Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Good Few (Mandalorian Empire Dominion of Yaga Minor)

Objective: Smuggling
Allies: [member="Joza Perl"]
7/27

She was gone for a few seconds before suddenly the pain shot through his body, followed by the familiar feeling of the injection. In truth, the use of the bacta should always be an indirect but he didn't have time to just lay there and let it spread, so he needed it concentrated while he added what power he still had over healing into the ribs. Slowly they further mended themselves before his body could spasm slightly and then slowly sit up. It was a process that found himself suddenly breathing a bit harder before his eyes focused in on her now with the blood still resting his mouth.

"Thanks, mind helping me up... slowly." He could feel the ship rattle again before suddenly the movement was gone and his eyes focused on the ceiling above. Again he could sense nothing outside of their ship and it was further worrying him, pushing its claws into his own spine and working its way through his body. This was going to be a less than easy situation to deal with. "We are going to have to shut down the tractor beam on theIship, i don't know what drew us in, but i can't sense anything so we are going to have to be careful." He tried to focus on what weapons he had brought with him, able to touch with the force the sabers he kept in his sleeves, the seeds at his waist, and only four of his daggers, the others gone from his sight and his mind. That was going to be a bit of a pain but atleast things would be ok if they finished getting the tractor beam offline before this is over.

The problem was, he had no idea what ship he was on yet, nor if he would know the location of the generator.

Objective: Organize Defenses
Allies: [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Krest"] , Mandalorians, Yaga

Gray walked into his hangar and pulled up an empty crate. He set on top of it a holoprojector that put up a map of the local area. He began to study it as leaders of the surviving mercenaries and locals with influence showed up to met him. As he waited for them to gather, he got a message over his com from both Krest and Star. They both believed what they were dealing with was a hive mind, but he didn't think so. They were too slow in adapting to his tactics for that. One of them had gunned themselves down thanks to his sword, and the next one would have done the same if not for two with thicker armor in front of it. No something else was going on here, and he said over his com, " I don't think so. They aren't intelligent or coordinated enough for that. They are brute forcing their way around and not using tactics like a hive mind would do. I saw that during our fights earlier. Keep an eye on them though and see if you can find out how they might be getting orders. Lets hope they aren't just mindlessly advancing and are moving by orders." He turned his attention to those gathered as he finished speaking.

" Alright I am taking over command of the defenses in the dockyards from now on. I don't know who was doing it before, but there were no patrols or defenders stationed. That ends now. I need some of the mercenaries with experience at defensive positions to station themselves here, here, and here." Gray said as he pointed to choke points on the map with his right index finger. He went on and said, " Those who are mobile and can move quickly I want you to patrol between those defensive positions and keep your coms going at all times. Information is key to surviving this. Any who have medical experience I want you to fall back to here. It will be our safe house for the injured and unable to fight. Children, pregnant women, elderly. Any like that. The rest of the workers and locals who are able to pick up a gun, do so. We will give you a quick lesson on how to shoot then move you to help reinforce and guard key points. Is that understood?" He waited for them to answer. He put the plan up there and was going to follow through with it. He didn't care if anyone had so kind of problem with it, because they no longer had a say in this. He would see to it that the people stayed safe for as long as possible.

Objective: Deal with the Devil.
Allies: Team 1; [member="Queen Sovereign"]; [member="Katbirye Rekr"]; @Saverok; [member="Oron Verd"]; [member="Miss Blonde"]; [member="Deneve Verd"]; [member="Keira Ticon"]; [member="Nyx"]; [member="Khia Wral"]; Sorry if I missed someone.

Always.

Always when you thought that you've reached rock bottom, you realize that rock bottom is actually much much further away and how do you find out that ? You descend into it. You fall into it.

Just like now.

Zef's verpine shatter pistol was already out, his gunslinger reflexes ever sharp. Yet, his age told him well that he was well past his prime. No longer could he shoot all of them without risking his life. Disappointment and annoyance grew within him, he would've loved to shoot the man's ugly face right now but the Mandalorian knew well that he could not.

Deneve's calm and 'feeling-at-home' reaction did not fix the situation for the old scoundrel. He had to think of a way out of this situation, he had to forge a plan. Right now.

"Kaine, I assume." The Mandalorian grumbled and then he kept his voice only within his helmet over the intercom to his fellow Mandalorians. "Keep your calm, ain't nobody shooting yet."

Objective: Organize Defenses
Allies: [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Krest"] , Mandalorians, Yaga

Gray didn't have to wait long before a younger looking Twi'lek male stepped forwards with a scowl on his face. He looked unharmed and his armor undamaged. In fact his armor hardly had a speck of dirt on it and seemed like the kind of thing a King would wear to show off before his troops. The young Twi'lek said in an angry tone that sounded like an attempt at authority, " And why should we listen to you? What right do you have to be walking in here like you own the place and order us around? We have been here for weeks fighting those things. We have been the ones being injured and dying, yet you just show up with your fancy ship full of supplies and expect people to listen to you?! No that ain't gonna happen here mate. What is gonna happen is you are going to get off your high horse and listen to US or get knocked off and have your pretty little face banged up."

Gray narrowed his eyes on the young twi'lek and was about to do something about it when a big, grizzled human male who looked to be a veteran of more conflict than either Gray or the young twi'lek had experienced combined stepped forward. He turned the young twi'lek around and hit him hard enough across the left side of his face that he spun around several times on his way down to the ground. The grizzled vet yelled out, " Move this man to the infirmary area that the commander pointed out. The rest of you move it now. We have credits to earn and armored bugs to kill. If anyone else has an issue with orders bring them to me and I will happily 'talk' you through it like I did with the kid here. Any problems?!" As the man finished speaking everyone got moving to do as they had been ordered.

The vet watched them for a moment then turned to Gray. He nodded as he said, " Commander." Gray nodded back to the man and watched as he left to go about his duties. Seemed things were going to go more smoothly than he thought. He was glad there was someone here who could help keep order with all of the different mercenary groups around. Worst thing that could happen right now was for people to argue over orders. That could get people killed. Gray pressed his com button and said over it to Star and Krest, " Alright, I have people moving to get the defenses set up. Beautiful can you head to the central defensive station? It is the most likely to get hit and you have the most experience with warfare amongst us. Krest head to the northern most one. It hasn't seen any damage during the first wave, but that is sure to change soon. I will head to the southern one. Everyone keep your coms up and keep everyone else informed. Understood?" He let go of the button and waited for the reply to come back.

Boots ain't made for walking
Objective: Look more like a wall, watch Zef's back.
Allies Team One: [member="Queen Sovereign"]; [member="Katbirye Rekr"]; [member="Saverok"]; [member="Oron Verd"]; [member="Miss Blonde"]; [member="Deneve Verd"]; [member="Keira Ticon"]; [member="Nyx"];
#Post 10

Khia continued to imitate the nearest wall, rather convincingly in fact. She could have put the walls to shame if not for the fact most of them had collapsed outside of the safe room. Bending down to check on the dead while the standoff continued. She rolled the prime minister over and closed his eyes with her fingers. Khia was a hardass, but nobody deserved a bullet to the back of the brain. Crouching down she looked up, her ripped helmet looked them over, wondering how many she could take. Keenly wondering that fact about now.

Thankfully Zef communicated to Khia, because unlike Ithiel she was more prone to violence first, talking later. If anyone needed remind of that, not likely, but what was interesting was how much attention she paid Zef. Unknown to her, whether he thought himself over the hill or not, for this one crusader watching him he had it where it counted. Standing up, she put herself exactly by his side, and would follow his cue to the letter. Gesture if he saw it of mounting respect for his calm, and also ready to back him.

Because she was watching his back, and the rest of them present, making sure no more surprises sneaked up on them. Checking the doors, keeping her eyes around them, not so much on the obvious danger.

Objective: Shadow War
Allies:[member="Skorri"]

She had come with the rest of them, those assigned for this particular op. Breaking off from the rest, she made her way onto the roof tops, the best place to travel without being seen.

Halting, the woman twitched listening for any reaction caused when her foot came down onto the creaking roof , counting her heart beats she waited until she got to a hundred before she once again started making her way across the roof tops of the m district.

It would've been an almost impossible task for anyone to do during the day considering the uneven housing, buildings put up for the needs of the daily influx of those less than honest but to do it at night would be considered insane by most. But for Izevel , a woman trained as she did it was child's play.

Carefully she picked her way over the roof tops towards the location of her mark, as the back of her mind played over the series of events that brought her to this point. Of course being an assassin played into it, accepting coin for killing, the people she had come to take on as her own had higher morals and didn't kill civilians. And as such she found herself here doing the more seedy part of the job.

It wasn't long before the woman found herself perched on a ledge directly diagonal from where her target was located. Pulling the sniper she had attacked from her back free, the woman would take aim down the sight, counting a to 20 before her target came into the view. Switching the silencer on, her finger squeezed the trigger, the only indicator that her bullet had hit its mark was the body slumping backwards into the room.

"Raven out.."Came her soft spoken voice in Mando'a . She of course was taking into consideration one of her comrades aversion to technology.

[member="Skorri"]

Objective: Smuggling
Allies: [member="Solan Charr"]
6/27

Joza focused on Solan, feeling as if he was her patient for the moment. She noted his labored breathing, and the blood that had pooled into his mouth with a frown. Still, he seemed to be able enough to talk and move around a bit so there was that. At his request, Joza simply nodded and slipped one of his arms over her shoulder. With a grunt, the Zeltron rose slowly and wrapped her free arm around his waist to keep him steady. “You sure took a beating, huh?” There was a faint tingle of amusement in her voice as she tried to make a joke, but was largely distracted by the situation at hand.

“Hmm…” Pursing her lips in thought, she looked around for a short moment. “This surprises me as much as it did you. I can’t feel anything either, but believe it or not, I have experience taking tractor beams down. Ran into pirates once.” Now that she thought about it, this situation started to seem familiar. As a Padawan, she’d hitched a ride on a cargo ship to Voss that had been drawn out of hyperspace by pirates. They’d fought their way through the main enemy ship and took out the tractor beam, though she was with an experienced soldier and a skilled pilot who led the way. She had merely provided the laser-sword and novice force abilities.

“Could be shielded, we have to be careful.” Hefting Solan up a bit further, she glanced over at him. “You doing okay?”

Obj-head to central station and defend
Allies-[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Krest"] yaga Mandos

Stardust had been moving through getting people moving through to the safe zones set up and getting people out of houses that had been collapsed or blocked

Then she got the order from gray to go to the central station and get defensive positions set up and ready for the next wave"Roger that handsome I'll head over and get things set up send me some men over that know their stuff I'd hate to be overwhelmed do to stupid people"she said as she packed up and started in a sprint towards the central station keeping a eye out on her corners

And thank the force she did a straggler had nearly ambushed her as she stopped and took a shot wounding it before sprinting"gray I jut encountered a straggler be careful they may try and ambush"she said as she made it to the station And looked around thank God just in time now she could set up defensives just needed to know what she had
7/27

Raven Out.

Although uttered softly, no doubt in light of the covert nature of the operation, the voice of [member="Izevel Zambrano"] was jarring to the young Huntress. She sharply inhaled as the woman's voice sounded in her ear, causing her heart to thunder away. "Copy that." she breathed, attempting to steady herself. However, there would be no rest for the wicked in this operation, for another jarring sound reached her ears. This time, from below. Skorri returned her full attention to the site of her first kill and saw that the victim's victim was screaming bloody murder. Honestly, if the roles were reversed, Skorri would have been yelling too – it's not everyday a would be abuser got an arrow lodged in his skull.

Regardless, that was the sort of noise that drew attention.

Her first instinct was to reach for a second arrow, intent on permanently quieting the screaming woman. However, this wasn't Dxun, and Skorri had to catch herself. The Empire didn't work like that – killing for the kark of it. They demanded honor, and that was something she would respect. As such, she broke off in a sprint, clinging to the shadows of the rooftop, before bounding off the ledge. Her landing on the next structure consisted of a neat roll before resuming her brisk pace.

"Brokarra, inbound to Mark III." she said.

And then she braced herself, not for another jump...but for another response over the channel.

[member="Izevel Zambrano"]

[ 5/27 ]

"Become the shadows.. "

A simple reminder sounded over the comm, soon drifting into an eerie yet welcoming silence. It was only after she sent that subtle reminder that she too made her way toward their fourth victim. This particular victim having a taste for dancing half naked women. Making her way toward one of the seediest establishments in town, she would then shimmy up the roof onto the fire escape and then enter through one of the non-public entrances. Weaving through the halls, it wasn't long before the sound of pounding music entered her ears.

Across the dance floor did she go, her body weaving around those of he patrons around her yet holding the air that she danced. Slipping into the shadows, Izevel would jump the rope to the VIP lounge and then slip into the booth behind her target. The fact that he had company was no deterrent for her. Moving forward lightening fast, she knocked out the two women inside the booth with him and then throw a knife at his head, a smile dancing across elegant features as the blade sunk into the middle of his forehead.

"Target four down.."

With that done, she would slip from the room and then make her way onto the dance floor, her body swaying to the music for a few moments before she made her way towards the front of the establishment and slipped out the door, soon making her way down the street in the direction of her next target.

[member="Skorri"]

This time around, the rattle of Izevel's voice in her ear canal was not as jarring. The perks of bracing one's self for impact it seemed. Drawing a breath once more, Skorri took a few paces back before resuming her brisk run. The momentum she built easily provided enough oomph to see her sail over the ledge and onto the third building in the line. Glancing down at the data pad affixed to her wrist, Skorri noted that the next target was at ground level. Good. She had the advantage from up high. It was like the old days, when she had to take pot shots from the trees to survive.

Taking a knee, Skorri squinted against the darkness until she made out the alleyway in question. It was connected to what seemed to be a benign establishment: a simple liquor store. However, Skorri knew better. The Empire knew better. Their Intel said that this was a front for a narcotics operation, and the head honcho was but a stumbling block in their expansion. He had to be exterminated, and Skorri was just the Huntress for the job.

She moistened a finger with a touch to her lip before holding it skyward, marking the direction of the wind. Next, she selected an arrow and took aim at the target: a power generator. The bow was angled slightly upward - a testament to just how far of a shot she was taking - before the arrow was loosed. Bathed in emerald, it streaked through the sky before impaling the generator as intended. Needless to say, the resulting explosion did not mix well with the front's merchandise. Between the alcohol lining the shelves and the narcotics housed in the back wall, flame spread quickly.

Out ran men, bathed in flame: and Skorri began to pick them off. She had to be thorough, no?

"Mark III down."

[6/27]

[member="Izevel Zambrano"]

Titan

Objective: Try and live to fight another day

Once he felt the blaster bolt exit the barrel, Katbiyre knew the minister could not be saved. "Hands down, get on the floor!" he yelled at the man, "You are surrounded and outnumbered." he drw his lightsaber, SNAP; HISS; "Even if my allies here show you mercy, I will show you as little as I can." As Mythosaur squadron raised their guns the tension in the air increased. "Fire on M- Zef's command." Katbiyre changed direction quickly, he already doubted that he would be able to live the bombing raid down and didn't want to add something to that pile. "Fire on Zef's command."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom