Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Good Few (Mandalorian Empire Dominion of Yaga Minor)

Objective: Escape this poodoo.
Allies: Team 1; [member="Queen Sovereign"]; [member="Katbirye Rekr"]; @Saverok; [member="Oron Verd"]; [member="Miss Blonde"]; [member="Deneve Verd"]; [member="Keira Ticon"]; [member="Nyx"]; [member="Khia Wral"]; Sorry if I missed someone.

The Mandalorians had followed him through the tunnel, his HUD showed him so. One of the girls shooting at the bugs earlier was cursing as much as Zef could which was a lot. If it was not for the arguement and heated discussion infront of him, he would've probably complimented her on the rich vocabulary she had.

But of course, there were problems that needed solving.

The white-haired woman had slammed the newly arrived Mandalorian on the wall and asking him questions. Both were leading some discussion about the bombardment while Deneve was throwing her temper at the whole situation. Why did Zef always have to be surrounded by troublesome kids.

"Katbirye Rekr. Young Knight." Zef simply stated, answering to the white-haired woman which knew his name. He would reprimand the young Mandalorian of the reckless bombardment that had occured from above but hell, now was definitely not the time to do that.

"Shut the hell up, Minister. We've got bigger problems than the stupid stones that you can put back together after this whole thing is finished. Unless, of course, we die." He sharply slammed verbally the Minister who was also having a tantrum then he turned once again back to everyone.

"What's done is done. The bombardment might've helped as much as it had done damage. Katbirye, we'll have a talk later." Zef mentally sighed, he was not suited for this whole militaristic things he had to deal with. Scoundrel blood never left. Being called Warmarshal both made him laugh and puke, although he never showed it. Slowly, it seemed, he was getting used to it.

Slowly.

Getting the deal that the Prime Minister wanted was certainly something Zef did not approve of but Deneve had done what she had done. There were bigger problems now.

"You heard what she said. Fan out and let's move out wherever the hell this place leads us to." The scoundrel ordered to everyone around. "Oya, mando!"

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
In twenty four years of life, Nyx had never done something quite like this. Piloting the Basilisk, feeling it respond to her commands, it was unlike anything she had ever experienced. It ignited something within her, a hidden desire she hadn't quite realized existed before.

"I need me one of these thin's!"

But her revelry was interrupted by the sound of a screaming starship, and she looked up in confusion, only for her her bottle-green eyes to widen into saucers.

"Holy shet!"

The bombardment wrecked the building, engulfing the planet's capital in a fiery inferno. Huh. That's not good. Nyx was no expert in diplomacy, by any means, but she didn't think that was _quite_ how it was done.
Oh, well. Not her problem if some of these pansies were killed, long as she got some action while she was here.

Speaking of action, she was now being charged by [member="Isley Verd"] to blow open the door. A grin crawled up her face.

"Request granted."

Th Basilisk's cannons tore the doors to shreds, leaving a gaping hole in the building. You know, besides the ones from the bombardment.
Nyx exited the Basilisk, dropping down onto the ground. She drew both her revolvers, spinning them in her hands to spin the chambers.

"Let's go, yah? I got fifty credits with the cook on the ship she's already dead, and I want to collect here pretty soon."

[member="Deneve Verd"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[font='Georgia] Chapter Three [/font]​

[font='Georgia] It's better to die than to fail. [/font]​

The prime minister deep in the tunnel of the capital was one step from freedom, for himself and the Mandalorians. They had traveled the tunnel out towards a nearby building where the the tunnel let out into a safe room that lead to the outside world. The monsters had been pushed back or crushed inside the crumbling building and all seemed like they could get to fixing the problem that was this attack. After all, the Mandalorian warmarshall was right, stones could be rebuilt.

So taking a moment to calm himself the Prime Minister looked over to the group of Mandalorians and spoke calmly.

"What your man over there did, I will never forgive, nor forget. Innocent people died and I should have you all kicked off this planet forever." he then paused for a moment.

"However. If you were not there I fear everyone would of died, including myself. So I thank you for that at least. Now let's get going and figure out what our next move is. He could still be any where." The prime minister said with a nod.

With his hand placed on the biometric scanner he let out a sigh. It activated and the door opened.

"Oh you have the slightest idea." The rich imperial voice was heard followed by the roar of a gunshot.

[media] https://youtu.be/Ts7FQaVULRs [/media]​

Everything fell. The capital build would collapse upon its own crumbling self with whoever was inside it. The Prime Minister fell backwards as green ichor and brains splattered onto Deneve and her comrades faces. It all just fell, crumbling like sandcastles in the sea.

The Prime Minister lay on the ground his body twitching and standing a good six feet away was a balding grey man holding a revolver and around him were over a dozen heavily armed men with a Ysalamir pack behind them. They were in the safe room and it seemed everything was turned upside down.

"Care to chat?" He asked casually.

[member="Queen Sovereign"] [member="Katbirye Rekr"] [member="Saverok"] [member="Oron Verd"] [member="Deneve Verd"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Nyx"] [member="Khia Wral"] [member="Zef Halo"]

Stardust was...well in a sense having q good time with the adrenaline but she was still being as serious as she could trying to get people away as she looked around then turned feeling gray go past as she looked to see...well she couldn't really describe it at all..it was some monster

However gray seemed to quickly kill the Mk after with its own bullets as she quickly ran to his side and looked at the next three"feth...."she said as she took her blade Nova out as she looked at them"alright brute versus brute then"she said as she started running towards them as she ran zig zag through the guns before she dodged to a wall and looked at gray good few yards away as she got on the comm"grab their fire I'll get them"she said as she jumped onto the roof and looked down on them as she heated her blade up"alright I'm waiting

[member="Gray Raxis"]
4/20
Obj-defend the docks
Allies-gray and Mandos
Enemies -big things

Boots ain't made for walking
Objective: Look like a wall.
Allies Team One: [member="Queen Sovereign"]; [member="Katbirye Rekr"]; [member="Saverok"]; [member="Oron Verd"]; [member="Miss Blonde"]; [member="Deneve Verd"]; [member="Keira Ticon"]; [member="Nyx"];
#Post 6

[member="Deneve Verd"] Fan out... "Oya!" Khia responded feeling a lift. She was in the middle of doing just that, when some supposed toughguys muscled on in. Bitchmeter rising way off into the red zone.

Building finally gave way. Which for anyone inside the safe room was probably no picnic either, having her grip the wall for support.

Facing the armed men, Khia had bugger all but her power knife. Not a good situation to be in. For all she knew they were buried under a ton of rubble in this room. The Wall-Woman look she had across her face, wasn’t going away any time soon. Looking to Zef for the lead. Her sister with her had even less with her, holding just her baton.

Khia didn’t say a word. Glaring at the newcomers. Having as much time for them as a bunch of rabid dogs. Shooting worthless politicians in the back of the head, put you somewhere just above pond scum on her mandobitch scale. Probably wouldn’t survive long enough to put her knife into someone’s eye, but she’d be happy to make an effort of doing it if Zef gave the call. Looking at him, then back to their guests.

What she did do, was put back on her cracked helmet. At least there'd be some honor if this went further. She'd not be the first one making the move though.

Objective: Rescue the injured.
Allies: Anyone.
#Post 7

The buildings collapse had been final. Moving over the stone, droids and crusaders looked for the dead, or the living if he was hopeful. First step out in the crusade, was pulling a metal pillar off another’s leg. Leg’s braced, arms underneath it, the medics worked on the injured man. Ithiel lifted with his legs, slowly shifting the beam.

Not much to do but save who he could. Picking up tips and tricks from the medics, how to best handle the wounded, give them a chance. Discipline as he did what he was told to save lives. On about his fifth body, he saw a buried man put up his hand through the rubble, barely seeing his visor under the debris. He took the crusaders arm and nodded, giving the dying man a firm hand to wrist lock.

First act as a crusader. Understanding what it meant at the end. When it was all said and done. Because that arm pushed on up out of the rubble, got to the top of the stone, where the medics were, and then gave him nod before his body gave out. You didn’t give up. Any luck the crusader would make it, if not he'd died on his own terms.

Objective:Rescue the injured.
Location: Aftermath (same old same old cleaning up after men)
Allies:[member="Ithiel Verd"]
Post 1

Finding herself in the depth of the on going. Even now she knew that one like her didn't like her role in this go around. Having her mother to thank for this time. Even those her father was no help this time around. Wanting noting more then to show her father the proud Warrior. No she wanted to be like him, not like her father, knowing that she still a part of her in a part of her mother will always be close to her heart.

As she let her own skills go to work even her own force skills of healing even those so basic. More advance then most that was on her team. Even so she wasn't fully closed with in herself. It was the cries she heard not out loud but through the force as if they was the beacon in this rescue attempt. Something her mother had told her once all life was worth saving.

Even then her own thoughts on the next one of her own, these people was her own now, she finally found her calling, right? Even so wasn't far off she hear the echo, then there was something strange as if another presents was felt. Looking just in time to see a vod, even in her own armor not of her own choosing but stander issued.

You there give me a hand, there is four trap under this piece of building.

Putting her own mind to use as she knew that she wasn't one to know what would fall what would as she carefully started to move one of the larger pieces not with her own hands but with the force. As she let her mind wonder back to her books that she was so fawn of reading all the time. Sooner or later she knew that her books would be her saving grace but just not in a situation like this.

No this one has to be moved next I can feel it through the force also how the others are stack, if we move the wrong one...

Well she didn't have to say another word of what would happen, even so she worried even behind her helmet she that was her saving for her wounds from her last battle even those it had been around still laid on her face.

A hand rose so that she might wipe the gore from her face. A soft sigh left her lips before her tongue darted out and moistened them. Glancing at the armed men and the male that appeared to be the ringleader before them, Deneve would do the only thing that she could and lift two fingers to signal the attention of the male before them.

"Well.."

Pausing briefly , the woman would gather her thoughts, the urge to rip the man before her limb from limb dancing just beneath her surface. Instead she would begin speaking once more.

"Let's hear it. Let's hear the long drawn out speech you have planned. Let's keep the cliche up.. But before you get started, Don't suppose you have an hard liquor lying around do you?" She was taking this well. too well. Where as she could feel and see her comrades already jumping to the defensive, she saw no point in ruining her clothes anymore.

[member="Zef Halo"] [member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Queen Sovereign"] [member="Khia Wral"]

//ooc:posted on wrong profile.\\

Allies: [member="Freyia Whitelight-Carrick"]
#Post 8

Dust covering his black armor. Moving on up to the vod calling him over the rubble. Ithiel bent down and started to move more metal out, rubble, stone each piece lifted with care but moved all the same. Took his time, Ithiel giving a damn about the people underneath. He didn't stop to break, carried on steadily, bit by bit until she could get access to one or two. Intelligence and strength, deliberate time taken, steady hands. Outwardly he'd got the best of both worlds from his parents.

Obviously sweating, he could use the force, but he'd never been trained. This was all physical tiring muscle, legs, shoulders and back moving the rubble. Brain used to save lives where possible. Looking to Freyia and using what he'd learned from the other medics moments before, so they could stabalize the injured as they went, rather than just pull metal off them leaving them to fend for themselves. He was intelligent enough to know you didn't want to just rip iron off a vod's shattered chest all at once.

"Gaa'tayl ni ti ibic solus vod" <<Help me with this one sister>> Ithiel found a beam he couldn't move on his own. Putting his full back into it, he didn't need her to help him hold the weight, he needed her to stop the stone falling on the vode below, to work hand in hand with her.

"Bat 3 tsikala" <<On 3 Ready?>>

"3,2,1...." and he lifted, working with her if she joined him.

Objective: Rescue the injured
Allies: [member="Ithiel Verd"]

Even know she was still learning the words of the language. Pick up the few words that she give a nod. Trying get her words out in the mix of all that was going on, even then she did her own part have using her the force half the time. There was this final part knowing that she had to do the trick part of not only to use her brains but her reflex. As she let a nod out she went to her own position, before the count started.

"I got it", as she put on hand up holding the stone in place." even then she couldn't help but look at the vod knowing that she couldn't move and with him holding up.

"I will hold the beam you get the vod, on count of three." letting it sink in

"Three..Two..One.."

Dezoti

D
Objective: Helping people.
Allies: [member="Gray Raxis"]
#Post 1

"Oi, Gray, I hear you've got some problems."

The rather familiar voice could be heard from the com within Gray's ear, followed by the snap of a lightsaber. A cloaked figure lept behind the two charging for the Mando. A flash of green, and the two bodies dropped down in four pieces. This didn't go over well for the last big guy though, who's attention had turned to Krest, and a volley of superheated plasma ripped through the air to rip apart the Zabrak. And a missile.

Krest grimaced as the saw both the volley and the rocket coming his way. Not the best start of a flashy rescue, that's for sure. The lightsaber deactivated, leaving behind the steel rod Krest had fashioned behind it. Bright side, the metal could reflect the bolts. And reflect it did, sending the many shots towards the rocket soaring through the air. A resounding boom sounded off in the area as the bomb went off, however the Knight wasn't as fast as he use to be. His form flew back as he was caught in the explosion, causing him to land a couple feet away and bang his head off the ground.

"I've come.. To rescue.. You.. Yeah..." The voice sounded off again on the com, this time clearly disoriented. The Zabrak would make his way to his feet, ears ringing. Though as he did, he quickly found another volley coming his way. Sharp fangs gritted as the lightsaber edge burst into life again. Never a dull moment for those who stick their neck out. Shoulda just stayed on Tatooine. Was all that went through his head as he went on the defensive, trying to keep all those blasts from tearing into him.

Objective: Defend the locals
Allies: [member="Stardust Raxis"] , [member="Krest"] , Mandalorians, Yaga

Gray heard what Star had to say to him before he got onto the roof top. He knew she didn't need a confirmation at all, because they had done this kind of move before to pirates. It was pretty effective for Gray to get people's attention. He had a way of pissing people off, especially women. So he holstered both of his guns and pulled out his lightsaber Whisper. He activated the humming saber and the iconic dark blue blade ignited to life. He was about to advance onto the enemies when another voice came over the coms and suddenly Krest moved into action. He did a good job with the front two, but the third one caught him off guard. He was in need of help it seemed, and Gray had him covered.

Gray threw his saber using the force to direct it. His blade spun vertically to avoid hitting Krest and cut the enemy in half. He pulled his saber back to him and caught it right as the third one exploded from the rocket launcher self destructing on its death. He said as he deactivated his sword, " They explode on death. Need to keep that in mind for later." He jogged over to Krest and said, " Thanks for the assist. You good to walk? We need to head back to the safe points and get some kind of defense going to deal with these things. I doubt the workers can do anything on their own. You up for helping out with that?" He smiled under his helmet at the zabrak man. Good to see there were more people here to help than just Gray and his wife Star. The two of them could do a lot, but not nearly enough.

Gray began to walk back towards his ship and said over the com system, " To all who are listening, this is Gray Raxis. Alor of clan Raxis. The defense of the dockyards is now under my command. All who wish to be safe or fight come to my ship The Wolf Fang. For all mercs and bounty hunters, it is time to earn your pay so meet there as well. Be quick or you will end up killed by these things." He ended his message and then said, " Krest when we get to my ship would you mind doing a sweep of the immediate area and get some information on what we are dealing with? I will need it to figure out our plan of action. Also feel free to kill any of those things you see on fight. Just watch out for the ones with rockets. They explode on death it seems." He continued on his way to the ship to get things going.

Dezoti

D
#Post 2

"Yeah, I'll keep that in mind.." Krest mumbled as the creature blew up before him. Bits of it pelted against him before he moved to follow Raxis. This was already turning out to be an odd situation. Not that he minded. Gray was here to help the locals, and the Zabrak would simply follow in suit. Once given his orders at The Wolf Fang, the Templar set out, his sword in hand. Sweep the area for hostiles, and bring them down. Seemed simple enough.

Until he rounded the corner and stumbled upon two of the rocket holders. A frown settled on his lips as another volley of blasterfire flew out. He barely had enough time to duck back behind the wall and avoid the fire. The blasters stopped, but they were on the move. Thud thud thud. They'd probably get close in a couple seconds. Good. Krest set a hand on the nearby wall, letting the Force flow through him and into the rock.

After a moment, the creatures came around to find no one. Confused, they looked towards one another before stepping forward. A blast sounded as the rock face erupted, sending shards through the closest one. Upon it's death, another bang sounded, that being the rocket blow up. Followed by a second as the originals partner died. It was then that Krest walked forward from where he was hiding from the blasts.

"If they're a hive mind Gray, they'll be here soon."

Obj-defend the yard
Allies-krest gray raxis

Stardust was about to jump when [member="Krest"] made a sudden appearance as she stopped and shook her head with a grin"oh you guys showing"she said and jumped down as it was clear"alright as krest said if their hive mind they'll be here soon and with greater power"she said as she checked her gun"I'll stay up front and watch
[member="Gray Raxis"]
5/27

Dezoti

D
#Post 3

And he couldn't be more right. Why did he have to be right? Not soon after announcing the hive mind and them coming in closer, more came. Unfortunately, right as soon as Krest found survivors. Two of the smaller ones armed with blades went after what looked like a family of five. Well, great. Another, familiar frown settled on his lips as he rushed on forward, bringing his saber to life. The snap hiss caught the attention of the Yaga long enough for them to miss their targets. That's good at least.

As he brought the green blade through the two creatures, he felt a little bit more at ease knowing the family wasn't exicuted as they almost had been. Krest offered them a nod. "Yeah, Mando Empire is here to help ya. Follow back the path I came and you should be safe. Alright?" It was all the Zabrak said before continuing on his way. More to clear.

Allies: [member="Freyia Whitelight-Carrick"]
#Post 9

No debate, he did what she asked. Equals here and lives at stake. Going in for the bodies while she held rubble. Had healers on standby to deal with the wounded. Pulling out the first body, carefully taking it through the damage to place him to rest atop a flat surface. Not exactly a medical bed, but you used what you had. Healers began doing what they could, they got her stabalized, but he was already back at his sister vod's side.

Seeing the second body underneath, still buried. Bright lad, he realised she was struggling with the language, and so spoke plain for her.

"Can you hold it?" If not he was going to take it off her. "Second body down there buried." He braced his arms around the beam, if she needed him to take a turn.

Dangerous rubble atop rubble. Unknown to the teenager, that was usually the way. First hand lessons in rescue work.

Objective: Smuggling
Allies: [member="Joza Perl"]
5/27

Solan laughed a little under his breath as he stood there and nodded to her, being that he was working for old man verd. "Ya im working for Old Man Verd, he needed someone who knew their way around a ship so i decided to lend what aid i could. How about you though, helping out the Mandalorians because your father is one of the War Marshalls, you sure are getting up in this world red. I would have thought that you were the child of a galactically renown Dancer and some guy drawn in by how enchanting she was, maybe even a Hapan, it would explain your own beauty." He gave her a quick wink, his eyes staring to the cockpit past her as he saw the lines forming through hyperspace and the head that belonged to @Thresco. It was hard to imagine who the man was from where he stood, and harder to know what he was thinking, either way though, he was all too curious about this man.

The lines of hyperspace suddenly drew his attention as he saw them shift and could hear the ship rattle for a second, brely long enough for his voice to leave his throat before he was thrown off his feet. They had returned to realspace suddenly, pulled out by an interdiction effect and left to be thrown about for those who were not expecting this nor in a seat of their own. Solan's head and ribs cracked on the floor, feeling the latter splinter inside because of the nature of his skeleton. Sure he could repair it to a certain degree but this was pain that he would not be able to simply ignore, and his eyes didn't even know where Joza would be sent if anywhere. She might have been holding on tighter than him which would end better if so.

He would remain on the ground for a few seconds, his eyes staring as the stars left his eyes. Blinking all he could see was the floor at first, having to stay very still so to make sure he didn't disturb his body as it tried to repair his ribs, blood leaking from his mouth from the internal damage. It was a bit hard to focus and for a few seconds he instead let the force give him sight, looking for the three others on the ship, hoping they were all ok and focusing in on the girl who he had just beenn talking too as he knew she was the one who was not in a seat like Thresco and the Rodian.

Objective: "Cademimu Run"
Allies: [member="Solan Charr"]
Post #4

Joza tisked at the mention of her potential mother and shook her head. “No, my mother wasn’t a dancer. Zef was attracted by the charms of a Zeltron prostitute.” There were no hints of bitterness or animosity in her voice, rather she seemed to be reflecting fondly on her mother. Yulenka Perl always had a gentle, albeit gullible nature, and prostitution was not looked down upon as it was on some words. In fact, Yula had wanted her daughter to be a Cafarel --figuring that her daughter would be better taken care of in such a role.

“As for the galactically renowned dancer bit, that’s what I’m going for...” She winked before the ship lurched sharply and they returned to the darkness that was realspace. Unfortunately, the Zeltron was tossed about the compartment before landing face-first against a wall, sliding to the ground and groaning in irritation. She hadn’t sustained as much damage as Solan, but her nose was definaltey broken. Again.

Brining a hand up to her face, she gingerly touched the area beneath her nose, pulling her hand back to see that it had been stained red. Ugh. Why does this always happen? Glancing around, she noted the positions of the rest of her temporary companions before her gaze landed on Solan. She winced at seeing him on the ground, he looked like he’d taken a heavy impact. “You alright, Pyro?”

Objective: Smuggling
Allies: [member="Joza Perl"]
6/27

Solan immediately noticed her own injury as he looked at her through the force, allowed a closer look into her features both internally and externally. Thankfully it seemed she was in decent condition. The same could not be said about their pilot though as the Rodian's body was hunched over his controls, mind blank as he had been pushed into the realm of unconsciousness. Returning back to himself, being he could not seem to sense [member="Thresco"], his 'eyes' focused back on his own injuries.

Normally the damage was easily repairable, but for now it seemed the fractures were going to be a problem as is and his mouth sucked down the blood that had flowed into it. Best he could do right now was mend them and hope to find a tank of bacta to finish the job later when he wasn't on the job. While this would cause him pain, he should be able to keep the bones from fracturing again until they were out of their situation, but he would need an injection for sure, something his eyes searched for. Freighters tended to carry basic medical supplies, due to their occupants being trapped in space for months sometimes and needed to be sure they could deal with sudden injuries and illnesses. While he couldn't spend time laying around in the actual 'medbay' that would be kept on the ship, he should have the time to use the quick response aids.

"Red, two rooms back, to the right. There should be a medical area, get me one of the bacta or kolto injections they keep on the ship. Then im going to need you to stab me in the chest with it and push on the activator. I can't move like this..." All while this short conversation happened, he could feel the ship being drawn towards something that he could not sense the life of. The force told him that something was drawing them in, but it also was silent when it came to life itself... something that worried Solan monumentally.

Objective: "Cademimu Run"
Allies: [member="Solan Charr"]
Post #5

Oh man, Solan couldn’t move? That wasn’t good. He must have really been hurt. It was times like these that made Joza really wish that she’d somehow gotten a better grip on healing, and that she’d also kept her healing ability. Her Force Heal had pretty much disappeared after the whole Balmorra skirmish.

“Alright, hang on.” She answered quickly, wiping the blood from her upper lip onto her sleeve. She’d probably have a black eye or two later, but luckily no teeth had come loose this time. Scrambling up, she ignored the dull ache of her limbs from the impact as she left the room. There were a few scratches here and there, but overall nothing the least bit serious. Meandering for a bit as she got her bearings, Joza moved towards the designated medical area. “Two rooms back, to the right…” Parroting Solan’s words, her eyes lit up as she entered through the appointed door and saw a cache of medical supplies.

Grabbing a handful of bacta injections in case they needed one later, the Zeltron clambered her way back towards the injured. “I’ve got the bacta. Here, hold on.” Kneeling down beside Solan, she gave no warning as she slipped a hand down his shirt, loosening a few buttons to expose his chest. Wasting no time, Joza did her best Pulp Fiction impression and jammed the syringe into the exposed flesh of the man’s chest before depressing the plunger and injecting the healing liquid into his system. "Better?" Her tone was hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom