Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Good Few (Mandalorian Empire Dominion of Yaga Minor)

Objective: Cademimu Run
Allies: Smuggler Team
Count: 2/27

Letting the words of the Rodian sink in, he shrugged and started moving towards the ship. He wasn't the kind of person that asked for money up front, he just made sure people would not forget to pay him after the job was done. As much as it annoyed him that there was little to no information to go by, there had not yet been a creature or a person he could not overcome. Bartokk, Trandoshans, Fefze, Strill, all on the list of threats that had made an attempt at killing him, all on the list of threats that had been killed. By the time his visor had finished scanning the building and the people inside of it, he sent all of the information back to Torgost for profiling. While the people in the room with him were at this point his supposed allies, there was no telling when they might become targets he'd have to hunt down. Walking through the small group that had been assigned to the same task, he listened as the human-looking male and female started a short conversation. They knew one another, and they made no attempts at hiding it. Not even a little bit interested in what they had to say to one another, the expressionless skeletal mask portrayed his current mood quite well.

"I'll get to the ship, be there in five minutes or I will be leaving without you. Regardless of your participation or lack thereof, the pay remains the same.".

With that, he left the two behind him and made his way into the ship. Taking a quick look around, his armor scanned the ship in order to create an accurate representation of it on his HUD. If something went wrong and the ship was to get boarded by whatever it was they were hunting, he wanted to have a clear idea as to the layout. Any cabin, storage closet, nook and crevice, he wanted to know where someone might be able to hide and where one was likely to set up a trap, be it one of his own creation or one set up against him and the "crew". Sitting himself down in the corner of the cockpit, he checked his magazines, made sure all of his grenades were primed and ready, all the while hacking into the ship comms. Again, if there was something happening, be it an impending attack or just an incoming signal, he wanted to be among the first to know about it, if not the first. Waiting until the five minutes were up, he hoped for the others that they would be able to board in time, because he was taking off with the ship whether the pilot was willing to go or not.

Objective: Shoot first, Ask later
Allies: [member="Keira Ticon"]
ST: [member="Miss Blonde"]

Oron's grip tremored, his lance shaking slightly as he penetrated the guard's abdomen. A weak arm rose to the shaft in an attempt to pull it free, to which Oron's response was to drive the weapon deeper, pinning the pretender against the wall. Releasing his grip, he left the caucus on the weapon as he turned to see the second guard taken down by [member="Zef Halo"]. The two victims on the ground were too far gone to save, but Oron was on a short-term tangent, and at the moment his only mission was to slay these puppets. It wasn't long afterwards, when the puppet master introduced himself over the building's intercom.

Imperial, certainly related to the Sith. Oron noted, before the halls went dark and an abysmal blanket fell over the rooms as the power was shut down and the emergency blast doors slammed, cutting off access to the east and west wings of the conference halls.

Snatching the sapphire lance out of the wall, the body attached to it slumped to the ground and Oron walked out of the room behind Zef. More puppets. Oron recognized as he looked over the numerous pairs of eyes staring out at them from the shadows of the halls. Beasts lying in wait for a command to attack, to react, or overreact.

Or so he thought. The overreacting was instead upheld by [member="Tel Ordo"] and [member="Khia Wral"] as they opened fire on formless shapes and glowing eyes. Amidst their heavy trigger fingers and wide range of undirected aim, Oron ducked back into the room as the molten rounds were sprayed in the darkness. The only illumination to be given were by the horizontal stars being shot from miniguns and SMG's. When the firing finally stopped, a woman could be heard screaming in pain, apparently tagged with one of the stray bullets. Her screaming ceased under pained whimpers before she fell silent with the rest of the hall's occupants. Although Oron didn't express outright sympathy or care for strangers, her death reached his dark heart, in the part that rain forever falls and the ice never melts.

He moved back into the hall to see [member="Saverok"] working on one of the blast doors with two woman covering him. He began to approach and check on the Gen'dai's progress but his attention was snatched away by howls, screams, and flaps birthed by wide, heavy wings. Then the woman Oron thought died from the stray shot earlier, was actually alive and had made her way to the receptionist desk, but her effort was for naught as one of the large creatures clutched her in it's grip and disappeared into the darkness with her.

She's dead now.

Oron mused, as he absent-mindedly twirled his Kebii'Aden and dashed into the nearest crowd of the hostile creatures. From the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of [member="Nyx"] whom provided much needed back-up as she expertly wielded her pistols and cut down the incoming horde of creatures. Oron himself executed wide sweeps, deep thrusts, and fluid archs that shattered bones, punched holes, and cut his targets into ribbons.

"How's that hole coming Saverok?"

Objective: "Chapter Two"
Allies: The Mandalorian Empire
Enemies: Bugs, Bugs, Buuuuugs
Count: [ 2/27 ]

(TL;DR - Entering the Yaga Minor Hallway)

It was not very often that Isley allowed vital affairs to be overseen by others. That was something that the "business" part of the Galaxy had taught him - if you wanted something done right, you'd best do it your damn self. Typically speaking, that was a mindset that the Mand'alor had clung fast to; but Yaga Minor was a different story. Yaga Minor just so happened to transpire in the wake of something...terrifying.

While the overwhelming majority of the Empire would view the Mygeeto Campaign as an exceptional success, certain details sent icy chills racing down Isley's spine. The Jarvashqiine. This foe, seemingly born from nothing, had manifested in quite the peculiar manner. They did not muster the native masses in hopes of repelling a new regime. They did not rely on the assistance of hired guns and ruffians. Instead, they used the dead. They commanded power on a scale that reminded the Mandalorian of his mentor's unparalleled sorcery. That alone - the threat of an enemy with that much power - inspired Isley to act. Fortunately enough, recent history had also revealed to the Mand'alor a "new" method of assessing a situation.

He would rely upon the Force. Farsight - just as Ember had shown him. The only problem was...the tutorial was aided by an ancestral artifact...and the Nightfather himself.

No matter. Even the slightest hint could prove immensely valuable in facing down this foe. Thus was the mindset of Mand'alor the Reclaimer as the reports from Yaga Minor reached his attention. He would go - as would a selection of the vode - to the troubled world. However, the delegation would not see his face. The duty of treating with the Yagai leadership was passed to a man who had earned the Mand'alor's trust over the years: [member="Zef Halo"]; thereby "freeing" Isley to pursue this vital intel. As such, as the Sentinel laid in wait above the Yagai homeworld, Isley had issued a solemn command. He was not to be disturbed unless absolutely necessary.

Inhale.

Exhale.

In but a few moments, everything else melted away. The hum of the engines, the gentle chirps of distant Droids - it all faded into oblivion. All that remained was darkness and the steady pace of air filling my lungs. In and Out. Out and In. Over and over, I let everything else slip away - and in the absence of it all did the Force arrive. Its presence was...gentle; much unlike what I summoned on the field of battle. It began to cast away the Darkness, forming...something...in the aether.

Who are the Jarvashqiine?

My question echoed: an inquiry born without uttering a word.

The Force did not answer directly - it never did. Instead, the painting continued to form. The darkness continued to break: color bled into the black. In the end, I was left with a fragmented view: an image...

Of Myself?

Message Received!

Few in number were those would could privately reach the Mand'alor.

Even fewer were those would could cut through his "do not disturb" setting. Chief amongst those were his daughters - and in this case [member="Deneve Verd"]. The shrill arrival of her missive rattled about the Mandalorian's helm, shattering the concentration which maintained the Farsight. Hazy, at best, were the results - and moreover, they were distressing. Why would the answer...be himself? That made no sense; Isley wasn't the one raising the dead! Bah. There would be time to ruminate on these things later - perhaps with aide of the Nightfather himself. In the now, the Mand'alor's eyes creaked open; only to be greeted with his stomach somersaulting. "ROSS!" Isley's voice erupted as a bark over the ship's comm, addressing the helmsman.

"A-Aye, Lord Verd?" It wasn't often that Isley yelled at his crew.

"Ready Cin. I'm going down."

"Aye Sir. She'll be waiting!"

Everything else was a blur, and if a man asked him to recall how he got to the hangar, Isley probably wouldn't remember. All that mattered were two things: his daughter was in danger, and his men were in danger. He needed to be down there; and thereby wasted no time scrambling about the back of the Cin Bes'uliik. The Mand'alor tarried for only a moment, thereby giving his secondborn child, [member="Nyx"], an opportunity to join astride the beast. Once situated, the Iron Beast roared forth from the hangar and slashed through the heavens. For its master, a handful of seconds felt like eternity - such was the nature of worry - but in time, the target came into view. Isley then searched, utilizing what little data came through to get a feel for where his vode were. But the insectoid beasts...they were practically a Hibridium field - Isley couldn't accurately gauge where exactly Deneve was from above.

So, he guessed.

In a manner reminiscent of his arrival on Wayland, the War Droid unleashed hell upon the rooftop. A salvo of explosive ordnance, coupled with shockwave generator rods, slashed through the air like a hot knife through butter. There was an unholy shriek accompanied by the resulting explosion; but the result was far from what Isley had anticipated. Azure ripples formed upon the air before him: as if an unseen force stood between the Mandalorian and his destination. "Shields. They thought of everything, didn't they?" he seethed. A click of his tongue brought about a spontaneous shift in direction, leading to a swift landing at the frontmost entrance of the building. Lockdown as in full effect - and as such the Mand'alor had his work cut out for him.

"Nyx." he breathed, "take the controls. Don't worry, you're a Verd, so Cin won't buck you off." His words were punctuated by his raising of the cockpit and quickly disembarking to the ground below. "Hit those shields. I'm going to see if I can't work a little magic of my own." And with that, the Mand'alor grabbed his datapad out from its pouch. Granted, his slicing skills were covered in two decades worth of rust; but if he could succeed...well, that meant he was one step closer to Deneve and his vode. If he failed? At least he had a War Droid ready to hammer the shields with rockets. To begin, he would need to find some sort of access; a terminal, a generator - anything really.

Yet before any "jacking in" could commence:

"This is your Mand'alor!" his voice rang over the comm. "Deneve hailed me, and I've arrived outside. Shields are the current obstacle. Where is Deneve, what the everloving kark is going on?!"

[member="Saverok"], [member="Oron Verd"], [member="Miss Blonde"], [member="Deneve Verd"], [member="Nyx"], [member="Tel Ordo"], [member="Zef Halo"], [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Queen Sovereign"], [member="Gray Raxis"], [member="Khia Wral"]​

Objective: Protect Deneve Verd, The Prime Minister, and his Administration.
Allies: Team 1; [member="Zef Halo"]; [member="Tel Ordo"] [member="Saverok"] [member="Oron Verd"] [member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Deneve Verd"] [member="Keira Ticon"]

Winter remained still and steady as the Queen witnessed the panic settle in the Prime Minister after each passing moment. And watching as the meager man basically sentenced himself to death Winter merely grimaced at the pathetic display...did he think he was being noble or brave? Because Winter certainly did not think so. Him allowing himself to die would only set more panic and everyone would fear for the stability of their nation with their leader gone in such a pandemic...the insects would most likely get into the city. Him living or dying would probably not change that...so the least he could do was grow a pair and stand with his people in this time of darkness and bloodshed.

They'd stand together...and fall divided. Winter looked towards the Verd...narrowing her cold gaze and exhaling before looking back up at the Minister.

"Enough of your nonsense. Get up, and get down here...you dying does not help the problem in any way shape or form. Stop giving us more problems and help with a solution...either do something useful or silence yourself so we can operate. You are going to need to trust me." Winter demanded, looking to Verd to say something before a voice rang through her communications...

Isley...the King had arrived. Winter clicked a button within her ear and turned her back on the administration to comm in.

"You're daughter is with me Isley...we are held up in the conference room with the the PM and his Administration...but we've run into difficulties." Winter began, looking over her shoulder and at the Prime Minister. "We've got a way out...but we'll need some time. I'll provide you with the coordniates once we are out...and Isley...stay away from the Conference Room...we need you to buy us some time so keep them away. I'll look after your girl..." Winter explained emotionlessly, looking back at the Prime Minister and narrowing her gaze.

Time to get a move on.

"Everybody get up now, we are leaving. Prime Minster, stay close to me and lead us to the tunnel, the rest of you stay in a group...grab whatever you can hold as a weapon. Chair, stick...lamp if you must." She demanded, hand on her hip as her gaze wandered to the daughter of The King. "And you...i assume you know how to fight?" Winter would ask, Winters eyes cold and foreboding as she stared down the girl. "Because the way i see it...we are the only ones keeping these people alive."

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Objective: I don't know, save some people or something?

Nightmares. Nyx had them almost every night, now. Memories of what she'd done, the loss of those she loved, and the invasion of her own mind. There was no safe place for Nyx, anymore, not even her head. Tonight, she was being tormented with a vision of bathing in blood. All around her floated the corpses of her friends, her lovers, the ones that put their trust in her. Jett, Kath, James, all of them. Their pleading empty eyes stared into her, with one question: why?

She awoke with a scream, a strangled cry of desperation and helplessness, only to be greeted with the sight of her quarters in her father's ship. She gasped for breath as she wildly looked around, orientating herself with the environment. Force, that had been a bad one.
It was then that someone pounded on the door, a muffled voice informing her that Ma wanted to see her in the hangar, that her half-sister, [member="Deneve Verd"], was in trouble on the planet.
Nyx sighed, and swung her bare legs out of the bunk. Looks like she was on rescue duty.

Nyx had never ridden a Basilisk before, though she would be lying if she said it wasn't something that intrigued her. What adrenaline junkie wouldn't want to be on one of the behemoths? Though, it did involve being next to her father.
Nyx still resented her father with almost all of her being. In her mind, if [member="Isley Verd"] had simply raised her instead of leaving her at Honorhall, the woman could have avoided so much pain and suffering. But, here she was, about to save the true object of his affections, Deneve. Would Isley have crashed down from the sky on a droid to save her? No. Nyx was confident he wouldn't have.

As the droid crashed down to the planet, and Isley informed her she was taking over, Nyx blinked. Okay, okay, she could do this.
She glanced at the controls, and took over, the beast responding to her instantly, which did make her feel powerful.
The beast's cannons fired onto the building's shields, Nyx feeling a thrill at being the pilot of such destruction. Almost like she was made for this.
She yelled in joy, her eyes alight with glee.
She was enjoying this quite a bit.

Objective: Kill things
Allies: [member="Queen Sovereign"], [member="Isley Verd"], [member="Saverok"], [member="Nyx"], [member="Zef Halo"], [member="Oron Verd"], [member="Deneve Verd"], [member="Tel Ordo"]
Enemies: Everyone else, at the moment
(3/27)

The orange blade of her saber had thrummed to life as soon as the creatures began their attack, providing its own form of illumination in the pitch darkness. It wasn't exactly a new feat, wielding the weapon without the Force to aid her, and Keira always made do besides. At this point she was more than adapted to less than ideal battlefields, and this was certainly one of those. Within the first few minutes it became apparent there were naught but two vital points that would put down the monsters for good, those being their head and heart, respectively. Not the most apt targets, but the challenge provided helped take the edge off the typical worry and dread of combat. It might take longer than what was typical to dispose of the enemy, but they wouldn't fall here. It took more than this to stop Mandalorians for good. They were just getting started.

The resounding explosions from outside the veritable stronghold the building had become seemed to attest to that. "Your brother's here." She didn't respond to the AI's comment, splitting her focus between the battle at hand and the chatter over the comms. "Nice of you to show up, ori'vod. She's in the conference room, which is behind a few blast doors, as it stands." Her blade cut through the skull of another adversary, "Everything here went to chit not too long ago. Turns out the rest of them can't negotiate to save their shebs. Just focus on getting in. We've got it handled for now." They would get through this, one way or another. And then she'd personally deal with whoever was responsible for muddling the talks herself.

Objective:Support the Prime ministers escape.
Allies; Fellow Mandalorians
{5/27

"You're going to lead them out. I'm going to watch your back and offer cover. This isn't my first time in this type of situation.. I know my way around a battlefield.."

It was then that she heard her father over the comms and rolled her eyes, sighing she began speaking so that he would know she was still kicking even after winter alerted him. "I'm alright old man.. I'll be staying behind to offer support and get the Prime minister out.. He's our main concern currently.."

Once more she began speaking to those within the room. "Go quickly and quietly. Show her the way to getting you out. I will do what I must but go NOW." She was finished speaking, she was ready to offer cover and she such, onto a nearby table did she leap, the massive sword being positioned atop her shoulder whilst she kept her eyes trained into the door ahead of her. It would be clear to the woman in the room with her that there was no room for arguments on the matter.

[member="Isley Verd"] [member="Nyx"] [member="Queen Sovereign"] [member="Miss Blonde"]

Titan

Objective: Kill stuff
Allies: Mandalorian Empire
After ditching his minigun, <There goes a thousand creds> Tel thought. The creatures were coming too fast to fight, forcing back the Mando'ade to the blast doors where [member="saverok"] was working. "We can't," Tel wacked one of the approaching creatures faces before continuing, "Hold them back much longer, there's too many of them." Tel fired a few more rounds into the beasts before asking, "Is [Member="Isely Verd"] coming, or are we on our own?"

The beasts were everywhere anything in there way was destroyed, until they just... stopped. "Well, I guess no one knows why they just stopped?" Tel fired a few more bursts into the monsters midst. Puled out a flame grenade and threw it into the creatures. Killing some, and setting others aflame.

Allies: [member="Tel Ordo"] [member="Deneve Verd"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Oron Verd"] @Nyx @Isley Verd
Objective: MIND THE GAP!

Stopping half way with his cutting, Saverok examined the C-shaped cut and deactivated his lightpike. " Gah Good enough!" He muttered raising a power armored fist and cocking it back. With full strength his guantlet made contact with the warm blast door causing the metal to cry aloud in strain as it bent back. There was an opening and the Gen'dai could see the other side now. Slipping through the behemoth roared peeling the C-shaped metal back more so his Vod could enter through and progress closer to the lobby where the others were being kept. " If I had my power hammer this would go so much faster..... MIND THE GAP!" he shouted. Would be a shame if someone lost a limb becasue they touch molten metal.

There was another blast door ahead meaning more work to get done, But the creatures were getting closer also. Once again Saveroks Pike activated and the lava colored blade was plunged into the next Blast door. Only this time he did not cut a shape he left the heat of the blade spread through the metal as he began flailing at the door with his enhanced strength.

" Rally on me! Use the opening on the door as a choke point!"

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Roars, pure want and bloodlust bellowed out from the mouths of the shadowed creatures as a few of their brethren were dropped to the floor. But for most the side arms and weapons of the Mandalorians sparked and faded from their heavy and thick armor. And as the Mandalorians pushed back the red eyes in the darkness began to grow closer and closer dragging Mandalorians, staff, anyone into the dark of the lobby where their light would be extinguished. But there was some hope that they would make it out alive, Isley and Nyx were outside of the facility banging on the shields trying to force their way inside before it was too late.

With the Mandos hammering against the second blast door using the hallway as a choke point, a few of the creatures gave chase only to be gunned, sliced, or shot down by the surviving Mandalorians. Looking over their dead bodies from the light of sabers and badly functioning emergency lights the Mandalorians would be able to see the near right foot tall insect like creatures that had been killing their brethren. The tortured and mutated Yagai that had become the drones in the nameless voice's plan. But as they could look upon their attackers for what they were they stopped coming through the breach the Gendai had made. Instead the monsters backed off the sounds of howls and flapping wings could be heard. They were coordinating, and for what was obvious. They were going to rush the hallway and rip apart those inside in a few moments.

Back inside the conference room the Prime Minister kept his seat as the door continued to bang and crack and the howls of the monsters could be heard outside. He looked down at his palms and tried to pull himself together, he tried to listen to the words of the Mandalorians and they helped to some degree. The Yagai would then stand and nod his head towards the two delegates.

"This way." Vull said as he walked over towards the rear door of the conference room.

"I got the door." One of the guards yelled as he opened it for the president.

When the door swung out the first thing that came through was a massive hand that gripped the skull of the Yagai guard and crushed it as a drone pulled the guards lifeless body into the black. Politicians screamed and guards flinched watching their fellow co worker die.

"My offer still stands." the imperial voice on the intercom said in a almost melancholy voice.

The two in the conference room had a choice. Run out and try to save as many as possible while going for the tunnel. Buckle down and hope Isley makes it to them in time. Or do as the voice said and end the life of Vull and his administration.

[member="Saverok"], [member="Oron Verd"], [member="Isley Verd"], [member="Deneve Verd"], [member="Nyx"], [member="Tel Ordo"], [member="Zef Halo"], [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Queen Sovereign"], [member="Gray Raxis"], [member="Khia Wral"]

Boots ain't made for walking
Objective: Covering Saverok
#Post 3

Covering [member="Saverok"] was simple but not easy. Some of those things were not taking too kindly to his attempts to get them out of here seemingly. One grabbed her sister Seka’s arm, and so got one big solid kick of an armored boot to crush its (forearm?) limb, or whatever it was using against the wall, if she could. Khia was head strong, young. If any whispers in that hallway thought shooting something in the face, that was threatening to kill mostly unarmed members of her clan was overreacting, that was their business! They'd have to explain that to her sorry ass, when her blood wasn't pumping a hundred miles an hour through her veins, and that gash on her right arm had healed. Certainly had a mouth on her this girl, and one hell of an attitude.

[member="Tel Ordo"] | [member="Miss Blonde"]
Their slug throwers were not doing all that much, apparently going right through the creatures for the most part hitting stray targets, but all the rest of her gear was taken at the door, so what the haran else did she have. Cursing under her breath for their situation, stupid idea disarming, she was equally stupid for going along with it. Throwing the rifle and pulling her power knife from her boot, her sister with her had a baton. Otherwise they just had harsh language, and their fists. Which by her cursing were both put to good use in typical boot to face form for anything that got too close.

Each crusader that was hauled off into the air just ticked her off more, hoping people had more grit in them than to negotiate with these "ijaat'less dogs" (honorless dogs) She'd soon find out now they were up against it. Grabbing one as he was lifted to try and rip him back down. Our girl was in a tugging match with a creature to save the mandalorian’s life, and not winning by the looks of its snarling face… “Little help.” [member="Oron Verd"]

Objective: Survive
Allies:
Team 1; [member="Queen Sovereign"]; [member="Tel Ordo"]; [member="Saverok"]; [member="Oron Verd"]; [member="Miss Blonde"]; [member="Deneve Verd"]; [member="Keira Ticon"]; @Nyx; [member="Khia Wral"]; Sorry if I missed someone.

I am too old for this shit.

Numerous things, one more awkward than the other. The man with Corellian accent had blown his head off not risking to be taken alive and had muttered chilling words.

Kaine...

The Mandalorians were now with much greater problems over their heads than what seemed to be infestation of some sort of beasts. Radicalization was at hand and the smuggler knew that such foes were the toughest to defeat. Even the armored and warborn Mandalorians would find the resilience of sentients fully committed to a cause.

Zef's head observed the blurry figures, his sensors having problems with detecting them. The HUD showed him that radiation levels were drastically increased at these creatures, that seemed the reason that the sensor readings were useless. The problem kept on growing and growing until a voice was heard over the sound systems of the Parliament. A sophisticated voice of a man with manners. Even without the Force, Zef could hear the hunger for power in the man's voice.

Kaine ?

In control over these...things ?

It was not hard to connect the two dots, problem was finding out the link and severing it. How was it occuring, how to stop it and what would happen if they managed to do that. Complete and utter chaos ? Well, whatever the consequences might be, this was their best option. Complete chaos within the beasts' ranks was better than coordinated and organized assaults upon the Mandalorians, of which more were less armed than usually. Thanks to that damn Prime Minister. Zef clenched his fist and his sharp mind went into action. As the man had finished giving his offer, Zef was sure that even giving the damn Prime Minister wouldn't result in the Mandalorians leaving unharmed. No, this was a battle to the death. And the maw of death was much closer to the Mandalorians.

Time to buy us some time.

The ex-smuggler was about to answer and represent the Mandalorians, this time with more success but that was cut short when a younger Mandalorian went berserk and began obliterating things with his minigun. Zef would've given the man behind the microphone the same answer but after buying the Mandalorians more time to figure out...anything. Well, that chance was now gone and chaos ensued as the beasts lunged forward in their ruthless assault upon the ranks of the Mandalorians. There was also the problem, that the Ticon had to notified him about, that had to be solved - the inability of Force wielding Mandalorians to utilize the Force. He wanted to make this an objective.

<<Look for lizard-looking creatures. Ysalamir. Shoot 'em.>> Zef ordered over the comm. He didn't like the genocide that would possibly occur over the poor creatures but the end justified the means.

Behind him Saverok was already working on the blast doors since the Parliament went under lockdown. The Kaine man had control over the security in the Parliament. Zef cursed himself for coming unprepared, at least looking at some blueprints would be enough but no. All he had was the sonar mapping for such scenarios.

Besides Saverok, two female Mandalorians bravely took their stand against the creatures of the dark. Wrecking havoc seemed to be their specialization. The scoundrel realized he had to be doing the same. Regroup in one place, united as one while Saverok worked on the door and defend. The warmarshal hurried down back the hall, tapping the shoulder of [member="Oron Verd"] and gesturing him to follow him in the attempt to regroup at Saverok's blast door.

This is your Mand'alor!

The booming voice of [member="Isley Verd"] was heard over the communication. His presence made known was a great morale boost to the Mandalorians as they became sharper and more ruthless in their defence.

<<About time, ol' friend.>> Zef hailed back to Mand'alor the Reclaimer over the comm. <<We got some nasty flyin' beasts and mindless radicals in. Sophisticated and coordinated. Surely, a single mind controlling all, like a hive. Say, does the name Kaine ring a bell to you ?>>

The moment the Mandalorians finally were able to regroup around the Behemoth, the creatures were falling back. Sweat was already forming too much over his brow as he had received a couple of slashes from the cursed creatures of the dark. As the Mandalorians crouched and created a choke point successfully, the last of the retreating creatures attempted to grasp one Mandalorian from the floor and lift him.

Talk about strength.

A female crusader left her weapon and jumped after the abducted Mandalorians and held tight. Ol' gunslinger reflexes were still there as his verpine pistor seemed to automatically target itself and fire a barrage of bullets straight at the creature tearing it apart. The Mandalorian saved.

<<Hold the damn choke point, Mandalorians!!!>> Zef's voice boomed through the comms as he reloaded his pistol.

tumblr_lk7cr5wCQm1qdunk8o1_500.gif

Objective: "Cademimu Run"
Allies: [member="Solan Charr"], [member="Thresco"]

A red brow arched at seeing the momentary genuine surprise etched onto Solan’s face, but chose not to comment on it. “I’d be worried if you started a campfire here. Too many flammables, too many narrow corridors. Not quite how I pictured myself going.” Shrugging, she allowed her body to slide down the mountain of boxes part way until she felt her feet touch the ground.

Falling into step beside him, she worked a hand through that red mane of hair in an effort to push it away from her face. Her eyes tracked down to the lighter her was fiddling with, and she reached into her shirt to pull a loose cigarra from her bust. “Mind giving me a light?” She held out the cig in his general direction, not bothering with the puppy dog eyes or the temptress smolder. Sure it was redundant given her own pyrokinetic abilities, but it made for good interaction. Typically she only smoked when she was nervous or agitated, but lately it had become more of a regular habit than anything.

Her gaze flickered over to Thresco shortly after Solan seemed to notice the…large man-skeleton thing. “Least someone brought the muscle.” Pink fingers flicked the cigarra in her hand and she smiled wryly for a moment before turning back to Solan. “So, how’d you end up on this venture?”

Objective: Provide relief and aid while obtaining information
Allies: [member="Stardust Raxis"] , Mandalorians, Yagai people

Gray watched the Yagai worker become uncomfortable at his comment. The insectiod was wary once more of Gray's intentions. Something about asking about recent events got the work back on edge despite the effects of Gray's sword Calm and his channeling soothing energy into others. That was not a good sign at all. If he couldn't get some information about what it was they were dealing with then he wouldn't be able figure out a better way to help these people than bringing them not nearly enough supplies to ease their problems. He knew these people were independent of any faction, but he hoped he could convince them to aid the still young Mandalorian Empire. Their shipyards and technical skills would be invaluable to aiding the Mandalorians in their future endevors. But the real question was how to gain their trust enough to prove to them that joining was the best option.

Gray just smiled to the worker who was clearly nervously trying to think of a way to dodge the comments. He said as he set the crate down where it needed to go, " Don't worry about giving me an answer right now. If you feel like giving me one later then that is fine. I would like to help more, but only if your people will let me. We aren't here to invade you or anything. I got to get all of those supplies out of my ship before yall can use them anyways." He patted the yagai worker's shoulder before he added, " Why don't we get back to unloading my ship speaking of which? Hopefully just finishing getting all of the supplies out might be enough to get somewhere with the local people. This was beginning to feel a lot like his days back in the Free Colonies, which was not entirely a good thing.

Obj-provide heavy lifting and relief
Loxation-grays ship on dockyard
Allies -[member="Gray Raxis"] mandalorians yagai people
Weapons-both sabers blaster pistol

Lift Carry place repeat

That is what stardust was doing on Gray's ship to prep everything to be off loaded rather then walk the whole thing she was moving the crates to the exit to make it easier for the workers and gray to lift the boxes out and give them more ease of access and a shorter root

She sat the last box down and wiped her forehead as she looked out seeing gray and a worker approaching she took a drink of water nodded to herself and grabbed a box as she started moving down the ramp to the unload zone"shouldn't take long s long as we all work together and efficiently!"she said in a cheerful tone as she hummed gently to herself as she got plenty of looks...mostly because she was six and a half feet tall
1/27

Objective: "Cademimu Run"
Allies: Smuggler Team
Count: 4/27

Solan's hand came up, clicking the lighter back open and the flame springing to life as he looked at the cigarette and raised a brow. "You know, those things can kill ya..." He smiled as his hand moved to put the flame at the end before shutting it once more when it was lit. He honestly had no room to talk though, considering he put himself in situations that would have destroyed the lungs of any human without the ability to remove toxins in the air around them. The ability had become essential back when he first sought out this crusade of his on Nar'Shadaa, otherwise he would be hooked up to oxygen all the time.

His eyes shot over to the Skeleton clad man once more as he moved into the ship, feeling his way around for something to hold on to get over the initial problems of space travel and the shaking nature of the ship that was sure to come and knock around those inside. His own eyes following Joza as he waited for her to get the hint and to grab onto something to make sure that she was not going to be thrown across the ship as the ship moved. It wouldn't take long anyways as the moment he had taken ahold of the shipping line, the entire ship lurched and he had almost been thrown off his feet himself, only barely catching himself and making sure that Joza was secure too.

Once he was sure of that his eyes returned to the Skeleton clad man in curiousity, interested by his reason for being here and if it was purely for money or if he was lying and he did have some ccare about seeing the Mandalorians succeed in this venture? It was a thought he shelved for another time and instead choose to answer Joza, though his mind never left the thought of [member="Thresco"] alone, there was just something odd about him when Solan looked at him.

"Well Red..." His words aimed at [member="Joza Perl"] now with the ship stabalizing and him able to have a conversation without the two of them being thrown around by the movement of the ship through the atmosphere. "The id be more than happy to explain my being here. You see, im working for the old men leading that Empire the Mandalorians started. What im more curious about is seeing you here, i don't remember any Zeltrons in the Imperial command when i was last there, so what is the rose like beauty of yourself doing here?"

Objective: Provide relief aid while obtaining information
Allies: [member="Stardust Raxis"] , Mandalorians, Yagai

Gray walked up to his ship and saw his beautiful wife putting the last of the crates on the edge of the hangar. The locals had moved fast on getting his ship unloaded. They must really have needed them. They were feeling hopeless and anxious when he had first arrived, but it seemed just the idea that someone out there was willing to provide them aid without having to be asked was enough to lift their spirits. The only problem now was making sure it got rationed out properly to last and the right people got the aid they needed. In times like this there was always those who put there personal needs above those of others. The worst part is that it always the children that ended up suffering the most from it too. But that wasn't going to happen here if Gray had something to say about it.

Gray walked up to Star and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He said after, " Someone is looking Beautiful as usual. So those are the last of crates from inside the ship aren't they? If so, we should try moving some of the injured to the ship so we can use the medical bay to help out. Would you rather handle that or finish moving all of the crates?" He gave her a smile as he waited for an answer. The more they could do for these people the better. It also might get them closer to getting an answer from the nagai people. The less they knew about what was happening, the less they could do to resolve it.

Obj-provide relief
Location-dockyard
Allies-[member="Gray Raxis"] mandos

Stardust would give a smile and roll her eyes to his words as she kissed his cheek back"and as usual you are handsome, well seeing as I can lift the crates with ease and you have more medical experience I'd say I'll get these crates unloaded and if you've not gotten the injured settled when I'm done I'll come and help you out"she said as she went over to the dock workers who were moving the crates and grabbed one lifting it with superior ease as the workers stared at how she easily moved along to the unloading zone then back"well come on folks!"she said cheerfully"faster we get these done faster we got these rationed out!"she said as the workers looked at each other and gave a cheer

2/27

Objective: Provide relief and aid
Allies: [member="Stardust Raxis"] , Mandalorians, Yagai people

Gray smiled to Star and gave her a kiss on the cheek before she left to go help out with the last of the crates and boxes full of supplies. He then turned his attention to the medical bay on board his ship. It was better equipped and stocked than most ships would be for its size. It had been a special feature he had put in because of how often he got injured in his line of work. He also seemed to have injured people show up on his ship, so he wanted to be ready to help who ever showed up. This was one of those times having done this was going to pay off. He went to his medical bay and got things ready for when the first of the injured showed up. This was sure to be a long, never ending stream of injured if his experience with these kinds of siege like situations were any indication.

Gray had been right about the number of injured brought to his ship. There were more of them than anyone could hope to expect, but there was some good with it. Two yagai medics had shown up with the injured and were able to run things properly with Gray acting as a supportive role for them. He was not as familiar with the yagai people's anatomy, so it was good he didn't need to be playing the guessing game on things. He mostly focused on the mercenaries and bounty hunters that had been hired to help that had survived the attacks. They were of races he was familiar with and so he was able to help them out.

Things had calmed down after awhile and the most in need had been seen to. Things were looking up for the locals right now. They finally had food, medicine, and other goods that had run low. They had been able to get enough of their injured seen to for now to avoid too many preventable deaths as well. It was definitely getting better...... then the first explosion went off not far from Gray's ship. It caused everyone to freeze where they were at. Everything remained quiet and still for a few seconds before the second explosion went off even closer to his ship and the screams started up. Gray rushed out of his ship to see what was going on. He could see people fleeing from the sources of the explosions with something, no things, advancing behind them. Gray drew his revolver and hit his com. He said, " Key we have enemies heading to the ship. Protect the ship and the civilians." He waited for the quick response from the little droid. He then said into the com system, " Star we have enemies attacking. Move civilians to defensive positions and protect them. I will be trying to do the same here in my location. Keep me updated and I'll do the same." He didn't wait for a response before he began to rush towards the enemy with his gun raised at the ready. Time to shift from relief into defending the locals.

As stardust hummed some of the yagai seemed to catch the hum on as she sat the last of the crates down wiped her head then went to Sat down but froze as she heard the explosion nad stood quickly as she reached for her sabers by instinct before he second explosion went off"ah fath really"she said as she keyed her com and listened to [member="Gray Raxis"] nodding before she moved quickly keying her own to r8"hey 8 I need a gun"she got some witty comment back to her making her roll her eyes"yes gun you know shoot shoot gun? Just get one"she said as she keyed it off and began moving civies away as she watched something approach while 8 came up with a shot gun...a ravager"are you kidding....uggggh you know what yea that'll work get back to the ship help key and wait for more orders"she said as she got a nasty line of words back"and keep that up I'll scrub your memory clean"she said with a chuckle as she checked the gun and ammo...plenty to use"alright gray im closer to this crap I'll meet ya up ahead"she said running towards the things...shotgun in one saber in another
3/27

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom