. "We're just trying to get in," she said calmly to the muffled voices on the other side.

It seemed to be fairly old fashioned - they wouldn't have to cut anyone's fingers off. But it also didn't look like it had a key hole anywhere.

Should she just try to kick it? Beth stood, puzzled for a moment.

Allies: [member="Ruus"] [member="Valdus Bral"] [member="Niamh Jones"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Beth Cadera"]

Alcohol was a comforting friend to Ginnie now. Since losing Rhae, she had few pleasures aside from annoying the locals and once in a while having a good day with her kids. Single motherhood sat as well on Ginnie’s shoulders as the liquor in Felicity’s system. Yet now, with the negotiations to be saved, Ginnie had to sober up.

She set her hand on the back of Felicity’s head, whispering to the woman to sleep hard and long. Morichro was a hard power to tap in this state, or maybe she was lazy with her training. Either way, the Togruta named Felicity was down.

“Beth, how’s the door.” Skittering up from her chair, Ginnie winced as it fell behind her. She stomped toward the door, shaking her head wildly. “This was easier to do a year ago…”

Maybe she ought to stop drinking so much…

Putting her hand to the door, Ginnie shut her eyes and felt for vibrations.

“You know telekinesis? ‘Cause if you do… push hard.” Wheeling back, Ginnie centred herself before snapping a hard side kick at the door.

Beth continued to squint at the door. Really, it shouldn't be quite hard to open, right? Just break the metal thingies and viola! Although, breaking said things weren't exactly something that Beth knew how to do. Even if she really focused with the Force, she wasn't quite sure if she had the energy or power to snap metal. Healing doesn't equate well to that.

But telekensis, Beth could do. "Push hard, heh. I guess it's practice," she said with a quirky smile. It was funny, right? Push, practice, babies? Anyway, she cleared her throat and let the Force feel through her - and she pushed right as [member="Ginnie Dib"] kicked the door in.

It was loud, and while the locks were still in place with the piece of the door, the rest of the door was on the ground. Was that cheering she could hear from the captives? She carefully stepped over the rubble as she moved towards a large closet door, which held a bunch of people knocking and yelling and generally trying to get their attention.

As Beth moved to open the door, though - specifically as soon as she began to turn the knob, which was of course locked too, a strange, gray gas began to float throughout the room.

"Oh kark."

“Heh… yeah. Push when the doctors tell ya.” Ginnie grinned out of the side of her mouth, as the door tumbled down. What was the likelihood that Dono and Felicity were booby-trappers? They were idiots, collective morons.

Ginnie realized too late that she was too inebriated to be sensible.

“Ohhh right. Of course it’s a trap.” Burbling out a sigh, Ginnie pushed her thumb and forefinger into her nose. Gas. Grey gas. Potentially poisonous at that. And by the way the Togruta were panicking, Ginnie knew her answer was none too pleasant.

“Awesome… so, ah, hold your breath.” Cracking her knuckles, Ginnie inhaled and roared. Fire streamed from her mouth, combusting the gas, and getting to the cylinders with a melting, virile heat.

Thankfully, there were no doctors around. At least, as far as Beth knew. Maybe one of the Togruta were? It wasn't important and considering the situation at hand, they really didn't have time to deal with it. "I didn't think they had it in them," Beth admitted frankly after a minute. Of course, to be fair, what had Beth really expected? She had barely paid attention most of the time to begin with. She really needed to stop doing that... Yikes.

And with a finger on her nose, she stepped back as Ginnie began to breath fire. Beth's eyes widened, impressed. She knew Ginnie could do it - and had seen her before, but that never changed how amazing it was to watch. Like a dang dragon.

Although, she did need to eventually breath. And so as Ginnie forced the gas to combust, Beth used her own Force to create a breeze - to blow as much of the gas, smoke, etc out of the room as possible. "Hang on," she yelled to the real diplomats. While she couldn't see, she did her best to filter as much air out of the closet as she could - at least through the crack between the door and the flooring.

“What do you do, eh?” Ginnie kept the flames pouring out of her mouth, sucking in air only when she was spent. The gas canisters seemed to be try, or melted… either way the explosions and gasps of flame poured green across the room.

“Either we got it or this kitchen is rank…” Maybe a bit of both? “I should light the whole thing on fire as a favour… good golly it’s like Rhae-Rhae’s room.”

They called this a kitchen fit for consumption? Ought to bring the Hetikles Baa’tir in here, they’d have it clean in five minutes and a few growls. Then probably make a few plates of sandwiches. At least for the imprisoned cooks in the kitchen.

“Could use a pastrami on rye right now…” Ginnie shrugged and slid her foot on the ground, hands raising to mid-level as she inhaled… and inhaled… and inhaled.

The detritus not moved from Beth’s breeze flung toward her, packing into one small sphere of ever darkening matter. Ginnie kept building her sphere, pressing the matter down until it became a solid ball.

“Keep up that breeze, you’re going great.” A hand raised, Ginnie sent the ball at the closet door, and it zoomed through. Back and forth until it crashed the door into tiny pieces of falling scrap.

On the other side, bound and gagged Togruta huddled together. One found his way to his feet, stumbling out toward Beth for aide.

“So! Think you guys might need Mandalore, now?” What, it was a kind of negotiation.

Objective: 1 and 3
Tags: [member="Aditya Fitz Kierke"] [member="Yasha Cadera"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Ruus"] [member="Valdus Bral"] @Niahm Jones

Others apparently had the same idea that Adenn did, seeing as they began advancing as well. The way some did it though was less than mission oriented, specifically Darlyn. Adenn partially watched with a slight frown as Darlyn jumped over Valdus. Shaking his head slightly, Adenn returned his attention to the vines, choosing to ignore the foolish maneuver. Instead he picked up speed and charged towards the vines, cutting a few apart as they attacked him.

As he shot another few, Adenn neared a pod, inside was an individual. Not even thinking, Adenn cut the pod open, and out spilled a body. The person seemed to have died recently, but Adenn couldn't determine the reason for it. Instead he rushed to the next one and cut it open as well, thankfully that one was still alive. Catching the Togruta as she fell out, Adenn gently lowered her to the ground. Thinking she'd be okay, Adenn stood up and saw Aditya on Calyr, continueing to go pew pew. Calyr had done so a few more times, but would no doubt soon run out of shots, especially with how often Aditya had said pew pew already. So, calling out to her, Adenn got back to work.
"Aditya! Don't do it too often, he only has a limited amount of shots. Save those for some bigger targets please!" Turning slightly to Calyr, he said, "Heard that boy?" To which he got a friendly chuff of agreement.

Smiling, Adenn got back to work, while Calyr hung back behind everyone else, protecting Aditya. He wouldn't shoot anymore unless they were attacked. Then Adenn received the information from Yasha. So, the origin point is over there. Grinning, Adenn activated his jetpack and flew towards the source. There he immediately stabbed his sword into what looked like something important, then he followed Yashas lead. Soon enough, Adenn was ripping out roots and throwing out soil to get to the source faster.

​Objective #1 : Investigate Botanical Anomalies

Tag: [member='Valdus Bral'] [member='Yasha Cadera'] [member='Taozi Fuyuan'] [member='Niamh Jones']

Ruus wrapped his baton wielding arm around the Torguta "Your strill? What is a strill? Where is it?" he was attempting to remain calm for the previously trapped citizen but he also felt the pressure to remove her from the dangerous situation. One of the guards turned and spoke to Ruus "Captain, there are more trapped." to which Ruus agreed "Right, go and save whoever you can. The batons work. Be quick about it."

The three guards rushed to more pods and began to beat them with the stunbatons in an effort to recreate the success that the Captain had had. Meanwhile Ruus holstered his baton and kept a hand on the young Torguta while he slowly lead her out of the botanical warfare "We'll get what you've lost once we save the others." he promised.

Objective: 1
Tags: [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Yasha Cadera"] [member="Valdus Bral"] [member="Ruus"]

"I was a rebellious woman in my youth dear! It's where your sister gets it from, really." Niamh laughed as her son flipped over the giant of a man in armor. Truthfully, she hadn't had this much fun since before she first got pregnant, and was having a grand old time. Perhaps she could talk her way into more adventures! Auburn was branching out, growing up, and didn't rely on Niamh as much, so maybe... Lost her own thoughts, Niamh barely noticed the vines creeping closer, closer, and closer to her. It wasn't until she heard the hiss of a vine about to attack that she redirected her flames downwards, incinerating the offender.

"My what naughty little plants these are!"

Beth gave a nod. That was too true. What did they do? But whatever it was, their current situation seemed to be going kind of well. Especially considering the flames bursting out of [member="Ginnie Dib"]. Beth paused, perking a brow as she continued to create a solid breeze throughout the air. It's a good thing the fire didn't somehow interact with the alcohol pouring through Ginnie's veins.

Or maybe it was gone by now. Ah, oh well. "Maybe once we get the them, we can light this place up like a celebration. And... Maybe put some health inspectors in the rest of the kitchens on this planet, if they're anything like this."

Mmm, that does sound delicious. "You know... That does sound delicious," she commented as she 'slung' the breeze evermore.

Until the door fell. And Beth quickly grabbed the Togruta who stumbled out. "It's okay, we're here," she commented as she naturally felt through the Force to see if he was injured. "Let me get you untied," she said quickly as she sat him down, untying his wrists and feet - and gently healing the rope burn.

Beth gave a nod. That was too true. What did they do? But whatever it was, their current situation seemed to be going kind of well. Especially considering the flames bursting out of [member="Ginnie Dib"]. Beth paused, perking a brow as she continued to create a solid breeze throughout the air. It's a good thing the fire didn't somehow interact with the alcohol pouring through Ginnie's veins.

Or maybe it was gone by now. Ah, oh well. "Maybe once we get the them, we can light this place up like a celebration. And... Maybe put some health inspectors in the rest of the kitchens on this planet, if they're anything like this."

Mmm, that does sound delicious. "You know... That does sound delicious," she commented as she 'slung' the breeze evermore.

Until the door fell. And Beth quickly grabbed the Togruta who stumbled out. "It's okay, we're here," she commented as she naturally felt through the Force to see if he was injured. "Let me get you untied," she said quickly as she sat him down, untying his wrists and feet - and gently healing the rope burn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom