Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WE CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL (Mandalorian invasion of Dromund Kaas)(OOC)

I know nothing about fleeting but I'm rearing my ugly ghost ship head into this thread as well. Which reminds me that I have to make droid fighters for me that aren't TIE's. They'd be much to big for me to carry the amount that I do. I'll use them as last resort, but I'd like cheaper droid fighter.

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] the timeline of this would be them moving in once the sith fleet had started attacking Manaan.

on a side note the republic fleeters should be ready to go I will go and double check if not one is. One on one fight

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Bring or don't bring whomever you wish. My goal is to engage in story driven roleplayed naval warfare. If you show up to oppose me, cool. If you hold back and come at me in the skirmish, that's also cool. Without a defensive fleet to deal with I become the defacto CIC and fire support platform for the invasion.

Rexus Drath

Can't we all just get along? Is it so hard to just sit around and talk about our feelings? Let's all just grab some spice and listen to space bob marley

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom