Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Good Few (Mandalorian Empire Dominion of Yaga Minor)

Boots ain't made for walking
Objective: Blocking the first door.
#Post 4

“Vor'e” <<Thanks>> She shouted to [member="Zef Halo"] as she got the other clanner to the deck. Pulling the junk from above off her armor that fell as the creature splattered. Dragging the freed man to his feet behind her. Powerknife still out, and gripped downward like any knife fighter worth their salt. Her and sister had fought tooth and nail getting a few cuts across their armors, talon, claw, weapon or whatever was being used to pierce or slash giving them a battering. “plug te palon ti bare?” <<plug the hole with bodies>>

If that worked? She didn’t know, but she didn’t know if they'd be able to keep pace with these screeching, things, girls without their guns was no fun whatsoever! “partaylir ibac ca'nara sha te cauldron pits?” <<Remember the time at the cauldron pits>> An especially brutal rakattan gladiatorial arena she'd spent some time in with her sister.

[member="Miss Blonde"] They'd eased off given them momentary break? Seka grinned back at her, gash across her helmet, just revealing enough of a smile. So they went back to each wall, holding at the first door facing each other, anything coming through their first door was getting pounded, kicked, baton and stabbed, with no room to move as it came through. “i’m su akov'nyn” <<I’m still ahead.>> Seka ribbed her.

[member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Zef Halo"] | [member="Tel Ordo"] | [member="Saverok"]​

Objective: "Cademimu Run"
Allies: [member="Solan Charr"], [member="Thresco"]
Post #3

“I can name quite a few things who would kill me before these could.” She mused softly, giving Solan an appreciative nod as he lit the tip of her cigarra for her. In truth it had become more of a habit than a comfort by now.

Feeling the craft begin to jostle during takeoff, Joza instinctively reached upward to grab onto some sort of piping. She used both hands at first, but wasn’t too keen on being thrown around the cabin so she used one hand to brace herself against the wall. Once things began to steady, she removed her hand from the wall and removed the cigarra from her mouth, blowing a puff of smoke at the ground. “You’re working for Old Man Verd?” A brow rose as she brought up Isley. “Ah,” She paused to take a long drag of the cigarra, exhaling smoke away from him again. “Believe it or not, but my dad is a part of the empire. [member="Zef Halo"]. I’m trying to help them out and integrate myself a bit more. Family and all that, y’know?”

Titan

Objective: Rescue the girls, and the prime minister
Allies: Mandalorian Empire

As the Concordia One exited Hyperspace thee planet of Yagai Minor filled the viewscreen blotting out all else. "Prepare to land, immediately." Katbiyre ordered the crew, "And launch all fighters. I will be leading them." Walking out of the command center Katbiyre headed for his starfighter, a Cabur mk.II class, musing over the events of the day with the report of monster attacks and the such, he had been ordered to change course to go here. "Why would anyone want this forsaken place?" he wondered, as he climbed into the cockpit of his starfighter. "Prepare the dropship, and land our men. Use this as a forward command post in the air." He said initiating the take off procedures off his ship, "Do not fire on the sides off the building, but all ships should attack the lobby area. Take out as many of the beasts as you can. You have your orders, exexute them for maximum efficiency."

As they entered the atmosphere Katbiyre saw the blatant devestation of the center, awed by the damage done by the beasts. "Initiate the first run." The words came as he started his dive and fired the ships torpedos and concussion warheads. The explosion was magnofocent. It took out the entire left wwing of the area. "Cease fire. We don't want to kill our allies." He ordered as the sky darkened with the Concordia One's silhoutte. Its lone dropship flying down, as it landed CDA security troopers exited the shuttle, armed with weapons newly minted from the Concordia's factory's, manning a perimeter. "Sir we have recieved word that Manda'lore's daughter is in the back of the facility, along with the Yagai Prime minister, should we initiate a rescue?" Asked one of the lieutenants. "Of course we should, Manda'lore will never forgive us otherwise." Katbiyre calmy responded readying a Tn-3 from the dropship. "Fire in the hole!" he threw a imploder into the midst of the creatures charging at them, "Advance the perimeter, try and get a decent pathway into the building. It will most likely be wise to set up a few Tn-1s as anti-infantry turrets. And keep the creature's back. I'll lead a squad to rescue [member="isely verd"]'s daughter. And try and help my brother if he comes here." he then ran off into the fray afyer selecting 10 men to acompany him.

Objective: Cademimu Run
Allies: Smuggler Team
Count: 3/27

Remaining seated, he went through all of his equipment in order to make sure one last time that everything important had been packed and readied. First checking the compartments on his belt, he counted three fragmentation grenades, an Ion grenade, durasteel syringes, an EMP grenade, an RPP grenade and a total of four tibanna gas cells, thus ticking all the boxes as far as his belt went. Moving to his leather harness covering his armor, he checked both his customized side-arms, Choice and Consequence, the two weapons that matched the tibanna gas cells in his pockets. The tibanna gas cells were used for the firing of his Ion bolts, though they also served as the key component for firing a series of self-propelling bullets he had designed. Filled with a volatile mixture of substances, the bullet would be injected with tibanna gas, causing the mixture to combust, thus firing the beskar tipped bullet at breakneck speeds and red hot temperatures. Having none of these particular rounds on him at this time, he knew that firing one of them in such close quarters while also being in space might compromise the integrity of the hull. While most ship hulls were very sturdy, Thresco had not yet tested his side-arms for their maximum potential. Regardless of whether it would have become a problem or not, the safer thing had been to rely on his Ion bolts instead.

By the time the ship took off, he knew that he had everything he needed, allowing him to take it easy. Taking the time he had to get from the surface and to their destination, he sank through his feet, placing his knees on the floor, his hands on his lap and in so doing taking a meditative seat. Tilting his head a bit, the visor on his mask shut, creating total darkness inside of his helmet. While he did not know it himself, this particular act, which he had learned from his former master was more than just simple meditation. It was a form of self-centering, a meditation used by Force users that actually centered themselves in it, causing them to go so deep that they could unconsciously defend themselves. While he had never been attacked during what he believed to be nothing more than meditation, there was no telling whether or not he was even capable of such things. Still, it was one of those things that calmed him down and made the time pass by more quickly. Given the people he was surrounded with, the time could not pass fast enough, seeing as the only thing they did was discuss their own social life. Had they been discussing anything even remotely worth listening to, he would have refrained from his meditation, though it was just not his cup of tea. As he took to his meditation, Torgost however remained weary. Listening in on anything, he would let Thresco know the moment something went down.

She was spurred into action, by the means of a twist and then a leap that landed her onto the floor in front of the group. A soft sigh slight her lips as she swung her sword down and then relaxed her grip upon the blade that rested with in her grip.

"Prime minister, appease me and come stand by my side. Don't mind the closeness. It's the most affective way to defend you.."

Stepping forth into the darkness, she would keep her guard up, ready for the onset of creatures she knew was there. Deneve didn't need the force to have her instincts as a hunter screaming at her. No, she wanted them to come. She wanted the fight she knew would break out. She had faith in her abilities as a fighter to keep the prime minister alive.

"Care to enlighten me as to what's going on. This isn't random this is planned."

Right straight to the point , she would begin walking forward, knowing full well that the creatures where in the darkness possibly trying to surround them. They could come, they would have one hell of time.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Titan

Objective: Locate the Yagai Prime Misister
As he and Mythosaur squadron explored what remained of the building, Katbiyre ordered his men to set up a advance permiter with a energy shield or two and a few Tn-1s on tripod stands. "Keep this area secure, I'm going to try and find the prime minister(for some reason I think off a scene in Doctor Who when I typed that) stay here." And with that Katbiyre grabbed a Tn-1, slung his Tn-3 over his back and ran into the halls.

As he turned left he saw quite a few of the beasts headiing for a door, "Over here bug brains" Katbiyre yelled at them. Shooting them to pieces. He ran down the corridor and turned, seeing even more of the creatures. "Kark it." he muttered as he grabed one of his thermal imploders, he pulled the pin and threw it into the beasts midsts. After the explosion he turned and saw that a few of them were still alive, he quickly made short work out of them. Katbiyre set the detonite charges he had with him on the door in front of him, which had been weakened by the implodes contained explosion, and hit detonate. He was ready to make short work of any beasts on the other side only to see a girl and a yagi or two. "Are you the prime minister?" he asked the Yaga, "And I assume you're [member=Deneve Verd]? I'm here to grab him but you can come along if you like, otherwise I'll leave you to fight this lot." He sys the last words while gesturing to the beasts on the ground.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Objective: Protect Deneve Verd, The Prime Minister, and his Administration.
Allies: Team 1; [member="Zef Halo"]; @Tel Ordo [member="Saverok"] [member="Oron Verd"] [member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Deneve Verd"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Katbirye Rekr"]

Funny how this game of theirs seemed to work. Those icy blue eyes flicked back and forth like azure embers as the administration and Prime Minister did what needed to be done. And as the 'secret' tunnel was revealed and...a poor unfortunate soul was snatched up as if he were some kind of rag doll Winter merely cocked a brow and grimaced. Seemed they had predicted they might use this tunnel in order to escape...that or this entire siege was planned a lot more cleverly than one might of thought. The Queen was familiar with how this all worked...at one point or another she had done it herself.

They were then offered a choice...an offer. The prime minsiter for their lives...The Queen merely scoffed in disinterest, glancing as Isleys' daughter, shrugging a bit. Ice cold eyes watched carefully as the younger woman led the minister and his administration into the darkness...The Queen placed a hand on the hilt of her blade that rested on her back and led the way. Moving diligently through the dark halls, Winter pulled out a lightsaber and activated it for a source of light, illuminating a small area around them with a bluish hue.

At this rate...anything could happen.

Objective: Meet up with Sovereign and Deneve
Allies:
Team 1; [member="Queen Sovereign"]; [member="Katbirye Rekr"]; [member="Saverok"]; [member="Oron Verd"]; [member="Miss Blonde"]; [member="Deneve Verd"]; [member="Keira Ticon"]; @Nyx; [member="Khia Wral"]; Sorry if I missed someone.

The Mandalorian retained their ranks tight and had all their senses focused on the ruthless threat that these...things were. Whatever their leader, possibly this figure Kaine, had planned up next would make it even worse for the T-Visor helmet wearing folks. But Zef had to think faster than the man behind these beasts. He had to outplay him in this weird game of pazaak. The bombing run that had just occured over the building was something surprising and something that he did not expect. The HUD on his helmet had told him that it was one of theirs.

Was this issued by Mand'alor ?

Verds liked to destroy shit.

It did not matter as Zef's eyes fell upon what a wreckage had opened for the trapped Mandalorians. While Saverok would take much longer to open the blast door, Zef saw the escape.

A tunnel just a dozen feet away from the group.

"Mandalorians, on me, to the tunnel!" The scoundrel ordered through his integrated comm as he pointed to the newly founded escape route. Boldly, the warmarshal dashed forward towards the hole and jumped straight in. His sensors caught nothing ahead of him.

He could hear the steps of the Mandalorians behind him as he led them onward to where his sensors had currently caught something in the infrared spectrum.

After a few sharp turns, the Mandalorian troupe would end up face to face with Deneve, the white-haired woman and the Yagai delegation.

"Well. You better have done what I told you, Deneve." Zef said sternly as he looked towards the prime minister and then shook his head. "Minister, where does this damn tunnel lead us to? We need to get our arses away from this trap. ASAP!"

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Mandalorians were certainly not the smartest people in the galaxy, that was starting to become more and more of a fact than an opinion. As the bombing run came in it hit the center of the building where the lobby was and the west wing just about leveling it. But wait, things got better. With innocent people still inside the building was now unstable and started to collapse on itself with other Mandalorians still inside, the man who authorized the bombing had certainly killed innocent Yagai, and now possibly his own brethren.

With the building beginning to crumble and crack the prime minister wanted to scream, he wanted to kill the Mandalorians who had bombed his capital building and killed his people yet again. But first thing was first, he had to escape. And right about now Deneve and Queen Winter were his best options. So as they pushed through the darkness together rushing to get through to the tunnel system, members of his administration and guards were dragged off into the darkness of the now crumbling building.

"Curse your blood, Mandalorian! Why must you bring this death upon my people!?" The Yagai prime minister cursed in his native tongue afterwards as they reached the security door.

"Hold them! I need to activate the biometric lock!" The Prime Minister shouted as the group of people huddled around the last bit of light that was the security door leading into the safety of the tunnel system.

The idea now wasn't so much as survive the creatures, it was escape the now structurally unstable building that was coming down around them. It seemed the Mandalorians were doing a better job at toppling the government than the assassins and their beasts were.

[member="Zef Halo"] @Tel Ordo [member="Saverok"] [member="Oron Verd"] [member="Queen Sovereign"] [member="Deneve Verd"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Katbirye Rekr"]

Objective: idk
Allies: idk

1/27

"We're entering orbit now, sir.", the bridge officer said. Good. Yaga Minor was the next system to be brought into the fold of the Mandalorian Empire, be it through submission or conquest. Gael had been on Yutan attending to Republic business, drafting a plan that would prove to be in the best interest of both the Mandalorian Empire and the Galactic Republic. Their differences and values though, made things difficult.

With a whir, the Haran-class assault frigate entered low orbit. Seamlessly, the ship cut through the clouds in the sky. Gael made his way to the holo-table in the bridge, which projected a 3D rendering of the surface below them.

"bar Ammon aboard the Absolution, gunned and ready to provide low orbital bombardment, just say the word."

2/27

As the pandemonium continued on Yaga Minor, all the commotion seemed to yield at that moment. The clouds parted to create a gaping hole in the sky and through it pierced the light. As if the heavens were angry with their mortal counterparts, a loud crack could be heard from the skies, drowning out the sound of all the pandemonium on the ground below. The clouds illuminated as His presence drew nearer, eventually turning the clouds a fiery orange. Had the gods sent him to administer punishment for their sins? What was their crime?

Opposing the Mandalorian Empire.

A furious orange glow came nearer and nearer to the combat zone. Flak from the anti-air batteries attempted to darken the sky and destroy the incoming object. As it neared closer and closer the enemy combatants withered in fear of their judgment. As the comet pierced the cloud line, a telepathic message resonated within the heads of those on the battlegrounds.

"And I will strike thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my vod,
and you will know my name when I lay my vengeance upon thee. For my name is..."

meteor.gif

With a loud boom and a groundshaking eruption, the flak ceased as the comet struck the surface of the planet. Clouds of dust, and debris flew upwards in a cone surrounding the impact area. All present that once fought proud now quivered in anticipation of what they could not see. As the dust began to settle, a man could be seen rising from the crater that He had created. And when He elevated his gaze, the enemy were struck with fear. Those behind Him were inspired by His presence, motivated to unleash the fury of both Him and his worldly counterpart.

The telepathic voice returned. His lips unmoving, He spoke to the minds of all those present.

"For my name is Shia."

With one move, seemingly taunting, those who stood in His path were no more. The anti-air batteries had been ridden of the soulless that controlled them. Yaga Minor was rid of the evil that had once tainted it.

His work on Yaga Minor was done. There was much that remained, but He had done His part. Now, the Mandalorian Empire must complete the cleansing of the system. As quick as he arrived, he had disappeared. His mysterious presence was an enigma none had understood, for the complexity of His aura was incomprehensible. He turned slowly to face the Mandalorian crusaders, his eyes glimmering in the light from the hole in the clouds. As His physical presence dissipated into nothingness, the smoldering remains of his enemies lie lifeless, awaiting His final judgment. The crater remained, as did the devastation that lay in His wake. The Mando crusaders had thought He had left them, but He hadn't left - His spirit was imbued in each of them, crafting an overwhelming motivation to serve both Him and their Mand'alor. The telepathic voice had returned, delivering the final message of him - encouragement for their many battles to come.

"JUST DO IT."

Objective: Defend and organize the locals
Allies: [member="Stardust Raxis"] , Mandalorians, Yagai

Gray rushed towards his enemy with force enhanced speed with both of his guns drawn. He needed to get between the enemy and the civilians as soon as he could. He needed to be their shield and their sword right now, because they had none. He kept his focus on the fires that had been started up by the explosions, because in them was the enemy. Gray had no idea what it could be that he was up against, but he could feel the panic and fear in the fleeing yaga. They were terrified of whatever these things were, and he soon caught sight of why. A giant monster of a yaga was rushing forward shooting mindlessly from a gattling blaster. A fleeing yaga, the one furthest behind, tripped and fell to the ground. The brute aimed at the poor soul and began to shoot.

Gray was able to get between the two just in time. As he did, the aura coming off of his sword Calm caused the bolts to deflect back to the horror. The thing didn't seem to realize what was happening and ended up murdering itself with the shots. As it fell down, Gray holstered his blaster pistol on his left leg and reached down to help up the fallen yaga. As he helped pull them up, he asked, " What is going on here? Are you alright? What are these things?" The helpless yaga was in too much shock and didn't seem to register what Gray was saying. They were still in too much of a panic and needed to be calmed down. He sent out soothing energy to the Yaga while his sword passively did the same. He hoped this would be enough to help and he could get his answers.

Boots ain't made for walking
Objective: Get People Out.
Allies Team One: [member="Queen Sovereign"]; [member="Katbirye Rekr"]; [member="Saverok"]; [member="Oron Verd"]; [member="Miss Blonde"]; [member="Deneve Verd"]; [member="Keira Ticon"]; @[member="Nyx"];
#Post 5

Below those decisions taking place, Khia was suffering from increasingly bad temper. No guns. Slashes and rips across her durasteel, roof coming down upon her head.

Middling of cracking a fist to something’s face, their hallway lights all blew out. Khia was first to say land and have a straight fight, settle things straight. If she wasn’t inside the building being bombed. Parts of the roof landing on her, and her sister's head. Cursing under her breath, not loud but loud enough for the woman next to her. Walking back to follow the call to rally.

“Kung loving Bantha s***, Chuff Sucking Dweezer, SonOFA Kriffing Space-Spast….” This went on. For a while as they moved. Seka knew better than to interrupt Khia while she was cursing, just yanking her sisters by the arm to follow [member="Zef Halo"]. Neither woman small under that armor. [member="Saverok"] had probably got their exit finished by now.

Taking off her battered helmet, putting knife hilt between her teeth, she pushed anything fallen out of the way, to come to stand by [member="Zef Halo"]’s side. Her usual quiet wall-of-a-look across her face, as she waited for them to decide the next course.

Titan

Objective: Extract the Yagai Prime Misister, and then ransom him back to his people.
Once he entered the hallway, Katbiyre saw that Deneve and the minister were not the only people there. Queen Soverign was there along with what were presumably guards. "My ship is that way minister, it will be safer there." He said as he gestured down the way he came, "Some of my men have set a forward advance base in the lobby, and the rest are on a launch pad. I can get you to outer space, or the atmosphere." And then the lights blew out, Katbiyre turned on the nightvison setting, in his helmet's HUD in order to see better.

Objective: Escort Prime Minister & Find out who called the bombing run
Allies: Team 1; [member="Katbirye Rekr"]; @Saverok; [member="Oron Verd"]; [member="Miss Blonde"]; [member="Deneve Verd"]; [member="Keira Ticon"]; @Nyx; [member="Khia Wral"];

It seemed as if everything was going from crap to worse with each passing moment. And whoever the brilliant genuis was who decided to bomb the building must of been having a good laugh...laughing good and hard as rubble fell on everyone around them...The Queen was not smiling. And as he brows furrowed as the Prime Minister cursed them for bringing forth such death and bloodshed The Queen scoffed a bit and glared at him. He needed to understand that there were things they could not control being in a tunnel cut off from the rest of the group...that and blaming the actions of a single idiot did not reflect upon the entire empire. Winter did not hold any real power or Rank within it empire, most likely because she never cared to indulge herself in their 'ranks' when she already had so many of her own.

But her authority was not to be scoffed at. And as she listened in she muttered to herself into her comms as the Minister went to the control pad to unlock the doors.

"Sov to Hati...you've been keeping communications tabbed on all Mandolorian comms yes?" She asked bluntly, her gaze cold and unwavering as Zef and Khia entered the tunnel along with them. Winter nodded in greeting as her eyes in the sky responded.

"Um, yes Your Highness. Why?"

"Someone called a bombing run in the building we are in...you would not happen to know who ordered such a strike would you?" The Queen whispered, clenching her fist a bit before waiting once again.

"No one called any such strikes on the comms we've been on...but we did see someone drop in and enter the building and soon after things seemed to go up in flames. So if you see him...he should be obvious since he was not there to begin with." They replied, making The Queen grimace...not the answer she wanted t it was one she'd deal with for now.

She lowered her arm and left it at that, running her hands through her frosty white hair in irritation before shaking her head...and not more than a few moments later another man appeared. Winters cold gaze lifted...steady on the armored man as he approached the minister as he was working on unlocking the door and uttered these words...

"My ship is that way minister, it will be safer there."

Way? What way? They were in a long, dark, tunnel and the only 'way' out was either through this door he was unlocking...which no one here knew what lied on the other side. Or all the way back through the tunnel, through the conference room, all the way out the hallways which were probably rubble by now thanks to the strike...

The Queen narrowed her brows and scowled...slowly roatating her head towards Katbirye Rekr and quickly reaching out with great speed...she would attempt to grab him by the back of the neck and pull him away from the Minister and slam him onto the wall oppisite of everyone else...conisdering he was facing away from her, she was standing behind him, she he wore...heavy armor and a helmet that obscured his vision there was a great chance he would not predict such a thing to happen as quickly, and as furiously as it did...The Queen was not simple monarch. Her strength matched that of a wookie and the odds of him simply countering were low.

If she managed to put him on the wall she would take the saber in her hand and let it linger close to the soft weave of his neck, away from the armor as the tip of the blade sizzled along the fabric.

She would not hurt him...but the Minister was under her protection...her and The Heir of Isley. And they did not need this...stranger to 'rescue' him for them.

"State your name, rank, and buisness here Vod..." The Queen would utter out coldly, her eyes watching the man closely as the administration of the Minister all backed away in union due to Winters explosive outburst of movement and ferocity. "Zef...do you know who this is?" She would also ask without sparing a glance in the commanders direction...had to keep eyes on this one. Because Winter never saw him before...and she was starting to suspect he was the one She was warned about.

Now Audience...can you guess what happens next?

Titan

Objective avoid getting killed for a bad decision

«Kark It» Katbiyre thought as he detected the woman behind him moving with surprising speed. "Mythosaur squadron abandon the perimeter and home in on me." He talked into His helmet's comlink, the words would be unheard by the others, "Yes sir, we're on our way, 10 more from the drop ship will join us before we come." The lieutenant treplied, "Good." Katbiyre tapped a button and the in helmet conversation ended. As he saw his assailant ignite a lightsaber, he did to his own. And at that moment his men enters the tunnel, 25 of them all armed with either Tn-1s or 3s, a forehand Tn-2s on their back and Concord-39s in their hands. If anyone who had looked closely at Tel's mini gun earlier, they would see that it was the same model. "Is that what you were building in the hold for the past week sir?" Asked one of the troopers when he saw the saber in Katbiyre's hand. "Not now Sen." Katbiyre muttered. "Now would you mind answering this question: why did you attack me?" «Wonder if this is about the bombing raid. If it is I'll explain, if not well then the past is the past.»

As his men readied their weapons, and the Vode with the lady attacking did the same. The tension was high and the fate of his life would be decided within a minute. "You see the advantage of wearing a helmet is this: You look at me and don't see anything different between me and him," Katbiyre gestured towards Zef, "But that's where you're wrong, because you see I see everything."

[member="Queen Sovereign"]
[member="Miss Blonde"]
[member="Zef Halo"]
[member="Kira Whall"]

Deneve would reach up and rub her temples. The stupid was really beginning to annoy her.. Rubbing furiously, she would spin on the male that winter had accosted, ignoring Zef and party for the moment. She lost it momentarily, her composure snapping for the briefest of moments and her voice ringing out in a loud pissed off screech.

"WHO THE KARK BLOWS UP A CAPITAL BUILDING WITH PEOPLE IN IT YOU BLUNDERING IDIOT!?"

Taking a deep breath her arm shot out gesturing to all around her before her gaze swung back to Zef and party, eyes narrowed, Deneve would begin speaking, proving exactly why she was a Verd.

"Business has been handled in a manner I saw fit. To win things one most first give and take Zef. Now then fan out and cover us. Ready weapons at the doorway ahead of us I want no surprises.."

[member="Zef Halo"] [member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Katbirye Rekr"] [member="Queen Sovereign"]

"Stay alive. That's an order." he replied, addressing his eldest over the comm.

It took the Mand'alor a few moments of dedicated searching to find what he sought. T'was a terminal: an ordinary access point used for employees of the government building. It was here that Isley began his attempt to shake off the years of rust that had accumulated upon his slicing skills – but apparently his subordinates had a different idea. An order was given, not by his command mind, to unleash hell upon the structure itself. Explosions were unleashed, shaking the very concrete beneath the Mand'alor's feet. Isley blinked, for he was mere inches from "jacking in" his data pad into the terminal...but it seemed as though there was no point now.

For the bombardment, although excessive, had taken care of the shields.

"What...the..." Isley began, before hopping on the channel. "What's going on in there? Who authorized the bombardment?"

He kept his tone level, more out of surprise than anything else. Turning his head, he motioned to the Bes'uliik riding [member="Nyx"] who was having all the fun in the world. A grin couldn't help but form upon his face. "Shields are down, mind getting the door for us?"

Bombs away.

[member="Deneve Verd"], [member="Miss Blonde"], [member="Nyx"]

[3/27]

Objective: Defend the locals
Allies: [member="Stardust Raxis"] , Mandalorians, Yaga

More of the creatures equipped with those same gattling blasters rushed forward towards Gray and the terrified yaga worker. He still needed to figure out what it was that was happening here, but he was going to have to wait for that for now. It was more important to defend these people right now. Once he dealt with this round of enemies and got a defensive position established he could investigate this more. So he stood between the monsters and the locals allowing his sword to deflect back the gattling fire back onto the enemies. They reacted to it in much the same way as the first one, and ended up with the same results. They mowed themselves down in their mindless pursuit of murder. A fitting end for such savage creatures.

Gray helped the yaga worker up and said, " Go. Move, move, move!" He then turned his attention back to the direction of the fires and saw new enemies arrive. Three of them this time around. Two of them had huge spikes attached to their arms and the third had a gattling blaster attached to one arm and a rocket launcher attached to the other. They screamed out in feral howls as they spotted Gray. The spiked ones rushed forward as the third started up its gun and began to shoot between them at Gray. He began to shoot at them with his blaster and revolver, but his shots just seemed to bounce off of them. The front two were even taking the deflected fire from the gattling and shrugging it off. It seemed their armor was far stronger than the ones with the chain guns. This was going to be difficult to deal with.

Objective: Shadow War
Allies: (Feel free to hop in)

Deals. Politics. Skorri did not envy those chosen to go to Yaga Minor, not one bit. To her, such things were a nuisance. In part, she saw political proceedings as a waste of time: why talk when one could conquer? Yet in truth, most of this believe stemmed from her lack of understanding. An upbringing on the Blood Moon had created a great Hunter, yes; but Skorri's ignorance reached well into the realm of modern things. Especially politics. Thankfully, this day she was handed down orders that were more her speed. Today, her mark was Cademimu.

A squad was hand-picked by the "higher ups" and were given a task simple in name. They were going on a very particular hunt. According to the briefing, their destination held strategic significance many times over. Apparently it was once a depot for weapons over the years, and now existed as a stockpile for illicit arms. What's more, the world could serve as a staging point for future expansion. Put simply, the Empire wanted Cademimu — and they were going to take it.

The only obstacle was the native population; and in particular a rather "seedy" band that controlled the planet. Unlike Mygeeto, where a fully-armed force was the opposition, the planet was relatively civilian. There was no honor to be had in butchering civilians, and thus was the operation conceived. Skorri and her fellows would cut the head off of the serpent, clearing the way for the Empire's swift annexation. It was better that a few, corrupt souls perish than any innocent blood be shed.

As for Skorri, she was more concerned with the Hunt.

Descending upon the ramshackle capital, a band of cloaked vessels bore the Huntress to her destination. The chosen disembarked upon various rooftops, taking a moment to synchronize their positions via the comms. Skorri winced as the voices echoed in her ears: it would take time for her to become accustomed to the "marvels" of modern technology. "Brokarra, moving out." she said, her Mando'a flawless. Ah, but Basic was another story entirely.

Her location was that of a pent house, the first of many stops on this night. The "leadership" numbered twelve in all, and thus was there quite a bit of work ahead of her. The first mark was a portly man: a seller of flesh for profit. Lowering herself down, Skorri quietly moved over to one of the sky lights dotting the roof and peered inside. A bedroom. A lavish bedroom. She was greeted with the sight of trafficking's reward...and the sight of a pig abusing his "property." Such things came with a reward eventually.

Skorri selected an arrow and let fly.

Crash! Thunk.

Eleven to go.

[4/27]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom