Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We All Thaw This Coming | ORC Invasion of Rhen Var (OOC)

Just a note that I forgot to include in the original notice, yes the decision was made not have a specific space/fleet focused objective for this one. It was a tough call, but given both TSE and ORC are lacking in straightforward fleeters compared to other groups, we have decided to make fleet combat by writer arrangement. You can definitely bring your ships for the pew pew, but you gotta set up an opponent beforehand otherwise its mostly fluff. Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause people.

[member="Atlas Drake"]

I'll be on the ground for a proper fight in this one.

[member="Strider Garon"]

If I fall, it certainly won't be for your sense of humor :p

I'm going to be requiring an opponent out there however...

So I kinda jumped the gun early with Veiere, but in light of the high turn out for potential ORC allies we're gonna take a few days to decide our other four. Your enthusiasm and camaraderie is much appreciated, we'll try not to keep you all waiting in suspense for too long!

[member="Atlas Drake"]

Making me feel special over here :p

Talk it over with your people, if it works for the ORC I'll be happy to join in on the action!

Requesting TSE ally slot please and thank you :)

[member="Darth Carnifex"] @Taeili Raaf [member="Vaylin"] [member="Darth Prazutis"] [member="Zazrael Lux"]

I didn't know who to tag, so all of you, lol

Ipt9Qtl.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom