Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WE CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL (Mandalorian invasion of Dromund Kaas)(OOC)

Jay Scott Clark said:
Interdiction Vessels can counter such a move. Even with the hyperdrive's safety turned off, you can nerf the jump by destabilizing the warp effect. Pulsing your Interdiction Field at multiple weights creates the same effect passively. If they hit the gravity well before your ship, they'll be like a tennis ball against concrete.

Or you can try micro-jumping with your safeties turned off too. But that's just as crazy. :D
I love you right now.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Jay Scott Clark said:
Interdiction Vessels can counter such a move. Even with the hyperdrive's safety turned off, you can nerf the jump by destabilizing the warp effect. Pulsing your Interdiction Field at multiple weights creates the same effect passively. If they hit the gravity well before your ship, they'll be like a tennis ball against concrete.

Or you can try micro-jumping with your safeties turned off too. But that's just as crazy. :D
That would end up like me at an all you can eat Atrisian buffet. Broken plates everywhere, shattered tables all over, silverware embedded in the walls and ceiling, and a tiny Atrisian woman sobbing in the corner.

Larraq was gonna feel guilty anyway... Maybe after the fall of the Sith he'll build an orphanage or something.

8.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom