Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We All Thaw This Coming | ORC Invasion of Rhen Var (OOC)

[comm channels of The Outer Rim were now interwoven and piggy backing into the Sith's broadcasting channels. The Sith wouldn't be able to hear The Outer Rim's transmissions while the The Outer Rim received all of the Sith's.]

Comms are back for the Outer Rim

After talking it over with [member="Darth Carnifex"] and the Sith Empire staff team, we have decided not to opt for an extension. This invasion now has an official end date, and that is Friday May 24th at 07:26 AM EST (same as IC thread start time). OP has been updated to reflect this, hope everyone is having a good time!

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Jerec Asyr"]

I don't know what it is, but I haven't gotten that tag, nor have I gotten a couple other tags from you specifically in that thread. Must be some sort of issue. I've edited my post to include a response to your own actions in your post.

In light of all the near misses....

pkwF6Wt.png

...and the one hit [member="Argis Volmir"]

ozIvPGD.png

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
Andan and [member="Kingsley"] (and Jawa crew) are back to the ship, and written out of the scenario. They make a break and escape to space once the shield is handled.

Thanks for the fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom