Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warm Yourself By the Fire [ Introductions ]

Alkor has a debt to repay, so I'll be working and sending credits to restore Manda'yaim and fund the war effort from behind the scenes.

He won't be actively rallying to battle for the forseeable future, but will gladly give tactical advice... if he is sought out.

Hey y'all.

I'm Ardgal, general and now a biologically/cybornetically altered super-soldier. I have no family to speak of except [member="Gray Raxis"] and [member="Stardust Raxis"] but I haven't talked to or seen them in a while.

I bring a few truck loads of mercenaries to the game, my Godkillers (who are my pride and joy) ans most of all, I bring the fun.

Looking forward to doing some awesome stuff with y'all.

Jack Raxis

Former Smuggler, Witch and disgraced.

I'm coming back to write Jacks redemption story. I'd like to write an overall story arch where he comes back from being named Dar'Manda by Ra Vizsla.

Some of you were privy to that tale. Some of you were not.

In the OOC realm I just miss playing Jack and playing with the Mando's. I like the way this faction is built, and what it is trying to do. IC Jack has always opposed war for no reason, so it's a good fit.

Also [member="Gray Raxis"], sorry bout your hand.

[member="Stardust Raxis"] where are you?

[member="Ardgal Raxis"] Hi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom