Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WE CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL (Mandalorian invasion of Dromund Kaas)(OOC)

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
In preparation for Gilamars thread which should be up tomorrow and after working it out with Kaine here is the OOC thread for the upcoming invasion. A few things of note

• Item 1: This takes place during the Republic and Sith invasions meaning characters are still locked in those. If you have not joined then participate in the defense of Dromund Kaas. Assume Fringe and Omega Invasion is happening at the time as well. This is no longer Star Peace people. War is upon us and Tefka its Horseman.

• Item 2: The defense force is manageable this is pvp and fighting as that is where the real quality comes from. Otherwise with the a bulk of the fleet away, the heavy hitters of the empire fighting some orbital strikes would solve many problems. So use npcs if you must but realize that like on Ossus and Manaan they don't win invasions they are there to give it scale.

• Item 3: The objectives are simple, repel the mandalorians for the sith, mandalorians get to have wanton destruction. There is no victory condition for failing to defend expect thigns tro be blown up and wrecked.

• Item 4: If there is a problem with a post bring it to the other person first and don't just report it please. With all the invasions going on it might become a little hectic.

• Item 5: After the invasions there will be a skirmish between the returning sith and the mandalorins for official control of the planet.

If there are any questions or concerns come here also ones who want to come in as allies post here so we can update the ally lists.

@[member="Captain Larraq"] @[member="Hutuun'Kyramud"] @[member="Hutuun'Kyramud"] @[member="Elayne Hawk"] @[member="Arla Balor"] @[member="Gilamar Skirata"] @[member="Ember Rekali"] @[member="The Pale"] @[member="The Mandalorian"] @[member="Northstar"] @[member="Cassanus"] @[member="Xander Lok"] @[member="A'den Shereshoy"] @[member="Zack Varad"] @[member="Nothura"] @[member="Mirta Kar"] @[member="Ordo"] @[member="Verd Ordo"] @Kila Cadau @Kadala Skirata

I will be assuming command of the Mythosaur and all available Mandalorian Naval assets for the duration of this thread.
I look forward to meeting you in the heavens above the land of your fathers.

That being said...

"LEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEENKINS!!!"

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

38440367.jpg

"I go my kin. Mandalore, I'm sorry my friend. Sith must die." The Veteran of Junction, Concord Dawn, Junction, and Mandalore, Warlord and Mandalore of the Tusken Tribes of Tatooine... The Coward Killer returns to slay the Sith once more in the name of his chosen people.

Beware Dar'Jetti, your bane has returned.

Basaba Willamina

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] fleeting has been planned for but we do not know who on the sith is left who knows how to fleet. The skirmish afterwards is going to be a big fleet battle and ground engagement.

@[member="Basaba Willamina"]

Is this invasion even possible since you don’t own anything in the same or adjacent hex?

1. Each faction, upon creation, will name one planet as it's "Capital". Factions may not invade the capital planet unless you have occupied a neighboring hex.

Basaba Willamina

^

The two hex rule should have changed that but the original plan was korriban or ziost then Tef showed the rule and options opened up. THe Emperor is onboard and the skirmish to kick us off promises to be one of the most epic ones. We win we're feared, we lose well we went down as mandalorians

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom