Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WE CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL (Mandalorian invasion of Dromund Kaas)(OOC)

Hutuun'Kyramud said:
I dunno because I'm rubbish at writing environments. I'll figure something out. Do you got any heavy weaponry?
Um, slugthrower pistols, a rifle, vibrosword, Few grenade, and OH I have a under barrel grenade launcher with my rifle, so that might help, what do you have in mind?

Never mind @[member="Zack Varad"], I decided to steal an enemy vehicle for that. He's gunna need help though, he doesn't have his drivers license :p

Also, thanks @[member="Preliat Mantis"], you helped a lot for me to formulate a post!

@[member="Hutuun'Kyramud"]

A0mUkRyNSDKF9hmKkpGc_LEO-GIF1.gif

it's what I do.

an AT-TT is a Sith Empire vehicle that was recently approved. it's a larger (6 legged) version of an AT-AT and it has large cannon on its back.

Also. Simply mention that you are not the ONLY Mandalorians fighting the Sith ground forces. 2-3 PC vs 1 PC should have an obvious outcome, regardless of the number of NPC's he pads himself with. 2-3 writers spearheading an assault against an NPC ground force is fine and all. Just mention that there are a few dozen/hundred NPC Mandalorians fighting beside you.

Hutuun'Kyramud said:
No sorry, you must have misunderstood me.

Before I was referring to vehicles... such as the tank we stole. When I told you to shoot the droid off his walker, I meant TD-30
The droid is inside the command section of the walker. The head. Think of it like the cockpit of a shuttle.
But with armored glass. Taking a pot-shot at the droid wouldn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom