Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG We Are Sith, An LFG Story

4rsr32.jpg

I'm breaking out the old meme. Alina is a long time Sith of mine that I like writing, and I'm looking to keep that story developing further. Allies, enemies, frienimies, enellies. All of the juicy interactions she can get, really. I've got nothing set in stone as per the usual, so most stories will actually work. If you want her to be some kind of problem for you? Easy, she's after some Sith artifacts that were stolen from her family home on Kaas so maybe you're also after those. Or, you're a Force Sensitive. She eats those.

Or maybe you're looking to be a Sith. She's been keeping an eye out for an acolyte to take under her wing. Maybe that could be you.

So yeah hit me up.

4rsr32.jpg

I'm breaking out the old meme. Alina is a long time Sith of mine that I like writing, and I'm looking to keep that story developing further. Allies, enemies, frienimies, enellies. All of the juicy interactions she can get, really. I've got nothing set in stone as per the usual, so most stories will actually work. If you want her to be some kind of problem for you? Easy, she's after some Sith artifacts that were stolen from her family home on Kaas so maybe you're also after those. Or, you're a Force Sensitive. She eats those.

Or maybe you're looking to be a Sith. She's been keeping an eye out for an acolyte to take under her wing. Maybe that could be you.

So yeah hit me up.
Will probably pm with more details/questions! Could be fun!

The Scion of House Mecetti has been continuously seeking Sith Artifacts since his appearance in the game.

Plundered Sith articles are precisely the sort of thing he would be trying to purchase, perhaps at a black market auction.

A black market auction disrupted by the true owner?

The Scion of House Mecetti has been continuously seeking Sith Artifacts since his appearance in the game.

Plundered Sith articles are precisely the sort of thing he would be trying to purchase, perhaps at a black market auction.

A black market auction disrupted by the true owner?

That wouldn't be the first. Lets roll with it.

Sure I think Tod needs a good ass kicking, which one you want? (Not the knife, it's my baby)

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

Specific? Uhh. I don't plan that much. Whichever seems the most fun I guess?

"That wouldn't be the first. Lets roll with it."

Done.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom